Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosa Ayala-Goana (52) died after falling from the Texas Giant roller coaster

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    the place is gonna be called "6 flags over Rosy Esparza" soon

Hey now. Be nice.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Hey now. Be nice.
    It goes towards her settlement kooky

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    It goes towards her settlement kooky
    I know i know... kooky.

dimedropper
    ...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beantown Bitch again....Muah

I hope the family gets a pit bull for an attorney and doesn't settle for some crappy payout.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I hope the family gets a pit bull for an attorney and doesn't settle for some crappy payout.
    I just want Six Flags to apologize. The whole "lets not speculate" thing really pisses me off.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I just want Six Flags to apologize. The whole "lets not speculate" thing really pisses me off.
    apology's assume guilt...they are choosing their words very carefully

I rode that thing when I was a kid and flat-out hated it. I was flung about violently and definitely did not feel safe. I had bruises.

My first roller coaster was at Worlds of Fun. Here is a pic. No bars or harnesses or nothing. You sat two to a car, one in front of the other.

RIP Rosy Esparza

and now this
    http://www.examiner.com/article/wate...rs-come-to-aid

We have a little amusement park here and the only death I've ever heard from that park was when a tornado came through ripped the roof off a ride and killed one person. I was on a ride that goes up side down and after the ride the platform wouldn't come up and we were stuck there for like 15 minutes. I have never gone on that ride since cause I ain't getting stuck upside down. There is a roller coaster there that has a seat belt that goes over both persons lap and I think a lap bar, can't remember, and there's a double dip where you fly up out of your seat. It's a super scary moment.

RIP Rosy Esparza

Yeah that is pretty much the gutless turd road to take. Why can't anyone just say, "We fucked up & we are truly sorry."?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    and now this
    http://www.examiner.com/article/wate...rs-come-to-aid

We have a little amusement park here and the only death I've ever heard from that park was when a tornado came through ripped the roof off a ride and killed one person. I was on a ride that goes up side down and after the ride the platform wouldn't come up and we were stuck there for like 15 minutes. I have never gone on that ride since cause I ain't getting stuck upside down. There is a roller coaster there that has a seat belt that goes over both persons lap and I think a lap bar, can't remember, and there's a double dip where you fly up out of your seat. It's a super scary moment.

RIP Rosy Esparza
    Being trapped upside down under water strapped into a seat has to be one of my worst nightmares.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Well, she def was a larger person but at most amusement parks if the bar doesn't click they have to tell the person they can't ride the ride and to get off. So it clicked and she was obviously okay to go.
    I actually ran a couple rides for our famous canobie lake park for a short time here in NH. So if it did infact click [even if it was just once] she was allowed to ride. But if she did not feel secure she DEF should have spoken up or got off.
    I highly doubt she had a heart attack. Ya know, not all heavy people have heart attacks. I know, hard to believe right? LOL. She may have been heavy but may have been in good health.
    All coasters should have the over shoulder kind. That is the only kind i will go on now if at all.
    I didn't mean to imply that all heavy people have heart attacks. Hell, I'm fit and I'd have a heart attack if I was on a roller coaster and my lap belt came up. Part of what makes this so sad is that she DID speak up, and was assured she was good to go. I think the odds of dying on a roller coaster are like 1 in 24 million...guess you just don't ever think it will happen to you.

I got the impression she didn't fly out on the huge hill, which is at the beginning obviously (they were saying she "tumbled out"). It breaks my heart knowing how scared she must have been when they started to go down the hill and she realized her restraints weren't going to save her. 14 stories down the first hill and the track banks 95 degrees right at the bottom. I think the turn is where she actually fell.

...that's heart attack shit even if you're buckled in.

But I agree, Six Flags needs to just man the fuck up and take responsibility. I don't think there is ANYTHING that poor woman could have done to make this her fault in any way. I don't see what an investigation could possibly show, except that the operators didn't do their damn jobs.

Being trapped upside down under water strapped into a seat has to be one of my worst nightmares.
    Yep, that actually happened to someone at the same Six Flags a few years ago. Awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Right. I don't think anyone was implying she had a heart attack because of her weight. It was because of fright/stress/adrenaline of being flung out of a roller coaster and seeing the ground come closer to your face knowing you were going to eat it within the next few seconds. gnomesayin?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Oh no no i wasn't meaning for anyone to think i was implying anything at all...sorry if anyone took that the wrong way....i just kind of threw that in because i noticed few said she may have had heart attack because she was heavy.

I think it's def possible but her sons said she seemed okay.
    I know she did say something about feeling insecure but if i didn't feel safe i would have gotten off for sure.

It's just so sad all around. Poor kids are never going to get the image from their heads i'm sure. God be with them all.

Six Flaggs is just trying to cloud the real picture of what happened. Poor woman probably did have a major heart attack. I'm thinking when you find yourself flying out of a seat on a rollercoaster that would be cause for you to have an "OH SHIT!!!" moment, have a heart attack and die of fright. Poor lady I hope she lost consciousness quickly. I hate the thought of anyone suffering.

Am I the only one who thinks the heart attack claim is a bit ridiculous? I mean how long was it between the time she left the seat and hit the ground? I thought you didn't die of a heart attack until the blood stops reaching your brain but I may be wrong.

Still doesn't matter if she had heart attack or not. Even if she did she should have still been strapped in her seat.

Still doesn't matter if she had heart attack or not. Even if she did she should have still been strapped in her seat.
    Well yea I totally agree with that lol. Especially considering I've read a number of stories about people who have suffered medical emergencies on roller coasters and were still strapped in (unconscious) when the ride got back to the station.

Six Flaggs is just trying to cloud the real picture of what happened. Poor woman probably did have a major heart attack. I'm thinking when you find yourself flying out of a seat on a rollercoaster that would be cause for you to have an "OH SHIT!!!" moment, have a heart attack and die of fright. Poor lady I hope she lost consciousness quickly. I hate the thought of anyone suffering.
    I agree. The only reason I brought up a heart attack was that I was trying to give Six Flags the benefit of the doubt with the wording of their public statement dying "on" the ride. I honestly don't believe they're trying to mislead anyone. It just seems more respectful to say that as opposed to something like, "A guest died being flung from a ride" or "A guest died in a heap adjacent to a ride." I'm with you though, I pray she didn't hurt. I'm just so sorry that she spent her last few minutes in such terror. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the heart attack claim is a bit ridiculous? I mean how long was it between the time she left the seat and hit the ground? I thought you didn't die of a heart attack until the blood stops reaching your brain but I may be wrong.
    If she did have a heart attack, it wouldn't necessarily have to start the second she was ejected. It would have been clear to her what was happening as the car began its initial 14-story descent, could've started then. I wonder how long it took for everyone to reach her? The entire ride lasts two minutes, and it probably took awhile for them to summon help. So I suppose it's possible that she wasn't dead when she hit the ground but went into cardiac arrest or died of a heart attack shortly thereafter on top of blunt force trauma.

I'm not saying the heart attack caused her restraint to fail and eject her. I'm saying she could have had a heart attack brought on by the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

dimedropper
    does someone have this on tape? like 6 flags?

Found this vid. Interesting this roller coaster was having issues in 2007.

dimedropper

Found this vid. Interesting this roller coaster was having issues in 2007.
    rickety ol bastard

Uhhh man. I never trust the ones made out of wood. There's no way i would go on that.

Son of Beast at Kings Island. OMG that thing...I thought I was going to die.

Thread Information