Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Chapman (29) took her own life after she became infamous on the internet for going on a racist tirade against a Dunkin' Donuts employee

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yep. Why would anyone get mad? She's only fucking with sand-niggers and dune-coons. Next you're gonna get mad about her stamping a spider in her room. Why do you like pests?
    Just because she thinks they are "sand niggers" does mean they are sub human. They are people and deserve to be treated with respect. I really don't give a shit if she kills spiders or not. I personally hate them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Just because she thinks they are "sand niggers" does not mean they are sub human. They are people and deserve to be treated with respect. I really don't give a shit if she kills spiders or not. I personally hate them.

Oh honey.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This is what I've been saying since the beginning. She really thought she would be a popular hero for doing it since everyone hates those types of people, right?
    Oh, I'm sure she has her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Oh, I'm sure she has her fans.
    I am betting you are right, if she could have come up with an excuse to to shoot one of them she could go on Hannity and ask for donations and cry how the media makes it all about race.
    She thinks it is ok because we all know "they" bombed the WTC, it is only patriotic and she is somewhat cute, probably has gotten her a pass before

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    I am betting you are right, if she could have come up with an excuse to to shoot one of them she could go on Hannity and ask for donations and cry how the media makes it all about race.
    She thinks it is ok because we all know "they" bombed the WTC, it is only patriotic and she is somewhat cute, probably has gotten her a pass before
    Now you're getting it.

Oh she is such a sweetheart, all of the nonsense they are probably peeing in her food and she was not going to eat it, she will give it to her boyfriend- uh... how thoughtful?

LMFAO, I have been called a towel head, sand nigger, camel jockey, etc., which is funny because I have a kind of nebulous racial appearance...Imo, Jewish was a popular guess too, but I have never heard 'dune coon.' And I have to say is someone called me that I'd laugh so hard tears would run down my face. The others don't offend me, or I should say did not offend me at the time because it was said by total white trash with no self awareness. I don't know, it offends me for others but myself, I don't get my feelings hurt. I do like ambushing people with the info though. Invariably they will say, but you're not like them. You can't shame racists.
    I personally think this girl was tweaking or on a manic high. Mania will get you part of the way to Mars.
    She turns the camera around to tell us this is what you have to do in life, blow my brains out.
    Lol, again, you're trying to get free food from a store cause they neglected to give you (allegedly) a receipt. Hahahaha, omg, it's not as if she's a victim, of, omg, racism and asking for her civil rights to be honored.
    My lawyer is on it. I know that he is! Bob Loblaw dropped everything to fill out a tort against Dunkin.
    Now she Better Call Saul.

Hey, someone said 'sand filled vagina.' What is it? Do I have it? Im learning more about my cultural identity in this last week. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifecamera View Post
    Hey, someone said 'sand filled vagina.' What is it? Do I have it? Im learning more about my cultural identity in this last week. TIA.
    "Sand filled vagina" means a female is very irritated and upset over something, usually something that makes them look stupid. This saying isn't used to refer a female of a particular race.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Angiebla, thanks. I had looked it up cause I got bored. I found the term sand burger and now Im laughing so hard Im crying. :)

Angiebla, thanks. I had looked it up cause I got bored. I found the term sand burger and now Im laughing so hard Im crying. :)
    Your welcome. I've never heard the term sand burger before. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Damn...people are really ignorant.

LMFAO, I have been called a towel head, sand nigger, camel jockey, etc., which is funny because I have a kind of nebulous racial appearance...Imo, Jewish was a popular guess too, but I have never heard 'dune coon.' And I have to say is someone called me that I'd laugh so hard tears would run down my face. The others don't offend me, or I should say did not offend me at the time because it was said by total white trash with no self awareness. I don't know, it offends me for others but myself, I don't get my feelings hurt. I do like ambushing people with the info though. Invariably they will say, but you're not like them. You can't shame racists.
    I personally think this girl was tweaking or on a manic high. Mania will get you part of the way to Mars.
    She turns the camera around to tell us this is what you have to do in life, blow my brains out.
    Lol, again, you're trying to get free food from a store cause they neglected to give you (allegedly) a receipt. Hahahaha, omg, it's not as if she's a victim, of, omg, racism and asking for her civil rights to be honored.
    My lawyer is on it. I know that he is! Bob Loblaw dropped everything to fill out a tort against Dunkin.
    Now she Better Call Saul.
    Who is this noob? They sound fun.

