Thread: Fan Fiction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For any of you morally sanctified old-timers who have had their delicate sensibilities disturbed, be my guest and stop reading or worrying this thread. We'll know from your absence just how much more refined your sense of humor is, and how far you are above the filthy commoners obsessed with the Jodi trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    No one is confused as to why people are interested. What we're confused by is why this is the first time the rep system had to be shut down...
    This has fuck all to do with fan fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I was really enthusiastic about the Jodi trial. Several of us even have a private group on facebook to discuss the case. I don't think there is anything wrong with being interested. It's an interesting case. There's a difference between interest and obsessiveness. I've been on mds since the very beginning and have been here longer than almost anyone and I've never seen so many people act so fucking nuts on here. Even just the way the mods have been treated is disgusting.
    What a lovely story about your feelings. Congratulations on your impressive tenure on the forum. What the fuck does it have to do with fan fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    that was really all, I just didnt want anyone to think Im constantly bitching about this place, because Im not. I came in out of curiosity, same with the meme thread. I just didnt find anything to be particularly. That's all, but its not ruling my life. I never even think about it outside mds. I know how to ignore and I know how to stay out of threads I don't want to be in. Im just adding to the conversation. My opinion. Nothing more.
    One of the funnier replies. Highlighted for irony. You care so little that you wrote a few paragraphs about how little you care. Looking forward to your reply... !

Zeebee, no need to quote your post, just a big fuck off if you don't like what I have to write. You don't have to read it but obviously you do, so...

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I don't find your sense of humor to be even remotely funny. The fact that a subforum had to be created to add nonsensical bullshit like this is even less funny. You add nothing of value to the discussions here, and your attempts to garner laughs are lost among 90% of the people who read your posts. The only reason people are semi-agreeing with the crap you post now is because they fear the Jodi thread being shut down again.

So, this is the part where I say "QUEEEEEEEEF" and hope it serves some sort of funny purpose. If not, at least I can hope for more reps.
    +1. Queef.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Again, (with the exception of coconut ) nobody is really writing fan fic. I don't know what is so puzzling about people being fascinated with a murder trial on a site called My Death Space.

I never got the fascination with the Morgan thread, but I also understood that I wasn't really posting in there so I couldn't really "get" it.

Yes, this trial has brought out some crazies! But it has also brought out some really nice people who happen to be fascinated with a televised murder trial and a murderer who comes off as sweet as can be but is capable of stabbing someone she purportedly loves 29 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head. Again, don't see what's so confusing about that.
    I like you zeebee, and I certainly don't think that anything is directed at you regarding that thread. There are a few old timers that are interested in the trial and have posted in the thread as well, myself included. (Although, I'm not really an old timer...just not a noob anymore) But as Ron said, the fact that reps had to be shut down because some of these people don't know how to act like grown ups is ridiculous.

I'll still keep up with the trial until it's over, but this fan fiction stuff weirds me the fuck out. And I agree that coconut thinks he's hilarious but really is annoying as shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I like you zeebee, and I certainly don't think that anything is directed at you regarding that thread. There are a few old timers that are interested in the trial and have posted in the thread as well, myself included. (Although, I'm not really an old timer...just not a noob anymore) But as Ron said, the fact that reps had to be shut down because some of these people don't know how to act like grown ups is ridiculous.

I'll still keep up with the trial until it's over, but this fan fiction stuff weirds me the fuck out. And I agree that coconut thinks he's hilarious but really is annoying as shit.
    Fair enough. I just get annoyed when it sounds like people are saying that anyone who wants to post in the Jodi Arias thread is nuts. Carry on!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    For any of you morally sanctified old-timers who have had their delicate sensibilities disturbed, be my guest and stop reading or worrying this thread. We'll know from your absence just how much more refined your sense of humor is, and how far you are above the filthy commoners obsessed with the Jodi trial.

One of the funnier replies. Highlighted for irony. You care so little that you wrote a few paragraphs about how little you care. Looking forward to your reply... !
    I actually said I didn't give a shit outside of mds. Again, I was adding to the conversation, which is what a forum is used for. Also, I have said I think 3 times now, to continue with your writing if that's what you would like because that's why the thread is here. I think you have a few issues and I'm sure some people here think that I do too and they wouldn't be wrong. In fact, many people here have a few issues. Continue to fly your freak flag. I'm not offended. I didn't read the whole thing because I couldn't really follow it. And I apologize if I was a dick to you, but being a fan fic writer, you are not a stranger to dickery I'm sure.

Thread Information