As one of the most influential and valuable members of this forum i would like to offer up some peace.

there seems to be a little war going on between Jodi's noobz and Old members.

First off i would like you to read what site you are at. Read it again. Has it sunk in yet? This site is not intended for squares. This site has and will continue to produce death. In fact many times we mock death. Obviously if you join a site called mydeathspace, you can't really take death that seriously or else you would probably kill yourself.

We make fun of death here. We have had members die. We have been at wars and have destroyed other forums. We have even ruined lives of members that have gone rogue and done nasty things.

I am actually a big supporter of the influx of noobs on the site because i know there are probably a few stars that will stick around amongst this bunch.

Now i understand many old members provoke at times and cause trouble. This is how this site has always been. Remember, this is not JODIARIASTRIAL.com. So those that aren't interested or are semi interested will do things to entertain themselves. It is in your best interest not to report most things because the mods here give us all something great here and that is freedom. Outside of posting wrong things in wrong threads and real racism, you are pretty much given free reign on this site.

Respect the freedom this site has given you. Respect that you can talk about almost anything, post anything and not be judged. This is why you are here pretty much. I am sure you are all not talking about the depth of Travis's neck wound cut, or how you want to literally fry Jodi to a crisp with your family and friends.

You only exist here because of us old members. We are the only reason many of you have congregated here and have had great trial discussions. I see many of you even made friends and talk with and have met with other members on this site.
Us oldies were discussing Jodi before most of you probably even knew who she was. We are the reason you all were able to come here and have pretty good in depth discussions and play by play during this trial.

In essence, we created you. We created your enjoyable experience here. Without us, you'd be stuck at shitty crimeslueths, jodi is innocent or any handful of other horrible websites out there that censor content, or are simply headaches to navigate, or are simply overrun with way too many people.

Show everyone here the proper respect and give thanks to the old members of this site and there can be peace.

God bless you all. God bless Travis and God bless the United states of America.