How am I a noob? I'm a 'senior member!' I don't know what that means, though. Dune Coon. Noob. At least I'm not a sandy taco.

dimedropper
    How am I a noob? I'm a 'senior member!' I don't know what that means, though. Dune Coon. Noob. At least I'm not a sandy taco.
    thank fuckin god we have enough of those already

Welcome to the team, Rook.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    thank fuckin god we have enough of those already
    Noobs? or sandy taco's?

What's this thread about again? For some reason I seem to be thinking about how pearls are made?

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    People abuse customer service (waiters especially) because they can. They have no control or power in their own miserable lives, so they go out in public with the intentions of making someone elses life hell that day.
    Exactly!

Most of my jobs over my lifetime have been in customer service. CS shows you the best and worst of humans.

It's probably very true that fast food workers get the majority of dickheads. Most fast food workers are usually younger kids working their first jobs. People enjoy going there to bash the hell out of them.
    My daughter worked at McD's for 3 years. She said the scammers were the worst- usually their big scheme was to hand somebody a $5 dollar bill, then claim they gave the cashier a $20. (i guess they don't realize that Mcd's has cameras trained on registers now)
    She said the senior citizens were the second worst.

She learned quickly that the rule "the customer is always right" is complete bullshit.

On the other hand-I've meet some really bitchy customer service workers. They hate their job, their life, and people. It shows!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Noobs? or sandy taco's?

What's this thread about again? For some reason I seem to be thinking about how pearls are made?
    Tacos. TACOS! When did an apostrophe start making words plural?! Everyone is doing that shit now. What the fuck!?

Hahaha!!! That bugs the shit out of me, too! WTF, can't explain my typo humanity, it's not even a product of sausage fingers on a touch screen. Dude, it was late. It happens to the best of us. For the record, I've never confused loose and lose, and that makes me a superior being. IMO.

Oh wait, that wasn't even my error. Wake up, me, WAKE UP!!! So how long is one a noob?

dimedropper
    Oh wait, that wasn't even my error. Wake up, me, WAKE UP!!! So how long is one a noob?
    until the next wave of noobs and they forget that your one or they bang you lol

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Exactly!

Most of my jobs over my lifetime have been in customer service. CS shows you the best and worst of humans.

It's probably very true that fast food workers get the majority of dickheads. Most fast food workers are usually younger kids working their first jobs. People enjoy going there to bash the hell out of them.
    My daughter worked at McD's for 3 years. She said the scammers were the worst- usually their big scheme was to hand somebody a $5 dollar bill, then claim they gave the cashier a $20. (i guess they don't realize that Mcd's has cameras trained on registers now)
    She said the senior citizens were the second worst.

She learned quickly that the rule "the customer is always right" is complete bullshit.

On the other hand-I've meet some really bitchy customer service workers. They hate their job, their life, and people. It shows!
    Oh course it's complete bullshit. People are selfish crooks.

..and can you blame them? Eventually they lose all faith in humanity. Thats what sadness and loathing looks like.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yeah, customers are dicks AND they'll do anything to get something free.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Nahhh, you can't really blame people for wanting something free just because of this skank.. There are still so many people out there that are awesome in customer service. And so many that are glad to pay for thier things. Not everyone wants free shit. What customers need to understand is these people can turn you away for this kind of thing. I would have told her to leave and that she can't be served. Call the cops. End of story. [For me anyway]

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Nahhh, you can't really blame people for wanting something free just because of this skank.. There are still so many people out there that are awesome in customer service. And so many that are glad to pay for thier things. Not everyone wants free shit. What customers need to understand is these people can turn you away for this kind of thing. I would have told her to leave and that she can't be served. Call the cops. End of story. [For me anyway]
    If Dunkin Donut's had some balls they would lifetime ban the bitch and post her picture in every one of em.

and you got post 777 ,today is your lucky day,enjoy

Thread Information