Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle Paquette (27) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered by two people who had online profiles that claimed they were into rape and violence

Noelle Paquette (27) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered by two people who had online profiles that claimed they were into rape and violence

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...rape_fantasies

http://www.windsorstar.com/news/char...943/story.html

This is happening in the small town my folks live in...I am not sure I was allowed to jump the gun and publish this or not, but I kind of wanted to talk about it. There has been a publication ban on it since last week in Ontario, Canada, but websleuths has a pretty thorough thread on it. If it needs to be deleted because I missed a rule that's fine. I just think it's crazy and wanted to share it with you guys.

I feel like an ass for posting her, but also I am so emotional about this that I want further input. Sorry if I overstepped boundaries as far as the rules go.
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

This is fine. :) It's amazing how invested we can be living in a small town..
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    People are disgusting. You know, this poor young woman probably just wanted to find someone willing to help her out fulfilling a fantasy and the people she found turned out to be fucking scum of the earth. It's fine to be into "play" and roleplay or whatever the hell you want to be into. It's just scary as hell that you seek out others whom you think share your interests only to attract fucking violent nutcase shitbags. Noelle probably trusted the older woman too, and look what it got her. And who the hell is this teenager? Why any twentysomething would want to fuck a teenage zitface assnugget is beyond me. Gutsy I hate that this is happening in your parents' community. It makes you look sideways at your neighbors and think "what the fuck are you into?" For their complete lack of respect for human life, these two suspects need to burn...eternally.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

She was such a pretty girl with her whole life before her. RIP Noelle
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

here is her bro's fb http://www.facebook.com/joe.paquette.5?fref=ts
    its so sad did these 2 freaks just pick her at random??? i'm not finding alot of info on this

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    its so sad did these 2 freaks just pick her at random??? i'm not finding alot of info on this
    By all accounts I have read that would appear to be the case. I don't recall reading anything to suggest Noelle was ever a willing participant in any fetish meet-up scenario that all just went horribly wrong. I mean, the fact that it is stated in the article that she was kidnapped also suggests she was a random victim - wrong place, wrong time.

It has been established that Noelle was last seen at a party (which she apparently left alone in an upset state) and was walking home when she vanished. I guess at some point she must have crossed paths with these two sadistic individuals, who seized the opportunity to carry out whatever morbid fantasies they had conjured up. The two accused have online profiles at Fetlife.com and from some of the stuff I have read, it's pretty clear they had a strong penchant for violent rape fantasies.

The two accused, 31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich and 19-year-old Michael MacGregor, are expected to appear in court on Thursday --> http://london.ctvnews.ca/big-turnout...ette-1.1105257

i am reading the threads on ws and this is so so beyond disturbing - and there are mentions of previous kidnapping attempts in the weeks prior that matches these 2 descriptions... and this woman has kids!!!! that poor girl, this just breaks my heart

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar
    http://http://noellesgift.ca/

she had SO much going for her and her life-passions. What a terrible thing to happen to her.

RIP Noelle.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

SARNIA - Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first-degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife *contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 — both of whom have been charged with the first-degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia schoolteacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at London’s Lamplighter Inn. When contacted, a manager there said he had no comment about the arrests.

MacGregor was once a student at A.B. Lucas secondary school in London. His Facebook page was taken down Sunday.

The pair are to return to court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and *discussions of the pair engaging in *violent sex acts with each other and *documenting their shared *obsession with rape and torture.

“The rape and violence is so intense its exciting, thrilling, fulfilling,” reads a journal entry from the username Lana_Caine, described as a 31-year-old Sarnia woman, whose profile photo appears to match that of Bogdanovich.

Other photos featured on the profile show the woman bloodied, bruised, bound and blindfolded, alongside a young man that is believed to be MacGregor, under the username Sterling_Archer4.

The usernames match those of characters from the animated TV spy satire, Archer.

“I have always had this empty hollow feeling inside,” reads a post from the user, listed as a 19-year-old Sarnia man, with what appears to be a photo of MacGregor. “Not necessarily sad or depressed, just like a part of me is missing.”

The usernames are linked to a group called “Kinky Cougar Connection” and “Brother/Sister Love,” and refer to each other as “cub and “puma,” as well as “Little Brother” and “Big Sister.”

