Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus found alive; Ariel Castro commits suicide after he is sentenced to LIFE + 1,000 years

wouldn't you take the shitty blinds down so you don't have to look at them? also, wouldn't you just pin a blanket up instead of cardboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Maybe they are too cheap to buy those blackout curtains.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Haha WTF? Do you just have an expensive link to everything, or do I have the cheap one?

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Deluxe-Sund...H06/203285564/
    Those must be made of paper. I got pretty low end ones and they were all annoyingly expensive. Plus windows are different sizes and shit so they always have to get trimmed down and everything, you end up buying something bigger than you need.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wouldn't you take the shitty blinds down so you don't have to look at them? also, wouldn't you just pin a blanket up instead of cardboard?
    It looks weird and horrible.

And weird.

Those must be made of paper. I got pretty low end ones and they were all annoyingly expensive. Plus windows are different sizes and shit so they always have to get trimmed down and everything, you end up buying something bigger than you need.
    I just asked my friend and he answered "blinds? Like 3 bucks."

OK, so let's say you do suspect something shady going on next door? How did this get discovered again? That's right, she busted out...... After being trapped for years.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It looks weird and horrible.

And weird.

I just asked my friend and he answered "blinds? Like 3 bucks."

OK, so let's say you do suspect something shady going on next door? How did this get discovered again? That's right, she busted out...... After being trapped for years.

Yep. You can get shitty blinds at Walmart for about 5-8 bucks. Maybe the bigger ones will cost you around 18, IDK.

The best deal I've ever found in my whole life....Home Depot had a clearance sale going online. I guess they got rid of their old blind cutting machine and got a new type. They had every single wood blinds on sale that used the old machine. In total, I got 9 wood blinds for about $97 dollars...so maybe I spent about 8 dollars a blind. We looked up videos online to see how to cut them down to the right size. Presto. That's how I ended up with nice wood blinds in my house. My only regret is I didn't get more that day.

Ron, it is creepy, but maybe that person works the graveyard shift. They may be between paychecks- which could explain why they haven't replaced the blinds.

ETA: I really think about Michelle a lot. I do wonder why the other two don't seem to like her much.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-23-2015 at 03:07 AM.

I read Michelle's book, and I think about her a lot too. She had a shitty life before she was kidnapped, and she was a target of most of the abuse. I really hope she is surrounded by people that care about her and have her best interest at heart.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I guess my blinds issue is that I've lived with blinds long enough to know that if you buy cheap shitty ones, you don't save shit because you replace them every couple of months as they are crap.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainme...veland_ab.html
    CLEVELAND, Ohio - Michelle Knight has said she doesn't plan to watch "Cleveland Abduction," the Lifetime original movie based on Ariel Castro's abductions of Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus.

After looking at footage of the movie, which is set to air next Saturday, it's probably a good decision.

"Cleveland Abduction" stars Raymond Cruz ("Breaking Bad") as Ariel Castro and Taryn Manning ("8 Mile," "Orange Is the New Black") as Michelle Knight. The primary focus of the movie is Manning's performance as Knight, who was the first kidnapping victim of Castro back in 2002. Knight was held captive, along with Berry and DeJesus, until May 2013.

The most recent trailer of "Cleveland Abduction" is very disturbing and shows Manning tied up in a bed with bruises all over her body. You can watch it below (proceed with caution).

"Cleveland Abduction" will air at 8 p.m. May 2, on Lifetime. A non-associated, Robin Roberts interview with Berry and DeJesus, who have written a book, will air at 10 p.m. Tuesday, April 28 on ABC.

You can watch behind the scene footage of "Cleveland Abduction" with the actors, including Manning, talking about the project HERE. "There's so much triumph and strength, I was just devastated by it," says Manning.
    Gee, how shocking that she wouldn't want to watch the movie.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Drapes are pretty cheap. When I first starting dating my now husband, his youngest was 2 and broke the blinds in the front room of his house. It wasn't a good neighborhood and I didn't want someone to be able to peek in the window, especially with 2 kids. So I went to Target and found some drapes that were pretty cheap, I think like $20 or something. Of course they weren't super nice or fancy, but if the point is just to keep people from seeing inside, that's all that matters. Nicer than cardboard LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    http://www.cleveland.com/entertainme...veland_ab.html
    Gee, how shocking that she wouldn't want to watch the movie.
    May 2nd? The preview I saw said April 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So, I'm watching it. My daughter taped it last night. If this is even 10% factual, this is incredibly disturbing. Jesus. What a nightmare these poor girls endured.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I watched this last night, and I said to myself, if just half of this is true and the way it happened, how horrible for all three girls. All so strong to survive being held for all those years!
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

It's on again tonight on lifetime at 8. I'm going to try to watch it all, but after reading Michelle's book that might be difficult for me.

