Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Leon Hall aka DJ Blue (22) was found floating in a bay after being reported missing

lol there's discussion about this weird editor because the guys are all horrified that he drops his pants every time he pees.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol there's discussion about this weird editor because the guys are all horrified that he drops his pants every time he pees.
    Exactly!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    I'd suspect that YOU are one of the smiley face killers. I know you're not, but THEY don't!!
    And how are you so sure?

do what? Is this sarcasm or is there really a discussion going on somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    do what? Is this sarcasm or is there really a discussion going on somewhere?
    No, the guys at my work are completely horrified by this guy who pulls his pants down to pee. They all agree that it's weird and unnecessary.

No, the guys at my work are completely horrified by this guy who pulls his pants down to pee. They all agree that it's weird and unnecessary.
    Oh geez! I've only witnessed it with wasted dudes. My logic is they don't want to pee all over themselves while wasted, but I also haven't put too much thought into it.

OT and TMI- I've been looking at getting a shewee http://www.sheweeusa.com/shop/ to keep with my fire gear. The guys just go off in the brush, but if I want to pop a squat, I have to step completely out of my gear to go. The past couple of times I have cut a plastic water bottle in half and placed it where it needed to go so I didn't have to take off all of my gear.

I would rock a shewee out camping. fuck a squat in the middle of the night in the woods.
    Also, As someone who used to hafta clean toilets for a living, Some guys should sit down. Seriously, I see how you can get it on the seat, Whatever. HOW in the hell do you get a giant ass puddle on the BASE of the toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I would rock a shewee out camping. fuck a squat in the middle of the night in the woods.
    Also, As someone who used to hafta clean toilets for a living, Some guys should sit down. Seriously, I see how you can get it on the seat, Whatever. HOW in the hell do you get a giant ass puddle on the BASE of the toilet?
    It's not long enough to reach the bowl?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I swear, Im gonna teach a class for males on how to pee in a toilet. Ive potty trained boys before.

And how are you so sure?
    We share wine and Cheetos often so I trust you. That and wine makes you talk, and I'm sure you would have mentioned it in one of your drunken stupors, if it was you.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

We share wine and Cheetos often so I trust you. That and wine makes you talk, and I'm sure you would have mentioned it in one of your drunken stupors, if it was you.
    Well, this is very true. So tell me, how come I never wake up with cheesy fingers? Are you licking my fingers while I'm passed out?

Death thread, guys.

Well, this is very true. So tell me, how come I never wake up with cheesy fingers? Are you licking my fingers while I'm passed out?
    Oh no, I let the dog take care if that. Because no one likes to lick someone elses fingers....

Oh shit. She's onto me.....I don't have a dog!!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Death thread, guys.
    Sorry.

Oh no, I let the dog take care if that. Because no one likes to lick someone elses fingers....

Oh shit. She's onto me.....I don't have a dog!!

That was better than the last post! LMAO!

RIP Leon You must have been one heck of a good guy

Thread Information