Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reputation System

I'm not wearing any pants
    Actually MONTER , you DO get a notification if you get a smite from someone blocked. So please, know what you're talking about . You just can't see the smite. And bowie, deb does smite a lot ...don't know where you're looking. I just counted 5 in this month alone. That is not even including in the past. LMAO.
    And no shins, not bitching. Just having conversation. I mean, this IS the rep thread right? :looks around:
    Just now , i chose to read your posts so i could repy in a decent manner. Time to cook some awesome food!

Toodleloo
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-20-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    FYI- Beans, I dunno what beef you have with Deb but she is definitely not the person smiting you the most, (an honor that belongs to Monter) or even the person smiting you second most (couple of ties there) and also, Deb signs all of her smites. So when you get an anonymous smite, assume it is not from her.

*mods know*
    I would like to thank the academy....

Also, beanbitch - unless something has changed, People I have had on ignore (few and far between) have given me rep and I had no idea until I took them off ignore, and rep was there. No notification. I dont care that much, actually, just speaking from my experience.
    I do often forget to sign karma good or bad so for you ,I will take credit for any and all unclaimed smites.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I think I have only smited one or possibly two people since I have been a member. One for sure was whoever the idiot was with the Boss Hogg avatar. That one did nothing but spew hate and ignorance on the Trayvon Martin thread. The only other one that truly got under my skin was Violet Planet or whatever her other name was. I'm not even sure if I smited her or not.

I'm a lover not a smiter..

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Monter...winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I would like to thank the academy....

Also, beanbitch - unless something has changed, People I have had on ignore (few and far between) have given me rep and I had no idea until I took them off ignore, and rep was there. No notification. I dont care that much, actually, just speaking from my experience.
    I do often forget to sign karma good or bad so for you ,I will take credit for any and all unclaimed smites.
    Let's test it. I'm putting you, Monter, on ignore after this post. Smite away!

(I'm more than certain all this questioning and seeing for ourselves wouldn't be going on if it were anyone else, you know, other than a known and proven liar.)
    Last edited by Miller22; 04-20-2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: fixt autocorrected word

Maybe because its Easter and she felt compelled to keep her clean slate clean for at least one full day....but for once she ain't lyin.

Though I find her proclamation that Deb is the one who smites the most on this site utterly amusing.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I've only smited once. And that was Beantown in response to get smiting me, claiming that I smited her when I didn't. And I honestly never knew to sign rep or smites until this discussion so I will from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I did apoligize to you bb73 that time. It was my mistake.
    My slate is always clean...i'm usually always nice..i only get nasty when you guys do. Which is normal. [for me anyway..lol]
    Well as for deb, she sure smites me a lot...5 times this month. That's a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I did apoligize to you bb73 that time. It was my mistake.
    My slate is always clean...i'm usually always nice..i only get nasty when you guys do. Which is normal. [for me anyway..lol]
    Well as for deb, she sure smites me a lot...5 times this month. That's a lot.
    Yes, its absolutely normal to bite someone's head off and use an array of profanity toward them simply because you disagree with them. Totally normal, mature, adult behavior - absolutely. Also, nice.

Actually MONTER , you DO get a notification if you get a smite from someone blocked. So please, know what you're talking about . You just can't see the smite. And bowie, deb does smite a lot ...don't know where you're looking. I just counted 5 in this month alone. That is not even including in the past. LMAO.
    And no shins, not bitching. Just having conversation. I mean, this IS the rep thread right? :looks around:
    Just now , i chose to read your posts so i could repy in a decent manner. Time to cook some awesome food!

Toodleloo
    I can see your entire karma history. Deb may smite you five times but a lot of people smite you as much if not more (monter). Im just saying you were 'calling her out' on anonymous smiting and that is in fact not true.

I can see your entire karma history. Deb may smite you five times but a lot of people smite you as much if not more (monter). Im just saying you were 'calling her out' on anonymous smiting and that is in fact not true.
    I don't really give a flying fuck what you can see.
    I know what you can see...DUH. I was not calling her "out" . How the fuck do you get me calling her out just by sayng she smited me more than anyone else?> Jesus fuck. Who was being anonymous???
    I fucking said SHE did it. So what is not true again?? WOW How long we wanna keep this going??
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-20-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I know what you can see...DUH. I was not calling her "out" . How the fuck do you get me calling her out just by sayng she smited me more than anyone else?> Jesus fuck. Who was being anonymous???
    I fucking said SHE did it. So what is not true again?? WOW How long we wanna keep this going??
    You said Deb smite you the most and Bowie corrected you-it's Monter. Period.

You also accused Nestle for smithing you which makes no sense. At all.

Get over it already. And don't say you have because if you did, you wouldn't keep coming here for the last word.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

No, it's not true. She has signed every one of her smites, I literally checked when I was bored. That's just the thing, you're wrong. You are angry at the wrong person. I'm not fighting with you over anything. I am just telling you that your anonymous smites didn't come from Deb, she signed each one. Your anonymous smites primarily came from members who probably forgot that when you're not premie, you can't see who smited you.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I hate you.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ron is done!

i did not yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Seriously? Pissing off the mods, calling people cunts all while you complain if someone calls you that and you do pick fights.
    Own your Shit, it's really that easy.

You are so rude to people here. You have no empathy for anything. You act like you are just so beaten down by these boards that is ridiculous!
    It's like you think you are the prize fighter of mds and you are not so I'm sorry to bust your bubble.

Respect the mods here, it's totally out of line.

And grow the hell up for shits sake!

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    I see things never change.

Bean is still bitching about shit. THE WORLDS AGAINST HERRRRRRRRRRR.

boooooooorrrrring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I hate you.
    I knew you could do it.

I love how you guys call it bitching when this is the REP thread where we are discussing REPS!! Boinggggg

No, it's not true. She has signed every one of her smites, I literally checked when I was bored. That's just the thing, you're wrong. You are angry at the wrong person. I'm not fighting with you over anything. I am just telling you that your anonymous smites didn't come from Deb, she signed each one. Your anonymous smites primarily came from members who probably forgot that when you're not premie, you can't see who smited you.
    This was not about signing...sometimes i just forget. Itchy trigger finger. This was about WHO smites the most...not who SIGNS the most. WOW...alrighty then.

I swear you have to be the most annoying person I have ever heard of.

Seriously? I feel like we all need to pitch in and buy you a fucking helmet.

My god you have to be the most annoying fucking person here. You reply to EVERYTHING i write. Go milk your udders !

Thread Information