ETA: 5 min in and I'm tearing up. I suck
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-03-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This is fucking awful.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I have to fast foreward through the puppy part because I know what he does. It's bad enough that he kills it, but to seriously take away the only companion Michelle has?

I don't think this guy could have been more evil.

I'm too much of a puss to watch. I'm purposely avoiding anything depressing.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I guess my blinds issue is that I've lived with blinds long enough to know that if you buy cheap shitty ones, you don't save shit because you replace them every couple of months as they are crap.
    This.

And people who put sheets/cardboard or blankets in windows as permanent blind solutions are terrible, that's trashy as fuck.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This.

And people who put sheets/cardboard or blankets in windows as permanent blind solutions are terrible, that's trashy as fuck.
    My daughter has a blanket over her window. Granted, there are blinds beneath it.

But she works two jobs and split shifts so she's always desperate for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My daughter has a blanket over her window. Granted, there are blinds beneath it.

But she works two jobs and split shifts so she's always desperate for sleep.
    I'm talking about the shit you see from the street. If you put it over your blinds on the inside to block light, whatever. But if you're advertising your sheet choice to the neighborhood, you need to for-go a couple cokes and lattes and buy a fucking set of blinds.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm talking about the shit you see from the street. If you put it over your blinds on the inside to block light, whatever. But if you're advertising your sheet choice to the neighborhood, you need to for-go a couple cokes and lattes and buy a fucking set of blinds.

Gotcha!

On the two-year anniversary of her escape from the Cleveland house of horrors where she was kept captive for more than a decade, Michelle Knight spoke out about her new life, new boyfriend and plans for the future.

'This morning I thought, it’s amazing to wake up and not feel like I’m being tortured,' the 34-year-old Knight told Fox 8 Cleveland in a Wednesday interview, before hosting a charity dinner marking the anniversary of her freedom.
    'I'm looking forward to happiness, a future, a life I never had. And for two years of my life I was finally able to live.'
    Despite her traumatic years in Castro's captivity, Knight has been able to put the past behind her and focus on the future.

On Wednesday, she gushed about her new mystery boyfriend, saying: 'He's such an amazing person. He's sweet-hearted. He's right there with me all the time and he supports everything that I do.'
    In addition to her new relationship, Knight recently went on an exciting vacation to Miami, assisted in the making of a Lifetime movie about her abduction and even wrote a song.
    'I had to dig pretty deep to let my emotions go into this movie,' she said. 'Because I wanted to give the world something to have hope, courage and strength and know that amongst all the darkness, you can still rise above all that.'
    Through the production of the movie, Knight became friends with actress Taryn Manning, the Orange is the New Black star that plays Knight in the television film.

Knight wrote her song, titled Survivor, with musician Aaron D-Boyy Dissell and so far a clip of the song has already received more than 25,000 views on Facebook.
    'They loved it. They went crazy for it,' Knight said of her fans on Facebook.
    Knight now plans to go to school to become a therapist and hopes to write another book, following the release last year of her memoir Finding Me. Last month, DeJesus and Berry released a book of their own, titled Hope.
    'God definitely had a purpose for my life, and it’s definitely helping people,' Knight said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ZXheb0Vg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I love that she's doing such positive things, and seems to confident and self-assured. That's incredible. I don't think I could be that strong. You go girl! Get mo tats.

i couldn't agree more. i saw a special last night that featured her. she is my fucking hero.

I'm so happy this hasn't destroyed her and that she's found some happiness in her world.

Every rose is for every abortion I had there': Michelle Knight tells the harrowing stories behind each of her tattoos - which she got after being rescued from 'house of horrors'
    Michelle Knight, 34, got numerous tattoos after being rescued from Ariel Castro's house, along with two other women
    She has now revealed that the five roses on her left arm represent the 'abortions' she had inside home
    Each time she became pregnant by Castro during her 11-year imprisonment, he would punch her and starve her so she miscarried
    Knight also talked about the tattoo of the baby she has on her chest, with the words: 'Too beautiful for this Earth'
    On her right arm she has a teddy-bear inking, which she said was a design she drew while a prisoner
    Meanwhile, a green dragon snaking over her right wrist is for 'protection'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3kwnF2Vkk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Knight's right shoulder bears the image of a brown teddy bear decorated with hearts - a design she drew while she was chained up with extension cords

One rose for each baby lost: Knight's left arm features five large roses, covered in speckles of blood

A large face on her right calf, which is part-skeleton and part-flesh, represents her past and future lives

Thread Information