Page 1004 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 1504 ... LastLast
Results 25,076 to 25,100 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

sherriff joe is about to have a press conference to explain how jodi's prison life changes as of right now

Hell Yeah!! Woot! Thank God, so glad verdict came down today, at least that is something for the family.

Sheriff Joe talking later today.....hopefully bye bye bye to stabby's twitter account, stupid fucking bitch, no more terrorising the family, those days are O.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/0...-arias-verdict

For those that want to watch it over and over and over again I know I do! Did I hear a gasp in the gallery when guilty was said?
    Beth Karas said the gasp came from the Alexander side, thinks a sister.

This is a greater victory than just for Travis. It sends a message loud and clear!!! to future liars and sleazy lawyers!
    Slaughtering a dead victim again with lies doesn't fool a jury!
    Thank you Maricopa Co Jurors!
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    okay, so this penalty phase? what was the HLN thing about determining cruelty? so they have to determine cruelty first? then they decide IF its LWOP or DP? what? fuck me this is confusing, don't they ever get to be DONE with this madness???

It's my understanding they have an aggravation hearing where they have to prove cruelty. My guess is that will take no time considering the facts of the case. Once that happens the next phase is the mitigation portion.

I don't think you can't fake a quivering chin and that chin was going nuts as each juror was asked individually.
    MDS TROLL

If the JAII people pull a People's Temple/Jim Jones stunt, consider it a much needed cleansing of the human gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    I don't think you can't fake a quivering chin and that chin was going nuts as each juror was asked individually.
    This! All day long this!!

Will she still have to stay in the jail until the penalty phase is over, or does she go to prison and they cart her back and forth to court?

I won't throw tomatoes, but I don't feel any empathy for Jodi. Mainly because, until the very end, she had every opportunity to set the record straight, and set her soul right. And she didn't. She could have plead guilty to Murder 1, and she probably would have been spared the DP. Instead, she chose to drag Travis, his family, friends, the public, the judicial system, her own family......straight through town square's mud puddle. People make horrible mistakes, every single day......showing some shame or sorrow or regret for that mistake goes a long way in people being able to empathize and forgive. She has spent years trying to pin the blame on everyone else beside herself. Napoleon would be on death row, if she could have made it happen. She is just that cunning and evil.

HLN showed the Alexander family and friends while verdict was being read. Gut wrenching. I saw Deanna, Chris and Skye Hughes as well as lots of family all of who were sobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    JAII - in. It appears lot of people over there take meds.
    Ashley says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:39 pm
    Ashleigh Banfield just announced that they have locked the courtroom, which is “an indication of a much later verdict announcement, and we are already 7 minutes late”…. WTF???
    I took my meds…

Justice system doesn't work.
    Jaz says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    My thought exactly. Our justice system is F’d because whether or not anyone believes she committed M1 it WAS NOT proven in court.

No evidence of Pre-meditation.
    CM says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    I don’t understand how they can convict someone with NO evidence that she was guilty of pre meditation…they went on rumors…NO PROOF
    What are the chances that Jodi will be able to appeal and this time some top notch lawyers will take the case pro bono??

It's Nancy Disgrace's fault AND the system is broken. Now that get's a double
    tonysam says:
    May 8, 2013 at 5:05 pm
    That is a bunch of shit. They were watching Nancy Grace and all of the rest, and I assume a bunch of them were fucking Mormon morons.
    Unbelievable given the complete and total lack of evidence.
    The jury system is broken.

This one is really good: Rabid and republican.
    Heather1 says:
    May 8, 2013 at 5:14 pm
    The FUCKING BASTARDS! They’re RABID ANIMALS.
    THEY KNEW JM HADN’T PROVED IT!
    FUCKING REPUBLICANS!
    Too fucking funny! I can't believe people like that really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I think I caught a glimpse of Ian outside, were you in a dark pinkish shirt Ian?