Both users list various forms of rape as their respective “fetishes,” and referred to each other as P.I.C., a common acronym for “Partner in Crime.”

Fetlife is described as a free social network for the bondage and discipline, sadism and masochism (BDSM) and fetish community.

The alarming profiles are garnering public comments from others who have linked the pair to the Sarnia murder.

“Both of them have just been accused of a woman’s murder in Sarnia.. so sad :( Disgusting,” wrote one user.

In one chilling post, Sterling_Archer4 responds to Lana_Caine’s ‘journal entry’ about rape, referencing a black unmarked rape van with tinted windows.

Bogdanovich’s Cobden St. home in Sarnia was cordoned off by police Thursday and the pair appeared separately in court the fnext morning.

Noelle Paquette went missing after leaving a New Year’s Eve party in Sarnia.

News of her disappearance sparked a massive search party Wednesday, before her body was discovered in a woodlot on Mandaumin Rd. around 10:30 a.m.

from what i am reading from ppl who live in the same town who have posted that they had to use dental records to id her

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykim View Post
    http://http://noellesgift.ca/

she had SO much going for her and her life-passions. What a terrible thing to happen to her.

RIP Noelle.
    She did, didn't she? Makes me sick.

from what i am reading from ppl who live in the same town who have posted that they had to use dental records to id her
    Ugh. Poor girl.

A man and woman who are facing first-degree murder charges in the death of a 27-yearold Sarnia woman have been linked to an online sex fetish website where, according to the Sarnia Observer, it appears they discussed rape and violence.

Two profiles on the social networking site called FetLife, with usernames Lana_Caine and Sterling_Archer4, are described to be from Sarnia and have photos that appear to match photos published online Sunday by the Sarnia Observer. Those photos identify Tanya Bog-danovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19.

The two were arrested without incident in London on Thursday and have been charged with the first-degree murder of teacher Noelle Paquette, who disappeared following a New Year's Eve party in Sarnia.

In one group discussion about a month ago on the website, called "Kinky Cougar Connection," Lana_Caine and Sterling_Archer4 refer to one another as "pumpa" and "cub" and discuss a shared violent sexual experience.

"Turns out what both of us needed was the very thing that happened when we first met. Turns out the solution was violence and rape, hahah I know right? So I had a few errands to do today and I ended up at my puma's place waiting to go get her so we could have our first session of our old rape violence," writes Sterling_Archer4, in a post titled "Re-introducing violence and intensity."

"It was so satisfying, all our stress and frustrations were let out in a hot heart pounding brutal rape," continues Sterling_Archer4.

The post only has one response and it is from Lana_ Caine.

"Archer you have always been the best cub to me," writes Lana_Caine.

"Understanding and patient, fun and willing to explore anything I suggest and even the not so great days over the last few months have been awesome because it was time with you.

"Your re introduction of violent rape left me smiling for hours afterwards and I feel all the stress and rage just fade away. I feel so free and unburdened now. Thank you times a thousand," Lana_Caine continues.

The Sarnia Observer reports the usernames' profiles - which now seem to be deactivated or set to private, preventing public access - both list various forms of rape as "fetishes" and refer to each other as P.I.C., an acronym commonly used for "Partner In Crime."

The Observer report also says that public comments have been made by other users on the site who have linked the pair to the Sarnia murder, with one user writing: "Both of them have just been accused of a woman's murder in Sarnia, so sad : Disgusting."

Police investigators couldn't be reached Sunday night to comment on the discussions on the website.

A voicemail from Const. Chrystal Jones, the media relations officer with Lambton OPP, said there was no new information to release.

FetLife is described as a social networking website that serves people interested in BDSM (an acronym that can be used to refer to bondage, dominance, submission and sadomasochism), fetishism, and kink.

After Paquette went missing, a massive search party was formed and her body was discovered in a woodlot east of Courtright at about 10: 30 a.m. on Jan. 2.

Bogdanovich and MacGregor were arraigned in court separately Friday, a day after they were arrested, and remain in custody. According to The Observer, MacGregor appeared in court with both his hands wrapped in splints and taped.

