Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

21 episodes left and I still have no idea how it will end.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    21 episodes left and I still have no idea how it will end.
    21 episodes????

Lol

berm-i am counting okay?

Alls I gotta say is I was gonna be hella pissed if that dragon died because of those harpies.

Way to go bitch, you locked up his backup dragons and now he's gonna die because you were pissed about some charred 5yr old.

I'm wondering what she's going to do with those other two. I have a feeling they're going to turn on her and the other dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

well, i hope you guys are happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

#everybodydies

GOT really believes in cliffhangers.

The whole story line involving Stannis, from the beginning season to now....totally feels like a waste of time.

Fuck this whole season. What a sloppy waste of time. I'm so pissed.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The whole thing with this show is that they're now just revealing their hand that the only story that matters is 'Who Will Be The Last Man Standing' which is totally not engaging or rewarding.

What pisses me off the most.....everybody dies except Sam and gilly.

I'm not even mad about the killings or the rapes or the burnings. I EXPECT all that shit.

What pissed me off was that they spent five fucking episodes on Aryas chores and other boring bullshit, and then when the actual cool stuff started happening, they didnt have enough time to fully execute said scenes.

THE FUCKING SKIPPED THE WAR SCENE OF STANNIS FIGHTING FOR WINTERFEL. As far as what I gather, that's HBO's way of saying "Eh, not that important." Ohhh, but watching Arya scrub a dead body over and over was.

This season went from slow and boring to rushed and sloppy. They better lock it the fuck up for season 6. Girl mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm not even mad about the killings or the rapes or the burnings. I EXPECT all that shit.

What pissed me off was that they spent five fucking episodes on Aryas chores and other boring bullshit, and then when the actual cool stuff started happening, they didnt have enough time to fully execute said scenes.

THE FUCKING SKIPPED THE WAR SCENE OF STANNIS FIGHTING FOR WINTERFEL. As far as what I gather, that's HBO's way of saying "Eh, not that important." Ohhh, but watching Arya scrub a dead body over and over was.

This season went from slow and boring to rushed and sloppy. They better lock it the fuck up for season 6. Girl mad.
    I get what your saying.

I do wonder if certain people died tho. They didn't even show it. Just left it at a cliffhanger. Stannis- we didn't even see that chick kill him. Sanna and Reek jumped, but we didn't see their death. GOT's likes to show people dying, but in this case- half the characters they didn't even show the deaths.

Jon Snow is not dead. The red witch is there and I'm sure there is power in Jon's blood. She will save him.

They should have used the last minute of the episode to show Lady Stoneheart sitting on her horse overlooking the city. That would have been the prefect WTF ending.

Jon Snow isn't dead. He gets stabbed in the books and recovers.

It would be the dumbest thing ever to kill him because it would mean his whole story was a waste of time. Also they wouldn't have shown Undead Sandor Clegane.

I hope everyone enjoyed their shaming of Cersei because nothing good is going to happen from that for anyone. It's not like she'll be humbled at all. Not to mention I loved how the GOT people were like SHIT WE BARELY GOT ANY TITS AND DICKS IN THIS SEASON BETTER GET THEM ALL IN HERE.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Cannot wait!

SUNDAY night!!!!!!

So no real answers on Jon snow, but holy shite...the red woman. She aged fast. Did she suicide? I'm not sure I understood that part, but did anybody notice when Tyrian was walking through the village square with bird man...in the background you could hear some members saying the same prayer the red woman always says?

I loved Brianna pledging herself to Sansa. This is actually the only good thing that's happened to Sansa since she set off to marry Joffrey in season 1.

The sand snake sisters are not my favorite.

The new kal drogo is not as good looking as the first one. Boooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    So no real answers on Jon snow, but holy shite...the red woman. She aged fast. Did she suicide? I'm not sure I understood that part, but did anybody notice when Tyrian was walking through the village square with bird man...in the background you could hear some members saying the same prayer the red woman always says?

I loved Brianna pledging herself to Sansa. This is actually the only good thing that's happened to Sansa since she set off to marry Joffrey in season 1.

