Thread: Deborah Williams (43) jumped to her death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deborah Williams (43) jumped to her death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

I find it eerie when people post on facebook the day they kill themselves. She thanked someone posting on her profile pic the day she died.

On September 30, 2012, at approximately 6:17 p.m., deputies responded to the Sunshine Skyway Bridge in reference to a jumper. The victim parked her car in the southbound lanes of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and jumped over the rail. St. Petersburg Fire Rescue recovered and transported the body to O'Neill's Marina.

The victim has been positively been identified as Deborah Williams.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012..._Skyway_Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

I find it eerie when people post on facebook the day they kill themselves. She thanked someone posting on her profile pic the day she died.
    That is eerie.

Last night, when the other Sunshine Skyway suicide note was posted here I spent several hours going through the Sunshine Skyway suicide website. Extended family has a condo in Bradenton, so we tend to spend vacations there (free place to stay!) and so we end up going over the Skyway a bunch of times in the span of a week. I had seen all the "crisis phones" and stuff, but hadn't really thought about it, so to see how many suicides actually happen or are attempted each year was pretty shocking.

It seems the comment on that site are getting to be more sympathetic about the plight of those who choose to jump, but some of them were hard to read. Heck, the thread here on the other jumper was pretty crass, then his eloquent and beautiful suicide note was posted and it seemed to change minds about it.

Hope Deborah is at peace now.

Her horoscope posted on there from the day after she died:

Tensions of the past weeks will fall away. It took up a lot of energy to get this far, so you should really take some time off for yourself. Go for a swim perhaps, it's healthy and has a calming effect.

Sad.

Thread Information