Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reputation System

Amazing!!. Two completely unrelated accounts owned by 2 completely unrelated female members, were both taken over by 2 completely unrelated non-member spouses

- within the same month.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i'm so lost.
    Husbands, boyfriends, people's pets are all taking over MDS members' accounts an posting as them, or posting to look for them since they're missing or posting to beg to be fed. It's chaos.

Oops. I mean..... Woof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was amused in the last post made where she slipped and said "Like I said before...". Then went on to say "OK, it's oh right at the helm now gyy, can has acct bck pls?" :smirk:

Let me guess, they switched who was typing mid-post? Surrre.

She's full of shit plain and simple and her constant lies are not helping her cause.

Reminds me of SunsetLucnhCancerMonkey who would write nasty messages to mike that would start out as from a family member and halfway through turn into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Wait, who is impersonating who?

Oh Right/I Doubt It had a secret sock puppet account that she set up in February 2013. She started using it and when she called out for actually being Oh Right she claimed she was actually her husband.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Greens and HG got boyfriends and bounced.
    HG got a ring put on it. I am just following in her footsteps trynna get me a man locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Oh Right/I Doubt It had a secret sock puppet account that she set up in February 2013. She started using it and when she called out for actually being Oh Right she claimed she was actually her husband.
    Actually Hjt was created in Aug 2013, Oh Racist's account was created in Feb 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Actually Hjt was created in Aug 2013, Oh Racist's account was created in Feb 2013.
    I'm sorry. That wasn't me. I swear. I walked away from the computer for a second.

Fucking cat.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I'm sorry. That wasn't me. I swear. I walked away from the computer for a second.

Fucking cat.
    Bitchessssss!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    HG got a ring put on it. I am just following in her footsteps trynna get me a man locked down.
    Oh god, please don't say this hahaha I was wedding dress shopping with my best friend (she's getting married in June) and there was this woman there going on and on about her wedding and showing us where she's getting married and trying on dresses.

She is not engaged. She isn't even in a relationship.

You had to make an appointment at this shop to try on dresses.

Terrifying.

Oh god, please don't say this hahaha I was wedding dress shopping with my best friend (she's getting married in June) and there was this woman there going on and on about her wedding and showing us where she's getting married and trying on dresses.

Terrifying.
    More sad, I think.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    More sad, I think.
    She also showed me the two men she was 'choosing between' (both exes) and how she ended it with one because 'he moved to LA and she's not an LA girl, but now he's finally making real money so she thinks she'll marry him and make him move to Santa Monica which goes more with her yoga life.'

She was terrifying, not sad. There's a reason no one has married her.

I mean I am pretty much engaged but I am not making a single solid wedding plan.

Jesus Bowie! Was her name Muriel?

She kept telling us places we could go and try wedding gowns on without being expected to buy. She was like WHY AREN;T YOU TRYING ANYTHING to me. Very weird.

Wow.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Amazing!!. Two completely unrelated accounts owned by 2 completely unrelated female members, were both taken over by 2 completely unrelated non-member spouses

- within the same month.
    -and that is why I love this forum (among other things.)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Terrifying.
    Give her my number.

She also showed me the two men she was 'choosing between' (both exes) and how she ended it with one because 'he moved to LA and she's not an LA girl, but now he's finally making real money so she thinks she'll marry him and make him move to Santa Monica which goes more with her yoga life.'

She was terrifying, not sad. There's a reason no one has married her.

I mean I am pretty much engaged but I am not making a single solid wedding plan.
    Shit, never mind.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

She kept telling us places we could go and try wedding gowns on without being expected to buy. She was like WHY AREN;T YOU TRYING ANYTHING to me. Very weird.
    When I used to watch the wedding shows they would have people on the show who would do that shit. I was like "WTF!? Why are you letting people in to try on these 10k dresses when there aint a ring on it yet!!" and also, if they have a man - you know he's gonna be runnin for the hills when he sees that shit

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Am I the only person who still logged in to MDS and posted Monday-Friday throughout my engagement and when I got married? Did I just admit to being a loser?

Q #2: who is this Perry person?

Q #3: when is a noob no longer a noob?

Q #4: so htlmmonsjfhjadhfafyduhajhfdjf was originally Oh Right/I Doubt It's husband, but then all of a sudden is now Oh Right/I Doubt I'm Myself Anymore?

You will never see my husband log in under my user name. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Am I the only person who still logged in to MDS and posted Monday-Friday throughout my engagement and when I got married? Did I just admit to being a loser?

Q #2: who is this Perry person?

Q #3: when is a noob no longer a noob?

Q #4: so htlmmonsjfhjadhfafyduhajhfdjf was originally Oh Right/I Doubt It's husband, but then all of a sudden is now Oh Right/I Doubt I'm Myself Anymore?

You will never see my husband log in under my user name. That is all.
    #2 I think someone previously said it was an older member who had hidden crazy

#3 - who the heck knows. I've been here a year and I'm comfortable in my continued Noob status

#4 - Hjt claims to be Oh Racist's husband, but no one bought that BS. Now Oh Racist is openly posting on the account, begging for their band account back.

My husband knows if something ever happens to me (like if I die) who he can/should contact on here and that he is to reactivate and make public my FB for an article - especially if it's in an interesting manner.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    #2 I think someone previously said it was an older member who had hidden crazy

#3 - who the heck knows. I've been here a year and I'm comfortable in my continued Noob status

#4 - Hjt claims to be Oh Racist's husband, but no one bought that BS. Now Oh Racist is openly posting on the account, begging for their band account back.

My husband knows if something ever happens to me (like if I die) who he can/should contact on here and that he is to reactivate and make public my FB for an article - especially if it's in an interesting manner.
    This is one of the reasons I'm happy I made FB friends with a couple of people on here. This way if I die, you'll know what happened to me
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Perry was an old school member. Quiet, mostly lurked, but when she posted it seemed sane for the most part. Then one fine day she simply lost her mind.

That is all.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

RIP dead brother.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Perry was an old school member. Quiet, mostly lurked, but when she posted it seemed sane for the most part. Then one fine day she simply lost her mind.

That is all.
    That sounds simply ominous. I love it!

Thread Information