The sand snake sisters are not my favorite.

The new kal drogo is not as good looking as the first one. Boooooooo

I don't think she aged fast, I think that when she took off the amulet around her neck it showed who she truly was - an old woman. She didn't suicide, she just went to sleep in her true form.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I'm not surprised Jon rose from the dead.

Hodor's backstory now fascinates me. I wanna know how he went from Willis (who could talk) to Hodor?

I knew they were going to have to touch on Lyanna's backstory. It seems it all revolves around her anyway. If they plan on making her Jon Snow's mother and Rhaegar is his daddy- I wish they would go ahead and tell it. People have always said that Jon Snow was a Targaryen.

I wish they would hurry up and train Arya.

I don't remember Euron Greyjoy. I'm going to have to refresh my memory on this character before Reek gets there.

Ramsey Snow- what a shithead. He fed his stepmother and baby brother to the dogs.

I like Zombie Mountain.

This was the best episode in ages although I cant understand anyone who is surprised Jon Snow isn't dead.

Well, it looks like we got a filler episode. I did like it tho.

Sam and Gilly need to die. They have no part in any of the storylines.
    I'm sure Sam is going home and reclaim his family name or something like that- so that may benefit Jon Snow in the future. I guess they're trying to give Sam a reason to be a MAN..and that would be for Gilly and the Sam Jr. It's just silly, IMO.

I laughed really hard at that one dude when he said to Ramsey (paraphrasing), "Oh, like your f***ing dead dad f***ing swore loyalty to f****ing Robb f***ing Stark before the Red f***ing Wedding?" It was the sickest of burns and a great f***ing point. You simply cannot trust a Bolton so far as you can throw 'em.

WTF happened to Rickon? He hit a major growth spurt.
    OHHHH no. Not Shaggydog. That's now 3 dire wolves that have been killed. Sansa's Lady, Robb's Greywind, and now Rickon's Shaggydog.

I thought I wouldn't like the time travel storyline with Bran, but I've decided that I do like it. I wanna know what's going on in that tower.

Jon Snow quit his job. It was like the perfect mike drop. Hang a bunch of scum, take off your cloak, then tell everybody "Wear it, burn it, whatever you want. You have Castle Black. My watch has ended."
    Boom. Jon Snow out.

I'm missing Joffrey bad. If he was still alive/king he would have already stabbed that religious nut in the balls a dozen times.

Does anybody even watch this show anymore? HAHA.

I teared up a little with the reunion between Jon and Sansa. It may be the first time a happy moment has ever happened on this show.

I know everybody seems to love that part with Dany at the end- when she burned everybody up, but my favorite part was the red-haired dude staring down Brianna. Is love in the air? I LOL'ed soooo hard.

FYI- The season finale of GOT's will be 69 minutes long.

You may have to adjust your DVR recording if you have it set to record.

The season finales of Game Of Thrones always seem to fly by at a ridiculously fast pace.

But it seems fans will have plenty to sink their teeth into as this year's final episode will be the longest in the HBO show's history.

The 69 minute epic, which is titled Winds Of Winter, seems likely to deal with the aftermath of the epic battle for Winterfell between the armies of Ramsay Bolton and Jon Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    FYI- The season finale of GOT's will be 69 minutes long.

You may have to adjust your DVR recording if you have it set to record.
    I would love to see an epic Winterfell battle.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I would love to see an epic Winterfell battle.
    I think we're going to get it.

Also, I am pretty sure Lady Stoneheart is going to show up. They keep pointlessly showing Kat Stark in previouslys and the Brotherhood keep showing up and executing her trademark ruthless violence.

Also, bastard on bastard is going to be great. This season is pretty fucking rad.

I read some excellent speculation that provided some compelling evidence that Arya was not Arya in the last episode: http://io9.gizmodo.com/if-you-give-p...l-r-1780721168

It wasn’t Arya it was Jaqen wearing her face

1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)

2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.

3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn’t been there that long, doesn’t have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily

4. Jaqen’s life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death

His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya’s place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

Thread Information