Their next court appearance is Jan. 10.

rwright@windsorstar.com

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Have they released photos of them yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Buzz your girlfriend, woof.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Noelle

Pic from her funeral

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by trepid View Post
    By all accounts I have read that would appear to be the case. I don't recall reading anything to suggest Noelle was ever a willing participant in any fetish meet-up scenario that all just went horribly wrong. I mean, the fact that it is stated in the article that she was kidnapped also suggests she was a random victim - wrong place, wrong time.

It has been established that Noelle was last seen at a party (which she apparently left alone in an upset state) and was walking home when she vanished. I guess at some point she must have crossed paths with these two sadistic individuals, who seized the opportunity to carry out whatever morbid fantasies they had conjured up. The two accused have online profiles at Fetlife.com and from some of the stuff I have read, it's pretty clear they had a strong penchant for violent rape fantasies.

The two accused, 31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich and 19-year-old Michael MacGregor, are expected to appear in court on Thursday --> http://london.ctvnews.ca/big-turnout...ette-1.1105257
    She left the party upset? Whoever upset her probably is going to have a bunch of guilt for the rest of their lives. I would, even though it's completely random and horrible what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    She left the party upset? Whoever upset her probably is going to have a bunch of guilt for the rest of their lives. I would, even though it's completely random and horrible what happened to her.
    I would have to be sedated. Seriously.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I hope that's not true.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I would have to be sedated. Seriously.
    I know. I hit a cat with my car when I was 19 yrs old and I seriously still feel like an asshole. I can't imagine the guilt that goes along with something random like that. I still feel guilty that I didn't answer my phone the last time my brother called before he passed and that's going on 5 yrs too. I would be tore up.

I hope that's not true.
    I hope so too, I know if it were me though I'd be heavily medicated for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. And that's only because I would want to avoid dealing with it.

I know. I hit a cat with my car when I was 19 yrs old and I seriously still feel like an asshole. I can't imagine the guilt that goes along with something random like that. I still feel guilty that I didn't answer my phone the last time my brother called before he passed and that's going on 5 yrs too. I would be tore up.

I hope so too, I know if it were me though I'd be heavily medicated for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. And that's only because I would want to avoid dealing with it.
    For some reason, I'm reminded of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Moore

She spoke to her BF on her cell phone right before she was abducted. I always wonder if he'd have been better off not taking that call. And she woke him up, so he may not have even been friendly when he answered. Ugh.

For some reason, I'm reminded of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Moore

She spoke to her BF on her cell phone right before she was abducted. I always wonder if he'd have been better off not taking that call. And she woke him up, so he may not have even been friendly when he answered. Ugh.
    Holy shit. I've not heard of that, or if I had I'd forgotten. Also this makes me rage (from her wiki):

Blame

The initial discussion of "blame" was in a Bergen Record article that was reproduced on a "Crime and Justice" blog.[28] That article discussed Moore's murderer and the failure of bureaucracy.[28] In another Bergen Record article, Jeffrey Page had also commented on the issue of blaming the victim, criticizing how blog websites were discussing how Moore dressed, and related topics.
    "Some postings on blog sites and Internet message boards hint through some crazy logic that Moore was somehow culpable. You've heard this garbage before: They get drunk, they dress provocatively, so what do they expect? The more obscene version includes the words 'asking for it'."[29]
    Page then mentioned how another columnist, Michelle Malkin, who appeared on The O'Reilly Factor,[30] seemed to agree with these observations. Page quoted Malkin in the same article as saying:
    "At some point these young women have to take responsibility for putting themselves in vulnerable positions. And this is an 18-year-old girl who has, you know, free will and a free mind. And if she's walking around by herself, bombed, you know, it could be very dangerous."
    Page then went on to discuss alcohol and its effects on teenagers and their family members. By coincidence, Page had written a column before Moore's murder about other teenagers being shot to death in New Jersey and encouraged families to "Watch the kids carefully. This is a fearful time."[31]
    Other commentators such as Tucker Carlson and Keith Olbermann severely criticized Bill O'Reilly for suggesting that the young woman was herself responsible for her own rape and murder.[32]

Yea, it was a huge deal. They changed the laws for bars/clubs and everything. A few girls were abducted and killed in a short period of time.I remember that summer, cops would be out in full force, and they had shit closed off like NYE. Each block went a certain direction (e.g. 25th street went west, 26th street went east), so even if you had to go around the corner, you may have had to walk a few extra blocks to get there.

Thread Information