Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Giuliano killed a masked prowler who turned out to be his teenage son

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I hope something absolute comes out, something undefendable, and everyone feels like an asshole. Like he shot the kid in the back or something.

People are way too ready to swallow whatever story a person holding a smoking gun tells nowadays, and I don't like the fact that the laws are leading us further into this way of thinking.
    What Bowie says here:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What, it's not like this guy is going around acting like he's a fucking hero. By all accounts, he's generally a gentle professor who is absolutely devastated and horrified at what happened and what he did.
    Exactly, I don't think someone would be puking and hysterical if they had no qualms about killing their child.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Giuliano sustained a back injury during the shooting, Zingaro said, but he would not say if that was because of physical contact with Tyler.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...6b2_story.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Exactly, I don't think someone would be puking and hysterical if they had no qualms about killing their child.
    Was he?

Man, that would be pretty fucking dumb if the kid charged at him.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Was he?

Man, that would be pretty fucking dumb if the kid charged at him.
    Yeah man, he didn't even know it was his son until responders came.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yeah man, he didn't even know it was his son until responders came.
    Oh, that's all fine and good, but it still doesn't mean that this kid charged him.

I hate to even think that a kid would actually charge at his parent with a knife (uh, or try to bust into his aunt's house at 1am) but it's really not that hard to believe. I don't know what his motivations were for breaking in but I can see how he might try anything he could to keep from getting caught, especially if he wasn't aware that his schoolteacher-adoptive-parent-upstanding citizen dad even owned a gun. You'd think if he saw that his dad had a gun, he would have been like DAD DON'T FUCKING SHOOT ME.

I agree that it seems odd that the kid would try to lunge at his dad instead of hauling ass out of there. Then again, he wasn't really using good judgment to begin with.

The article rachy posted mentioned that the son had been missing. I wonder what the circumstances were that led to that point. Kicked out? Ran away? Maybe he was trying to break into his aunt's house because he was familiar with it and needed to steal something that he could sell instead of coming back home and asking for money.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Guys, obviously it was BATH SALTS!!!!

not same cat!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    What if he thought that his dad was to nice of a man to actually shoot him. Like a judgement fail? idk just throwing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Keann Scissorhands Powley View Post
    What if he thought that his dad was to nice of a man to actually shoot him. Like a judgement fail? idk just throwing it out.
    Then why (allegedly) go at him with a knife?

Run away. Problem solved.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    I have no idea, drugs, young & dumb?

He was still holding a knife, in a mask and trying to break into the sister's house.
    Dumb kid.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    He was still holding a knife, in a mask and trying to break into the sister's house.
    Dumb kid.
    Not saying he's a saint, but everyone who isn't a saint doesn't need to be shot to death.

Not saying he's a saint, but everyone who isn't a saint doesn't need to be shot to death.
    Seriously Ron?

He was shot for being an idiot in a mask with a knife. A double dumb fuck for charging if he did. My instinct is to live and let the criminal die. Oops if it wa smy idiot kid who could have taken off the mask or dropped the knife. Like he did not know his dad had a gun.

Did he DESERVE it? Only if he was charging. Other than that his idiocy killed him. Dad is not a villian unless the kid was running away.

Seriously Ron?

He was shot for being an idiot in a mask with a knife. A double dumb fuck for charging if he did. My instinct is to live and let the criminal die. Oops if it wa smy idiot kid who could have taken off the mask or dropped the knife. Like he did not know his dad had a gun.

Did he DESERVE it? Only if he was charging. Other than that his idiocy killed him. Dad is not a villian unless the kid was running away.
    Yes, seriously. What is it with wanting to hunt down and kill someone who's (gasp) taking your stuff? It's just fucking stuff. And even worse when the Treyvon martin type shit becomes commonplace.

"Oh, he was coming at me, so I shot him dead. Don't bother asking him, cause he's dead. Can I have my gun back now? Thanks."

Breaking into a fucking house isn't a death sentence. So yes...seriously.

Yes, seriously. What is it with wanting to hunt down and kill someone who's (gasp) taking your stuff? It's just fucking stuff. And even worse when the Treyvon martin type shit becomes commonplace.

"Oh, he was coming at me, so I shot him dead. Don't bother asking him, cause he's dead. Can I have my gun back now? Thanks."

Breaking into a fucking house isn't a death sentence. So yes...seriously.
    he was brandishing a knife where a single woman was inside, and since it was his aunt, it makes it even more fucked up because he would clearly know that she was there and was threatening her life.

You wake up and find some freak in a mask dangling a knife by your mother and see how much you feel like giving him a hug and telling him life can go nowhere but up from here. Or just running away and leaving her there.

he was brandishing a knife where a single woman was inside, and since it was his aunt, it makes it even more fucked up because he would clearly know that she was there and was threatening her life.

You wake up and find some freak in a mask dangling a knife by your mother and see how much you feel like giving him a hug and telling him life can go nowhere but up from here. Or just running away and leaving her there.
    This is not at all computing for Ron. He is fixating on STUFF. Not a masked person with a weapon.

How often does Ron take "stuff" from others?

When did you become so gun happy? This seriously sounds like a clean shoot to you?

This is not at all computing for Ron. He is fixating on STUFF. Not a masked person with a weapon.

How often does Ron take "stuff" from others?
    Not recently, people have guns.

And I'm calling bullshit on this kid charging someone with a gun. Does that really seem plausible to anyone?!?

Unless he was high. Like I said before.

Yeah and I should just let you come and take what I work for and buy because it is just stuff.

But in this case bah it was just a knife why shoot him? he MAY not have attacked. Let's take our chances.

And I'm calling bullshit on this kid charging someone with a gun. Does that really seem plausible to anyone?!?

Unless he was high. Like I said before.
    Yeah, it seems totally plausible if it was night and he was being fucking crazy.

Yeah and I should just let you come and take what I work for and buy because it is just stuff.

But in this case bah it was just a knife why shoot him? he MAY not have attacked. Let's take our chances.
    Just because I don't want to shoot anyone trying to get a Macbook on the cheap it doesn't mean I think you don't need to protect your stuff.

I guess I just take more of a defensive stance when it comes to this shit. I would rather have some nice locks and a security system instead of leaving everything open and sitting in the dark with a shotgun.

Yeah, it seems totally plausible if it was night and he was being fucking crazy.
    Well it's all gonna come out. But right now I just think of the "he's coming right for us" defense. And everyone is way too ready to buy it. This is a dangerous turn the country is taking with people so willingly accepting shootings like this.

I have great locks and an alarm system. i would prefer to never live with the fact I shot someone because they were being stupid. It is the risk they take.

I would not shoot a fleeing or obviously unarmed burglar. The police can deal with it. Show me a weapon. Im shooting. I love myself and my gf more than some burglar.

I have great locks and an alarm system. i would prefer to never live with the fact I shot someone because they were being stupid. It is the risk they take.

I would not shoot a fleeing or obviously unarmed burglar. The police can deal with it. Show me a weapon. Im shooting. I love myself and my gf more than some burglar.
    Oh, well that's obviously what it is if I don't want to shoot someone knocking on the wrong door.

And maybe you are saying this, but people have no problem with shooting someone unarmed who may or may not be fleeing the scene. Just saying you felt "scared" warrants a killing in some states and that is fucking scary.

Oh, well that's obviously what it is if I don't want to shoot someone knocking on the wrong door.

And maybe you are saying this, but people have no problem with shooting someone unarmed who may or may not be fleeing the scene. Just saying you felt "scared" warrants a killing in some states and that is fucking scary.
    they are scary dicks.

I just dont find the dad in this case that person. He had a knife.

Thread Information