Page 132 of 439 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

also, the last crazy blog shows morgan being overly concerned with her father. worried that he was so worried, when's dad coming home? can we all eat dinner together? i think this blog is supposedly what? from the last week of her life? sounds to me like she is making peace with what she was going to do and she cares a lot about her father and wants to leave him with good memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think the real problem here is that we're trying to use logic where it just doesn't apply. TI is so insane that there's nothing for logic to stick to.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    also, the last crazy blog shows morgan being overly concerned with her father. worried that he was so worried, when's dad coming home? can we all eat dinner together? i think this blog is supposedly what? from the last week of her life? sounds to me like she is making peace with what she was going to do and she cares a lot about her father and wants to leave him with good memories.
    Do you think she planned it that far in advance? I think it was a slowly progressive thought and the last night something happened to put her plan in motion that night. Toni said she came home in a nasty mood, could be from them nonstop texting and calling her, but Toni claimed yesterday that her phone had died. Then when she gets home, she calls Toni a bitch, fair assessment I think and makes nice with Daddy. She was no doubt a daddy's girl, who can blame the poor kid. I'm off thinking it could have been an accident. But I do think it was she had enough after whatever happened that night and she od'd. The only thing is, why when her bf was staying on the couch in the next room? OR did he truly get there the next morning? There are so many things I think I have covered, then Toni changes the story. IT'S FRUSTRATING!

If she says "I'm telling the truth" one more time, I am going to lose my cool. She is only telling HER truth, NOT Morgan's.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    WTF is a crader though?
    I'm thinking if you find that thread titled "Gold Mine of Blackheads on Nose" (or something to that effect), a crader is the aftermath of those being extracted

Has anyone had a chance to listen to the radio show segments taking place this week? They are being posted after they air on www.kdnk.org

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    The last page said "I have totally lost my cool."
    This diary needs to make itself known or it didn't happen!

Was it ever even confiscated as evidence? Or did Toni and Steve hide it so they could go forward with their convoluted story?

OMG - it wasn't me, was it??
    I don't know, you can't tell who gave you rep unless they sign it! The last smite-y rep I got said thanks for explaining the difference between Munchausen and Hypochondria.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Sorry, lowly noob here, but where can you see the good rep/bad rep? I saw something about it pages back but I had 0 rep back then so I didn't read farther.
    It you go to top right corner & click on 'settings', it'll show up below your thread subscription updates.

I'm thinking if you find that thread titled "Gold Mine of Blackheads on Nose" (or something to that effect), a crader is the aftermath of those being extracted
    hahaha. i looked at that thread today. it was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    It you go to top right corner & click on 'settings', it'll show up below your thread subscription updates.
    Oh OK, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Excellent summary, Venus.
    Thanks. It was a lot to get sorted out. Sadly, I took notes while watching the show because there's no way I'd have remembered the points from one day at home (with only a smart phone top post from) to today, when I have full, uninterrupted access to a computer.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Good point. Perhaps she wanted to paint an image for her family of the 'perfect family', before she finalized things.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Blech. I did look at that thread, briefly. Then went to the bathroom to vomit. I don't like vomit in my socks.

I don't know, you can't tell who gave you rep unless they sign it! The last smite-y rep I got said thanks for explaining the difference between Munchausen and Hypochondria.
    OK, wasn't me. I sign mine. I figure if you're going to give good/bad you might as well own it. But I've never given smite that I know of, although I was on my phone and might have hit the little button by mistake and just not noticed - but it still would have had my name too.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I have a bag of Cheetos in the house at all times (I have a three year old) but you are more than welcome to come share!
    Don't think I won't snatch a bag of cheetos from a three year old!

I'm don't understand when people smite me/give me a bad rep, but leave an "I agree" or a "thanks" comment with it?

I was having a hard time giving herps the past couple of days. Sorry if it came through as a smite. But, I didn't give a 'I agree' or a 'thanks.'

