Page 417 of 421 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 10502

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You know Kath has like 10
    Hoarding for the win! Can you ask Kath if she has one I can borrow (I would pay shipping both ways) or just sell one to me?

I seriously just want to convert my wedding tape and a tape that has my chows from back in the early 90's on it, then I am done.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-21-2023 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Hoarding for the win! Can you ask Kath if she has one I can borrow (I would pay shipping both ways) or just sell one to me?

I seriously just want to convert my wedding tape and a tape that has my chows from back in the early 90's on it, then I am done.
    Does it have to have a converter on it?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Does it have to have a converter on it?
    No. I have a converter. It will convert just about any format to digital. I just need something that will play a tape. no remote or anything fancy needed. We already converted a shit ton of the little mini dv tapes from the early 2000's. We don't have much on VHS because we didn't own a camera, someone else filmed our wedding and we borrowed the camera to film our dogs and house once.

No. I have a converter. It will convert just about any format to digital. I just need something that will play a tape. no remote or anything fancy needed. We already converted a shit ton of the little mini dv tapes from the early 2000's. We don't have much on VHS because we didn't own a camera, someone else filmed our wedding and we borrowed the camera to film our dogs and house once.
    My mom is going to check her basement and I will check mine.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My mom is going to check her basement and I will check mine.
    Thank you and please tell her thank you too! No rush!

Thank you and please tell her thank you too! No rush!
    No problem. Will look for it tom, I swear.

Good morning and happy flipping Monday. It's going to be a miserable day in my end of NY. All ends of NY I guess but only for football fans of the Giants and Bills. I am a fan of neither but I live in Bills country and plan to stay in and avoid the disgruntled. For the whole season I've heard "The Bills will win the Super Bowl" won't be hearing that anymore. At least as a Lions fan I know not to get my hopes up. They'll have to box up their Bills lawn signs, garden gnomes, hats, t-shirts, gloves, car flags, house flags, hoodies, jewelry, mugs, cups, blankets, dog sweaters, jerseys, coozies, tablecloths, socks, teddy bears, water bottles, etc. The good thing is I can buy Bills stuff next week for 75% off and hold them for my brother's gifts next Christmas and birthday.

But really all this means to me is that we are closer to baseball season which I love. We are season ticket holders for our local AAA team. It's my happy place. My snow filled yard...my not so happy place. At least it covered up the dog poop in the yard.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Good morning and happy flipping Monday. It's going to be a miserable day in my end of NY. All ends of NY I guess but only for football fans of the Giants and Bills. I am a fan of neither but I live in Bills country and plan to stay in and avoid the disgruntled. For the whole season I've heard "The Bills will win the Super Bowl" won't be hearing that anymore. At least as a Lions fan I know not to get my hopes up. They'll have to box up their Bills lawn signs, garden gnomes, hats, t-shirts, gloves, car flags, house flags, hoodies, jewelry, mugs, cups, blankets, dog sweaters, jerseys, coozies, tablecloths, socks, teddy bears, water bottles, etc. The good thing is I can buy Bills stuff next week for 75% off and hold them for my brother's gifts next Christmas and birthday.

But really all this means to me is that we are closer to baseball season which I love. We are season ticket holders for our local AAA team. It's my happy place. My snow filled yard...my not so happy place. At least it covered up the dog poop in the yard.
    I expected a lot more from the Bills after watching them all season. No one I care about is in the playoffs. My team is the Vikings, so I am used to losing.

I expected a lot more from the Bills after watching them all season. No one I care about is in the playoffs. My team is the Vikings, so I am used to losing.
    I'm used to my team losing too but they're my Lions and I'll keep cheering them on. The Bills defense left too many holes and even their super hero QB couldn't play his best.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I'm used to my team losing too but they're my Lions and I'll keep cheering them on. The Bills defense left too many holes and even their super hero QB couldn't play his best.
    My team beat the Bills during the regular season, so there's that!

At least as a Lions fan I know not to get my hopes up.
    I live in Michigan, everyone here gets their hopes up if they win more than 1 game
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Do we have a thread for Tyre Nichols? If not can someone make one? They?re supposed to release the footage tomorrow and it?s expected to be bad bad.

My husband thinks Trevor Lawrence has pretty hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Do we have a thread for Tyre Nichols? If not can someone make one? They?re supposed to release the footage tomorrow and it?s expected to be bad bad.
    I just made one

I just made one
    Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    My husband thinks Trevor Lawrence has pretty hair.

I'm trying to think of a response to that and I can't. We called him 'I can't believe it's not Fabian' or "Fabian" for short. His hair really is pretty.

Another boring weekend in Tia-town. Although I'm supposed to get to finally see 'A Man Called Otto' today. I'm pretty giddy, I love the book it's based on. The Mr just really likes that goo dripping popcorn they sell at the theater. I always eat a couple pieces, touch my glasses and end up watching the movie through a kaleidoscope. This time I'm prepared, I stopped mid typing this and put a lens cleaner packet in my coat pocket. Me 1 Popcorn 0.

Sunday afternoon watching football (me) and enjoying a cold beer (me) I picked up at a small brewery near us and one of us (not me) is wondering what's on Hallmark.
    Weekends are quiet and relaxing, until they aren't. What's everyone else up to?

Sunday afternoon watching football (me) and enjoying a cold beer (me) I picked up at a small brewery near us and one of us (not me) is wondering what's on Hallmark.
    I'm watching the game, being pissed at the Eagles getting away with a bogus completion call. I'm not a fan of any of the teams left in the playoffs, but I don't want to see unfair games.

I'm watching the game, being pissed at the Eagles getting away with a bogus completion call. I'm not a fan of any of the teams left in the playoffs, but I don't want to see unfair games.

Then Purdy got hurt for SF. Ugh. I have no favorites but Purdy helped my fantasy team take 1st place (girl power!!) in the regular season so I was rooting for a SF vs Cinci Super Bowl.

Then Purdy got hurt for SF. Ugh. I have no favorites but Purdy helped my fantasy team take 1st place (girl power!!) in the regular season so I was rooting for a SF vs Cinci Super Bowl.
    That would have been my choice for the Super Bowl matchup too.

That would have been my choice for the Super Bowl matchup too.
    I was using my special words to yell at the tv so the Mr changed it to the football themed Hallmark movie. SF went through 4 QBs this season, this game stood no chance once Purdy got hurt. He can't QB right w/ a bad elbow. Then they lost what's his name and McCaffery can't come in as 5th string QB and do it, they had no choice but to put Purdy back in.
    Now I have no choice but to root for not Mahomes to win it all..

I was using my special words to yell at the tv so the Mr changed it to the football themed Hallmark movie. SF went through 4 QBs this season, this game stood no chance once Purdy got hurt. He can't QB right w/ a bad elbow. Then they lost what's his name and McCaffery can't come in as 5th string QB and do it, they had no choice but to put Purdy back in.
    Now I have no choice but to root for not Mahomes to win it all..
    The refs should have been the MVP of that game.

I am not a Mahomes fan and normally cheer against him, but I think he's the only one with a chance of beating Philly. And I hate Philly. The only team I hate worse is Pittsburgh.

Not watching football

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not watching football
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Not watching football
    Same. lol.

But I know the outcome, and my dad (49ers fan) is gonna be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information