Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Brent Cramer (38) killed his 3 year old son because his wife wouldn't let him take a road trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jeremy Brent Cramer (38) killed his 3 year old son because his wife wouldn't let him take a road trip

Body of boy, 3, found in Montana; dad arrested

HELENA, Mont. - Authorities say a Washington state boy's body was found in southwestern Montana and his father has been detained after a convenience store clerk spotted him washing blood off his clothes.

Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Attorney Ben Krakowka says 38-year-old Jeremy Brent Cramer of Lacey is being held on a disorderly conduct charge while police are investigating the death.

Lacey Police Department officials say a 31-year-old woman reported Monday that her husband left home with their 3-year-old son and was not answering cellphone calls.

Cramer was arrested Monday night after a clerk reported a man in a convenience store restroom trying to wash blood off his body and clothes.

Police found Cramer's vehicle 5 miles southeast of Anaconda on Monday. They found the body Tuesday.

Authorities have not released the boy's name.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/2...yssey=obinsite
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-12-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Formatted.

Father whose wife wouldn't let him take a road trip 'killed his son, 3, and was spotted washing blood off his clothes at gas station

• Jeremy Cramer, 38, charged with deliberate homicide in the murder of his toddler son, Brody
    • Natalie Cramer reported that her husband drove off with their son and was not answering phone calls
    • Police tracked down Cramer to convenience store in Montana 600 miles from home
    • Brody Cramer's body was found dumped in a field off a highway
    • Natalie and Jeremy Cramer had financial problems, and husband was upset they could not go to East Coast

A Washington state father has been charged with murdering his 3-year-old son after he was arrested Monday while washing blood off his clothes in a convenience-store restroom in Montana.

Jeremy Brent Cramer, 38, of Lacey, has been charged with deliberate homicide, Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Attorney Ben Krakowka said.

He made an initial court appearance Tuesday, where he asked to be represented by a public defender. His bond was set at $250,000.

The boy's mother, Natalie Cramer, told police Monday that her husband had taken their son, Brody, from their home in Lacey, Thurston County, and was not returning cell phone calls or messages, the Lacey Police Department said in a statement.

Police requested help from law enforcement in Eastern Washington, Idaho and Montana in a search for the boy after Mrs Cramer reported her husband's fuel card was used in Moses Lake.

A convenience-store clerk in the Anaconda area - more than 600 miles from the Cramers' home - called police at around 10.30pm Monday after spotting a man washing blood off his body and clothes in the restroom.

Investigators later found the suspect's vehicle in a rural area about 5 miles southeast of Anaconda.

An initial search turned up no sign of Brody Cramer Monday night, but his body was found after the search resumed at daybreak.

Officials declined to provide more details about where the boy was found or how he may have died.

Lacey Police Cmdr. Jim Mack said an Amber Alert wasn't issued because the mother never indicated that the child was in danger.

"My officers had no reason to believe that the father was going to harm the child," Mack said. "It's a tragedy for the community."

He said that Cramer had lived in Lacey only about a year and had a Montana driver's license. He said police had never been called out to the home previously.

Mack said that the couple had been arguing about finances recently since Cramer has been unemployed for about a year.

"He had asked her earlier within the last couple of weeks if they could do a road trip to the East Coast, and she said, 'No, we don't have the money,'" Mack said. "It sounded like he wanted to go to the East Coast."

Family and friends said that Cramer and his toddler son were best friends, often going on fishing and camping trips together, so it did not initially cause an alarm when the father decided to take little Brody out for a ride at around 9am Monday.

At around noon, Natalie Cramer dialled 911, saying that she had called her husband more than 50 times, but he did not answer and did not respond to any of her text messages, the station KIRO-TV reported.

Mrs Cramer checked the couple's bank account and discovered that her husband had filled up his truck at a Moses Lake gas station - more than 200 miles away from home.

Local police issued a bulletin to look for Cramer's truck and perform a welfare check on the father and son, but no Amber Alert was issued because Cmdr. Mack said they had no indication that Brody Cramer was in danger.

At around 10.30pm Monday, police in Anaconda-Deer Lodge got a call from a convenience store clerk reporting that he saw a man trying to wash blood off his hands and clothes in the restroom.