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    To be fair, that Slinky meme has come across my own fb news feed dozens of times.
    What is this Slinky meme you speak of? Can you post it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Do you think she planned it that far in advance? I think it was a slowly progressive thought and the last night something happened to put her plan in motion that night. Toni said she came home in a nasty mood, could be from them nonstop texting and calling her, but Toni claimed yesterday that her phone had died. Then when she gets home, she calls Toni a bitch, fair assessment I think and makes nice with Daddy. She was no doubt a daddy's girl, who can blame the poor kid. I'm off thinking it could have been an accident. But I do think it was she had enough after whatever happened that night and she od'd. The only thing is, why when her bf was staying on the couch in the next room? OR did he truly get there the next morning? There are so many things I think I have covered, then Toni changes the story. IT'S FRUSTRATING!

If she says "I'm telling the truth" one more time, I am going to lose my cool. She is only telling HER truth, NOT Morgan's.
    a week in advance doesn't seem too long. it's a scary thing to contemplate suicide, i would think it deserves some thought. even longer. i think she was thinking about it for a while and started preparing in that last week. the one thing that bothers me though, is no note - but then again, toni has that.

Oh goodness, I'm not knocking him at all about doing the CPR. I would have, we all would have. I was wondering about the thought process he had while he was doing it.
    It was just a sad thought I had. I keep looking at all of this as, what would I do if it was one of my boys. :(

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Jenn is Keenan's mom. Christina is Brooke's mom (I think).
    Correct

You want to know another thing that has always pissed me off about this talking story from Toni??

Every time. EVERY TIME there was motion on a detector or a light would go off - Steve would always jump out of bed, GET DRESSED and then run outside.

I swear, I don't care what I look like, what I feel like, how cold it is or how dark it is outside. If I REALLY want to catch a stalker running away from my home, I'm NOT going to get dressed before I go out there.

I have a friend who is an ambulance attendant. It takes her 45 seconds to get her gear on, and she sleeps at the station in just a tank top and tight boxers, so it's just a matter of throwing stuff on top of what she's slept in. She doesn't have to take anything off to get her clothes on!

PS - how do we know we've got smite?

You're right. For some reason I was thinking it was longer than a week. Someone suicidal probably thinkis about it for a while and act when something pushes them over the edge. I will admit with the chronic pain, I have gotten deeply depressed and thought there has to be a way out of it. As soon as I started thinking that way, I made an appointment with a therapist to learn how to deal with it.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Hello, :D

I have been lurking here for a while, but was unable to post, so I would like to say thank you so much to those who helped me out with registration!! Your time is greatly appreciated!!

And to all the posters, I have enjoyed reading your comments! It is a breath of fresh air to see people questioning what she writes, rather than just lapping up everything that she says!

I have had so many questions and have had them answered through reading here! You are all amazing and I look forward to chatting with you in the future! xoxox

Did anyone else see this, from the DrP site? It was the first comment on the 'Discuss the Show' page!

and i cant wate for this show

Replied By: leesaho on Nov 10, 2012, 7:34PM

i knows all abouts morgan and i am xcited for this show thanks you dr phil.

scariest comment ever from the crazy blog...

After watching, reading, and doing my own STALKING of their FB pages in the past, my number one suspects are ?, K and ?’s dad, I do believe that ?’s dad was the one who killed Morgan. I saw it in his eyes. Eyes are the window to ones sole…he is I bet the peeping tom, stalker of the past, present and future in that area.

Toni, I do believe that you were face to face with Morgan’s killer while on the Dr. Phil show. Did, ?’s dad get K involved to use him as a patsy, a cover for his Sociopathic crimes?

Eyes are to a person soul, and I saw in J the pit of hell and he is laughing.

PS - how do we know we've got smite?
    If you click on 'Subscribed Threads' it will pop up all the threads that you have posted in that have unread posts. Under those threads, you can see your reps. If you have a pink box next to the herps, it means you've been smited. Green Box, you've got positive herps.
    You can also see them through the 'Settings' tab. It pulls up the same info. I use the 'Subscribed' tab just because.

scariest comment ever from the crazy blog...
    OMG! That is scary!

Thread Information