Thread: Alanna Gallagher (6) was found dead near her home

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alanna Gallagher (6) was found dead near her home

The body of a 6-year-old girl found on a Texas street has been identified as Alanna Gallagher, authorities say.
    A little "angel" found murdered under a tarp in a quiet suburban Texas neighborhood has been named as six-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

She was discovered by kids a mile from her home in Saginaw, Fort Worth, on Monday night - hours after she went missing.

Stripped naked apart from purple underwear her killer had bound her hands and feet before tying a plastic bag over her head.

The tarp containing her corpse was then dumped in the middle of an intersection, tightly sealed with a belt.
    The FBI is now offering $10,000 for information that helps catch the "monster" who abducted the tiny student from her parents' home.
    Cops are tracking down several leads, saying a red pick-up truck with a green splotch could have been used in the murder.

So far ruling out her parents as suspects, they are also trying to figure out exactly when Gallagher was taken from her home.
    The defense contractor engineer, who has two other children, went door-to-door searching for his daughter.
    But two scooter-riding teens Owen Whiddon, 14, and Josh Smith, 18 ? had already found her body hidden under the tarp by around 7:30 p.m.
    Whiddon's father called 911

Horrifying: Alanna Gallagher's body was found under a tarp outside her home on Monday night.

I think it's a little girl in plastic bag someone dropped it off, he told the dispatcher. I haven't even opened it all the way up but I can see the legs and everything. There's a belt around it. Tape.
    Shocked neighbors have paid tribute to the curly brown haired child, who they described as an "inquisitive spitfire" who appeared older than she was.

"She seemed smarter than the average, just because of the questions she'd always ask," said John Janus.
    "She was a precious little girl. I usually just saw her on her scooter," neighbor Kay Stief added to the Dallas Morning News.
    Hundreds attended a candle-light vigil at a Methodist church on Tuesday night. A make-shift street memorial dedicated to the girl is stretching around the block.

Alanna was a kindergartener at Willow Creek Elementary School. She turned six less than three weeks before she was murdered.
    Police currently have no suspects and have not yet determined the cause of death.
    Anyone with information about the case is asked to call 682-888-3682 or 682-888-3684.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1389968
    Last edited by luvit; 07-14-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information