Responding officers quickly collared the 38-year-old suspect, who had no pants on at the time. Police instructed Cramer to get dressed, but the man disregarded the order and was initially arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, The Montana Standard reported.

Cramer's car was discovered 5 miles southeast of town on Montana Secondary Highway 569. Little Brody was nowhere to be found.

At daybreak, officers began combing through the surrounding area, and at 6am Tuesday they came across his body in a field no far from his father's truck.

Natalie Cramer learned of the tragedy a short time later, the news leaving her in a state of disbelief that her husband would be capable of harming their son.

On Tuesday, Mr. Cramer was led into the Anaconda-Deer Lodge courthouse handcuffed and dressed in jail garb. The man appeared distraught during the proceedings, frequently grimacing and fidgeting as the charges against him were being read aloud.

Cramer is due back in court July 30. If convicted of deliberate homicide, he could face up to 100 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2YjrP1P3P
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-12-2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Formatted.

RIP- Brody

father in court while charges are read

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is why I believe in the death penalty for assholes. This right here. He killed your own son for no good goddamn reason. Fuck you. Die.

RIP Brody. I'm sorry your father is a complete piece of shit. You deserved better.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This is why I believe in the death penalty for assholes. This right here. He killed your own son for no good goddamn reason. Fuck you. Die.

RIP Brody. I'm sorry your father is a complete piece of shit. You deserved better.
    Totally agree!! This story pissed me off to no fucking end!!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

I'm getting really sick of these kind of stories. Parents murdering their babies- it seems like we've had a wealth of them lately. And it's not like they're scared 14 year-olds who don't know what to do with a baby, either. These are grown-ass adults who should know better. (Not that it's OK to kill your baby if you're still a teenager, though).

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I'm getting really sick of these kind of stories. Parents murdering their babies- it seems like we've had a wealth of them lately. And it's not like they're scared 14 year-olds who don't know what to do with a baby, either. These are grown-ass adults who should know better. (Not that it's OK to kill your baby if you're still a teenager, though).
    Yeah. What the fuck? If you can't handle having a child, then give them to somebody who can.

What the fuck??!??? Was this some kind of mantrum? I bet he had some chick back east he wanted to meet. Or wanted to take her for a trip too and kill them both.
    Jenn

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    what a fucking asshole. oh WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. poor guy couldn't afford to go on a stupid road trip. i hope he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    You're fucking kidding me. I can't even ....

I really hate reading stories about children being killed, but the stories where the parents kill their own children REALLY pisses me off. I can't even wrap my mind around it. RIP Brody.

Was he on drugs?? How the fuck can you feel that getting in a fight over a road trip comes to killing your son?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I'm guessing he killed his son so he wouldn't be financially burdened by him anymore? Did he think he was going to get away with it?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm not going to make excuses for the father, but I'm really surprised he didn't kill himself, too.

But take one mentally unstable person, add unemployment or economic uncertainty, plus a dependent, and people sometimes snap.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    I'm not going to make excuses for the father, but I'm really surprised he didn't kill himself, too.

But take one mentally unstable person, add unemployment or economic uncertainty, plus a dependent, and people sometimes snap.
    i don't give a fuck what his situation was. plenty of people have it worse. there's no excuse for this asshole. (not yelling at you, just angry in general lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i don't give a fuck what his situation was. plenty of people have it worse. there's no excuse for this asshole. (not yelling at you, just angry in general lol)
    Yea, it's not like they were destitute and about to be homeless so he left him in the garage with the car running. Or poison or something.
    Blood covered clothes!?!?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

But this is why I'm surprised he didn't kill himself. That part doesn't make sense.

I've been out of work for a while and I'm well aware that I won't be taking a fun road trip soon. Why did this guy think he could spend money he didnt have? He sounds like a man-child to me. He may have blamed the kid for taking away his "freedom". I wonder if the wife worked and he was a stay at home dad?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

His wife worked and he was unemployed. I don't know if he stayed home with the kid, but I assume he did.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post

Yes!

This POS will finally get his road trip......right to prison.

A Washington state man told his father during a jailhouse phone call that he killed his 3-year-old son after taking pills and running out of gas on a remote road in southwestern Montana, prosecutors said in new court documents.

Excerpts from the transcript of the call recorded the morning after Jeremy Cramer's arrest depict the 38-year-old Lacey man as rambling and sometimes incoherent, but he repeatedly refutes his father's hopes that Brody Cramer may still be alive.

