Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1066

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Jodi thread friends, let's not forget we still have this thread to chat.

It seems something drove batman to boardicide last night. Don't let it happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post

It seems something drove batman to boardicide last night. Don't let it happen to you.
    Just like it happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    ??????????????

??????????????
    Think harder!

LOL I adore Bat, but this isn't the first time she's enjoyed her Monday night off and gone to the board. She normally has a pretty good filter, but it seems it was lowered last night. No idea what set her off, but I'm sure we'll find out (and see an apology) in 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    LOL I adore Bat, but this isn't the first time she's enjoyed her Monday night off and gone to the board. She normally has a pretty good filter, but it seems it was lowered last night. No idea what set her off, but I'm sure we'll find out (and see an apology) in 3 days.
    I wuv her too. Did she have posts in Speak Here that were deleted. I asked but no one answered. She usually goes there when something's bugging her.

bowie said none of her posts were deleted

Bat is usually vocal but doesn't push it too hard. From what I read and I am not 100% sure, she put a hypothetical out about being rich and white in the TM thread. Might as well have used the N word for added effect. I avoid that thread like the plague. I don't think she was trying to get banned but wanted to make a statement. I could be wrong though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

So, if you say you're rich, you get banned?

Oh my dear, I shall not get baited..

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

From what I've seen Bat's opinions on the TM case "fall in line" with the chestbeating libs who "overrun" that thread. I'm not sure where her query came from, as I don't think anyone else brought it up (recently at least.)

The random pontifications on her part and continued driving of the point without anyone else (save Ron's memes) was what really confused the shit out of everyone.

Did Faq get banned when he told us all about his fucking boat? No. Don't build a new cross, we've already got a plethora of um laying around and it's wildfire season.

"Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Something of what?

Stop trying to stir shit from an empty pot. Bat was obvliously intoxicated and had verbal diarrhea in the TM thread out-of-nowhere. Her posting in the professor thread was just a small teeter. A fucking three day ban for her to cool off is an attempt to keep her from exploding all over the boards and further embarrassing herself. And yes, she was embarrassing herself because that's not her typical demeanor.

She wasn't fucking banned for life or nailed at the cross. Stop making a fucking mountain out of a mole hill like it's this huge conspiracy against rich white people.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Did Faq get banned when he told us all about his fucking boat? No. Don't build a new cross, we've already got a plethora of um laying around and it's wildfire season.
    and this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Something of what?

Stop trying to stir shit from an empty pot. Bat was obvliously intoxicated and had verbal diarrhea in the TM thread out-of-nowhere. Her posting in the professor thread was just a small teeter. A fucking three day ban for her to cool off is an attempt to keep her from exploding all over the boards and further embarrassing herself. And yes, she was embarrassing herself because that's not her typical demeanor.

She wasn't fucking banned for life or nailed at the cross. Stop making a fucking mountain out of a mole hill like it's this huge conspiracy against rich white people.
    Thank you

Im broke and spend money I don't really have.

damnitttttttttttttt I hate being rich broke.

so i finally watched 'dirty little secret'. i didn't seek it out - my mom noticed it was on and recorded it for me. that guy who played travis was really cute. she killed him exactly the way i imagined it happening. i thought it was a good program. i spent a who lot of time noticing small inconsistencies in the timeline but you'd need a 2-week mini-series to include everything. also, they avoided any mention of buttsecks. i guess regular sex is the pg version now-a-days. that movie kind of made me want to be mormon.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I didn't like it...especially the clean up scene...totally not what I believe happened at all.

You also got angry in the TM thread and said you were not going to be there anymore. Also were told you would be banned if you did come back but it did not happen and people were kind enough not to point it out. Everyone has their off days and Bat is a well respected and valued member here. Many of us look for her opinion on cases so if she has a off day then it is ok, we will be happy when she is back and not talk behind her back while she is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    You also got angry in the TM thread and said you were not going to be there anymore. Also were told you would be banned if you did come back but it did not happen and people were kind enough not to point it out. Everyone has their off days and Bat is a well respected and valued member here. Many of us look for her opinion on cases so if she has a off day then it is ok, we will be happy when she is back and not talk behind her back while she is gone.
    THIS^ Thank You dianalyn! This is what I meant by this:

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    But I think you knew that, even though your response was this:

??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    You haven't seen me angry. I was making an observation that the thread had been reduced to a bunch of infighting. I was also asking a few others who always seemed to be stirring up things to leave with me. It didn't work. There were also posts before I came back in another thread about me coming back, I didn't just jump right back in and start posting. Also, a week or so later another thread was created to get some of the fighting of the TM thread.

I just hope Bat comes back after this, that's all.

??????????????
    'Read the Rules' yourself, you fuckwit! And stop fucking smiting me without signing it! Coward!

Speaking of fighting

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I love Shins. That is all.

Thread Information