Page 21 of 421 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Is it? I wouldn't know.
    Alright Mr. Certified Grumple Bottoms, I get it, I get it.

P.S.....it is a truly special day for Morbid T, it's her Birthday! Everyone be sure to wish her well!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Alright Mr. Certified Grumple Bottoms, I get it, I get it.

P.S.....it is a truly special day for Morbid T, it's her Birthday! Everyone be sure to wish her well!
    More cheap karma. Oops, I should take that to the fight thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

More cheap karma. Oops, I should take that to the fight thread.
    I don't get it???
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Cap, I tried twice for you and I can't sign up. For some reason, probably user error, it won't open the link to sign up. I don't know how to fix that problem. Help me help you.
    Oh man you rock. I'm not sure why the link wont work for you, maybe try a different browser? I'm using Chrome... Seriously though, thank you.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

I don't get it???
    When all you do is post kissy faces and high fives, it's easy to figure out why no one has ever smited you. I'm talking about Morbid by the way, don't want to be vague.

Don't wanna "call someone out" in chit chat, I'm just annoyed by the extra nice squad. Not saying she never contributes. She has schooled us a LOT about transplants and organs and blood and guts, but those days are over apparently.

When all you do is post kissy faces and high fives, it's easy to figure out why no one has ever smited you. I'm talking about Morbid by the way, don't want to be vague.

Don't wanna "call someone out" in chit chat, I'm just annoyed by the extra nice squad. Not saying she never contributes. She has schooled us a LOT about transplants and organs and blood and guts, but those days are over apparently.
    Whatev. I like Morbid T a lot!!!!
    I'm not going to argue about someone being too nice.

I thought you liked smiley faces? :)

I'm moving on.
    Last edited by Justice11; 02-21-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Juan Martinez questioning Jodi Arias is giving me flashbacks to my teenage years when my dad would catch me sneaking back in the house at night.

Are you trying to live up to Certified Grumple Bottoms? You don't like nice, but hate when someone says go kill yourself and they do? So nice is out, bitchy is out, you only do crazy? Ron, I agree with you on a lot of things, calling out someone for being nice is really shitty. Smite me, I don't give a fuck. This post was not necessary. Moving on.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 02-21-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Juan Martinez questioning Jodi Arias is giving me flashbacks to my teenage years when my dad would catch me sneaking back in the house at night.
    Lol! He skeers me!

Lol! He skeers me!
    lol, totally!

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    lol, totally!
    He came out swinging! First question, "Is this picture of you and your dumb sister?" I almost fell over.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

http://www.carnival.com/grab-your-destiny-contest.aspx

ignore this,i needed to test something and can't edit in non-preemie world...lol

He came out swinging! First question, "Is this picture of you and your dumb sister?" I almost fell over.
    Me too!!! I literally laughed out loud!

Hey guys. How does one smite? Can't figure that out.

Are you trying to live up to Certified Grumple Bottoms? You don't like nice, but hate when someone says go kill yourself and they do? So nice is out, bitchy is out, you only do crazy? Ron, I agree with you on a lot of things, calling out someone for being nice is really shitty. Smite me, I don't give a fuck. This post was not necessary. Moving on.
    Nigga, it says certified!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBjork View Post
    Pfft, if you dunno I ain't sayin.

You hit that little star thingy on the bottom left of a post and say I disapprove.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

here, let me show you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

also, people need to seriously piss off and stop sending me game requests on facebook. if i haven't played after the 200 requests you sent me, it ain't gonna happen.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!
    try playing some games on facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    try playing some games on facebook.

I sense a smite in your future.

It's Friday and I can't do anything cuz I have to work in the mornin'. Dammit!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Square Dancing anyone?? Anyone???

Well, I just have to share this funny thing. Every year my church does a Variety Show, just for fun. This year's theme is through the ages. So, we are doing stuff from the 80's, 90's, 50's, ancient times, pioneer times, etc.

I LOVE working with the kids so I volunteered to do something from the pioneer times with them. I am going to attempt to teach 8 little kids how to square dance. Um, I don't know how to square dance! But, I think it will be fun seeing the kids dress up in cowboy boots and hats and western dresses, and watching them square dance. (I had a dream last night about teaching them...it was a blast in my dream. I have a feeling it might be a little different in reality!)

I will say that when I was in middle school we had a unit on square dancing. We griped and complained about how stupid it was, but it was honestly a lot of fun. And about 10 years ago we had a Christmas Party with a western theme for the high school kids at our church and had someone come in with a fiddle and teach us all some square dancing. It was one of the most fun Christmas parties we ever had.

Anyhow, I'm a little nervous. I have a song picked out and our first practice is Sunday. I will be watching lots of youtube videos on square dancing so that I can figure out what the "calls" mean. Wish me luck. Yee-haw!!!!

teach them how to dance the cotton eye joe.

Well, I just have to share this funny thing. Every year my church does a Variety Show, just for fun. This year's theme is through the ages. So, we are doing stuff from the 80's, 90's, 50's, ancient times, pioneer times, etc.

I LOVE working with the kids so I volunteered to do something from the pioneer times with them. I am going to attempt to teach 8 little kids how to square dance. Um, I don't know how to square dance! But, I think it will be fun seeing the kids dress up in cowboy boots and hats and western dresses, and watching them square dance. (I had a dream last night about teaching them...it was a blast in my dream. I have a feeling it might be a little different in reality!)

I will say that when I was in middle school we had a unit on square dancing. We griped and complained about how stupid it was, but it was honestly a lot of fun. And about 10 years ago we had a Christmas Party with a western theme for the high school kids at our church and had someone come in with a fiddle and teach us all some square dancing. It was one of the most fun Christmas parties we ever had.

Anyhow, I'm a little nervous. I have a song picked out and our first practice is Sunday. I will be watching lots of youtube videos on square dancing so that I can figure out what the "calls" mean. Wish me luck. Yee-haw!!!!

I bet it will be fun! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Thread Information