Page 104 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Don't let that stop you. It's a 10 second job for a mod to move it to the right place if you get it wrong.

Oh! I was afraid it screwed everything up. Ha! Good to know, thanks! :-)

What. the. fuck. guys.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    What. the. fuck. guys.
    It's like the Bermuda Triangle of threads. Literally 3 to 4 pages of new posts in about as many minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I second someone posting Mondays Dr Phil episode on youtube.

What annoyed me most about the stalker videos - was that they managed to put them online (and obviously edited them so they could just put a clip up) but there was often more than a minute of nothing, a few seconds of something happening and then they were stopped.

While I don't believe the whole murder thing - I do feel bad for this woman. I couldn't imagine losing my little girl. I hope she gets the help she needs and can move on. We lost my nephew suddenly and my sister has completely gone off the rails - and she knows exactly what happened to him. I couldn't imagine her pain.
    RIP Ben - 15 years is so young to be taken away from us

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh, nevermind my other post asking what you were talking about. I didn't take LadyP's post as an attack on me. I commented on the lawyer and I think LadyP was just continuing the discussion. I think everyone's good.
    I didn't either, I need to learn how to phrase things better!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

You're right. She's just blabbing about us posting pet pics. She did mention me again. I've already forgotten what the "bet" is/was, but she mention something about a James and if he has a myspace. lol I have no idea what she's talking about. I really do think there's something wrong with her brain. Her writing is almost incoherent and she's over there bitching about how people spell here. It took too much time to read her shit. I just skimmed until I cam to MDS stuff.

She will not be on my kickball team. You can have her CaptianJillian.
    I think she wants to hire your team to find the half brother of Kyron Horman.

Btw, call me weird, but when I see someone calling you Mr. MorbidT, I Kinda imagine you with a mohawk and a lot of jewelry made from the body parts of your last opponents. It's scary. I pity the fool that comes across you.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    OMG yes, I was totally referring to M!! I am too much of a passive aggresive pussy to confront anyone on here.
    Awww, I'm sorry. I thought you misunderstood who she was talking about. I've been suffering from serious insomnia, averaging 2 hours a night. I promise I will read before I post!!!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    She isn't posting pet pics.

I think what Venus meant is that you guys posting pics of your pets will keep the crazy lady coming back for more. (correct me if I'm wrong)

http://formercriminalprosecutor.blogspot.com
    I took a look too, she did post a few avi"s that looked like they were from here, but I'm not sure. She was busting on us talking about pets on the Morgan thread. It was moved over to the thread about pets. It just came up when FranklinT said she liked cats. Some of us chimed in. Big deal. I see the pets thread grew!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Oh my dear sweet baby Jesus how did I miss this

I think she wants to hire your team to find the half brother of Kyron Horman.

Btw, call me weird, but when I see someone calling you Mr. MorbidT, I Kinda imagine you with a mohawk and a lot of jewelry made from the body parts of your last opponents. It's scary. I pity the fool that comes across you.
    Lol! She's so nuts! I wonder if we have a thread on Kyron's half brother. So, what's her name, Terri? Kyron's stepmom? She has another missing kid? That's pretty weird.

And lol@ at your imagery of me. I'm actually a she who looks like the girl next door. But, I keep the body parts in jars. In mom's basement. The Mr. came along with FranklinT referred to me as MR. and I told Marcie she had to refer to me as Mr. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Awww, I'm sorry. I thought you misunderstood who she was talking about. I've been suffering from serious insomnia, averaging 2 hours a night. I promise I will read before I post!!!
    It's all good. No worries. I've been suffering from insomnia, too! I've got about 2 1/2 hours tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I took a look too, she did post a few avi"s that looked like they were from here, but I'm not sure. She was busting on us talking about pets on the Morgan thread. It was moved over to the thread about pets. It just came up when FranklinT said she liked cats. Some of us chimed in. Big deal. I see the pets thread grew!
    Yeah, I looked at it's the same avi's she's had up there. She's just drunk blubbering what we've been talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Oh my dear sweet baby Jesus how did I miss this
    Isn't it gold? I was watching Goonies the other day and it reminded me of this thread. I'm 'One-eyed Willie' and this is my treasure!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I have been looking around and am finding conflicting statements. One site says Police reports are inadmissible in criminal cases, if they contain hearsay. The don't want hearsay of hearsay. Unless there were events witnessed by the officers themselves, they are inadmissible.