ABC 15 just caught up with Donavan as she was leaving; Donavan said they have not discussed penalties, and that we don't know Jodi, that she is a nice person.
    gag me Donovan you loser.

Then cane lady got on again.

Then the Alexander's atty gave a statement. He said the family will not be making statements until after sentencing and request their privacy and that they concur with the verdict.

Wrongful death suit should bring in a settlement so killer cannot profit from any of her low level talent.

Poppy..I saw Ian on the TV too walking down the steps of the courthouse

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by CrayZee View Post
    Hell no!! I have been deriving pleasure of calling her a convicted murderous evil bitch since the verdict came down. I actually can't wait to see her get shuffled into court in shackles, handcuffs and prison garb! Bring it on!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    That would make two of us, then. I am hoping that we skip the fanfare and get her right over to the quiet area of death row, so she can have plenty of private time to think about what she has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Not wrong!! And tweetless to boot! Well, there go all those plans for moving to France with her gal pal and raising a family. No Stabby, no squirming out of this one.
    Good, because I wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/0...-arias-verdict

For those that want to watch it over and over and over again I know I do! Did I hear a gasp in the gallery when guilty was said?
    I think it was her Mom and Aunt and the Donavanspawn cheering section

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm guessing she can't wear her librarian clothes to court anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    okay, so this penalty phase? what was the HLN thing about determining cruelty? so they have to determine cruelty first? then they decide IF its LWOP or DP? what? fuck me this is confusing, don't they ever get to be DONE with this madness???
    First is the aggravating factor phase - was it cruel. If jurors agree unanimously then we go to mitigation phase where Jenny and Nurmi will try to save her life with the help of Disco Donna.

She might get to wear regular clothes while the aggravator/mitigation phases are being held.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Nancy Grace just mentioned her dead fiance, how she was a victim, the twins, and the fact that one of the twins once had an illness that almost killed him...... all within 5 minutes. I think that is a record, even for Nancy.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

I heard the family is going for wrongful death ( good for them) but can anyone tell if it isn't too late for that? I did hear from another lawyer that the stat of limitations had run out but obviously hasn't....anyone know?

JAII emptying out. I hear crickets chirping.
    MDS TROLL

She broke down finally when she heard premeditated for 5 and premeditated and felony for 7 of them. She knew in heart she was a liar and she committed a murder at that point. Now, she is going to beg her ass off for her life. I bet she stops the tweets now!!!! In fact, I wonder if those tweets can be used against her in the penalty phase.

Quote Originally Posted by CrayZee View Post
    It's my understanding they have an aggravation hearing where they have to prove cruelty. My guess is that will take no time considering the facts of the case. Once that happens the next phase is the mitigation portion.
    ok, thanks. Yah, the autopsy photos are pretty much cruelty defined, shouldn't take much to prove that.
    so aggravation, then penalty. got it. Again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Beth Karas said the gasp came from the Alexander side, thinks a sister.

This is a greater victory than just for Travis. It sends a message loud and clear!!! to future liars and sleazy lawyers!
    Slaughtering a dead victim again with lies doesn't fool a jury!
    Thank you Maricopa Co Jurors!
    Do not blame the sister one bit.

does anyone know what time the Sheriff Joe press conference is?

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

"Never forget we will be victorious" Fuck you no you won't

Site is down, and fuck all those stupid fuckers over there, I hope they wake up to themselves and get some psych help,....stat!!

They indicate the hearing tomorrow will be short because JM does not have anything new to add to aggravation. They said he will probably make it short and the fact this jury is still together is good for him.

Would it be in poor taste to send irises to Jodi's cell tonight?
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m

#JodiArias def team "disappointed" but unable to speak about verdict. #TravisAlexander #Arias

Does this mean we don't ever have to listen to Nurmi or Willmott again? Doesn't her life now reside in the Mitigation expert's hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post

Why the boo boo face stabby? Just smile and say cheese!

Thread Information