Cramer told his father that he started walking down the road, with Brody on his shoulders, after running out of gas. The boy became "like some other kid when he was on my neck," then he remembered looking at his son's face and "I just died right there," Cramer said, according to the transcript.

"I killed my own son and I don't know why," Cramer said. "The thing was, it wasn't like I had a few beers or it was like something was up inside. Why did I take all my pills? Did I take all my pills?"

The charging documents and affidavit were filed Friday by Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Attorney Ben Krakowka. They provide the most details released to date on what happened between the morning of July 8, when Cramer's wife reported him and his son missing, and late that night, when Cramer was arrested in an Anaconda gas station washing blood off his clothes and body.

Cramer has been charged with deliberate homicide. His court-appointed attorney did not return a call for comment on Monday.

If convicted, Cramer could face death or life in prison. Krakowka did not return a call for comment on whether he will pursue the death penalty.

Brody Cramer's beaten and stabbed body was found in a field the morning of July 9. Investigators found a knife and two rocks covered with blood and hair next to the body, along with a blanket and a global-positioning satellite unit, according to the court documents.

Police found bloody keys and a knife on Jeremy Cramer, along with an empty container for a generic substitute of the drug Adderall. The container for the stimulant said the prescription was filled July 3 with 60 pills, and only two pills were supposed to be taken per day.

Cramer's brother, Jon Cramer, told police that his brother was a former methamphetamine addict who had been "doctor shopping" in Washington state for a physician who would provide him with Adderall.

Nataliya Cramer reported to Lacey police on July 8 that her husband had not responded to numerous phone calls and text messages. Jeremy Cramer's credit card was used that day in Post Falls, Idaho, and that night, a security company noted Cramer's truck parked near a power plant east of Anaconda.

Austin Howell told police Cramer offered him and Trenton Zolman first $50, then $100, for a ride into town, saying he had run out of gas.

They gave Cramer a ride and asked about the blood on his pants, shirt and tie, to which Cramer responded, "I had a traumatic experience and no one is dead," according to the documents.

When they arrived at a gas station, Howell went inside and warned the clerk "there was something off about this guy," the documents said. Outside, Cramer held Zolman's hand, saying, "You are clean," prayed and then went inside to the bathroom.

The clerk called police, and an officer found Cramer in the restroom with his pants off attempting to wash away the blood. He told the officer that he had broken up a fight at a rest area.

He was arrested when he refused to put his clothes back on.

Cramer's wife confirmed her husband's identity and asked police to "find my son."

Cramer refused to provide information about his son or the location of his truck. Cramer, a Mormon, asked to speak to somebody high in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, saying "the adversary," or devil, "is out."

The church president for southwestern Montana spoke with Cramer for an hour, but Cramer did not reveal the boy's location.

At 5:27 a.m., Cramer called his father from the jailhouse near a sign that says all calls are recorded. He also asked an officer whether phone calls are recorded, the documents said.

His father suggested over and over that Brody may still be alive.

"Dad, Brody's dead," Cramer said.

"Are you sure?" his father responded.

"My son is dead, 100 percent, my son is dead, yes I did it, something did it of me but I didn't do it," Cramer answered.

"He could be laying in a field still alive," his father said a moment later.

"Dad, he's dead, dead, dead, dead because I know he is. I just know it. I see a vivid picture of him looking at him before ahhh. He's dead, OK," Cramer said.

Investigators found Brody's body at 6:15 a.m. in a field off Mill Creek Road, about 5 miles southeast of Anaconda. The cause of death was sharp- and blunt-force injuries, according to an autopsy.

Cramer told investigators that morning as they were trying to read him his rights, "You gotta understand something. I killed my best friend."

The officer told him to quit talking until he was advised of his rights. The interview ended soon afterward as Cramer said he'd need an attorney, according to the documents.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...g-son/2575561/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

With his reasoning, I'm expecting a "thanks Obama" in the near future. What the fuck was his motive!??!

What a dumbass. He could have totally sold that kid and gone on the road trip with his profits. Some people just aren't thinking.

What a dumbass. He could have totally sold that kid and gone on the road trip with his profits. Some people just aren't thinking.
    White kid too!

Thread Information