Another site says that they are admissible as long as there is no conflict of interest.

Seeing as how the police officers never saw anything first hand... all of the reports of what "Toni says" probably are inadmissible... but the interviews and the rest are admissible...

by my understanding, but I'm no lawyer

Thank you very much for responding. You're awesome. I'm not a lawyer either.

Got my DVR set to record! Holla!

Me too! But I think I might be sick Monday. Hmmmm, what ails me? Kids sick is always a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by foureyes View Post
    What she said. Fairly sure the group still hasn't been thoroughly cleaned up. These people have like, one freaking spot on the interwebz where they can talk a little and have support and we have had to kick people out after finding out they were copy & pasting conversations onto other websites and straight to Toni and Leesa.

It's not a super exciting group, we snark about the blog entries and such. There probably isn't anything on there that WS, MDS, & BBC hasn't discussed to death. We just happen to have some of the accused and their friends and family in there- well, and we heard about Dr. Phil first.
    I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to infiltrate or anything. But, to add my support for them. Since there are some posting here that are in that group, I assume the accused know that there are people on MDS who are on their side and hating what Toni is doing to them.

I finally got a mention on the lawyer blog. I am really stupid, as well as obnoxious. I'm really crying over here, brb gonna drink some bactine!

Also, she solved the twins case for you MorbidT! Apparently, it's all a hoax and we were had!
    http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...-for-help.html

Thanks Ms. Super Prosecutor!

She isn't posting pet pics.

I think what Venus meant is that you guys posting pics of your pets will keep the crazy lady coming back for more. (correct me if I'm wrong)

http://formercriminalprosecutor.blogspot.com
    Yes. That's what I meant. Just didn't explain very well. Thanks.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I finally got a mention on the lawyer blog. I am really stupid, as well as obnoxious. I'm really crying over here, brb gonna drink some bactine!
    It's nice hey? Kind of like becoming famous!! I'm so happy she finds us entertaining. Because her funding us entertaining, entertains me!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Why is she wasting her time stalking MDS? Shouldn't she be drinking some more bactine or injecting herself with antidepressants in the name of investigating cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    It's nice hey? Kind of like becoming famous!! I'm so happy she finds us entertaining. Because her funding us entertaining, entertains me!
    It is nice to finally be recognized for my contributions to the clust-fuckery of this thread. I was starting to feel left out! and to think I was feeling bad for making fun of the crazy woman. Being part of a rantings of a delusional psycho obsessed with MDS makes me feel warm and fuzzy, like I'm really part of the family. :)

Say What? Kyron Hormon has a missing brother? Does she think maybe the brother is hiding kyron somewhere???

Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    Say What? Kyron Hormon has a missing brother? Does she think maybe the brother is hiding kyron somewhere???
    i'm actually really interested in that. i think there was mention of a half brother, but i don't remember if he was missing or not or just out of the picture. we should move any talk about it to Kyron's thread, though. poor little dude. i wish there were answers for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm glad she is directing people to truthformorgan.wordpress.com. It's plain from the Dr Phil post Toni made and the comments that ensued that some people are still not looking too hard for anything other than whatever Toni spoon feeds them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    He just can't be found and she thinks he could lead to answers about how both of them were treated by his mother. Sounds reasonable.

Is this what you are looking for?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...763-God-or-not

You can always start a new thread, if it isn't what you are looking for. I don't start threads because I never know where to put them, so if you need help with starting a thread, I can't help ya there.

Thanks Olivia for finding the thread for me!
    Oh Lordy. I didn't really want a god thread. I was trying to make a point, that point was clearly lost.

Thread Information