Thread: Adnan Anwar (40) died when Aaron Ullrich (37) punched him during a fight in a bar

Adnan Anwar (40) died when Aaron Ullrich (37) punched him during a fight in a bar

A fight over a pool table ended with one man dead after being punched in the jaw, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said Wednesday.

The incident occurred around 4:22 a.m. at JR's Sports Bar in the 7000 block of Veterans Boulevard.

The victim was identified as 40-year-old Adnan Anwar of Metairie. The man deputies say struck Anwar - Aaron Ullrich - was charged with one count of manslaughter.

According to investigators, Anwar and Todd Garvin, 46, were arguing about the availability of a pool table when Ullrich, a friend of Garvin's walked over and punched Anwar in the jaw, knocking him to the floor.

Investigators said Garvin and Ullrich left the bar after the fight and Ullrich was arrested a short time later. They said Ullrich admitted to punching the victim.

An autopsy conducted Wednesday showed that Anwar died of a blow to the head.

The sheriff's office said Ullich has a prior criminal arrest history in Louisiana consisting of possession of stolen property. He has an arrest history in the state of Illinois consisting of domestic battery, aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, arson, obstruction of justice. His arrest history in the state of Ohio consists of unauthorized use of a vehicle, obstructing official business and traffic related offenses.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...fight_in_a_bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Aaron -

article about Adnan's funeral.

http://wgno.com/2013/09/26/funeral-h...#axzz2h5x6U043
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Don't they call that the "one punch homicide?"

I know there have been several news articles about the certain laws they were trying to put on the books for one punch homicides.

It will be interesting to see if the charge of manslaughter sticks.

Here's the victim's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/adnan.anwar...=browse_search

Here's Aaron's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/aaron.ullri...=browse_search

Aaron Ullrich
    September 25 via mobile
    God for give me. For the ko I did to day. But I felt like I hade a protecting my ppl.
    1Share
    4 people like this.

We get this a lot in the UK as we like to get tanked up and fight outside pubs and we don't carry weapons.

It's called the 'One Punch' syndrome and it sparks a lot of debate as the charge is usually manslaughter not murder as it was not premeditated.

poor guy. i'd knock a bitch out over a pool table too!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information