Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1,301 to 1,318 of 1318

Thread: James Holmes (24) murdered 12 people at a midnight premiere of Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    His well being in prison does not concern me
    Didn't say it should, just that his sense of self-preservation in prison is probably not as strong as when he was a free man. What bowie said.

Really though, a portion of our taxes go toward ensuring his well-being so it kinda does concern us. But if he offs himself in jail, well...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Didn't say it should, just that his sense of self-preservation in prison is probably not as strong as when he was a free man. What bowie said.

Really though, a portion of our taxes go toward ensuring his well-being so it kinda does concern us. But if he offs himself in jail, well...
    Ok. I'm just missing the sympathy gene for homicidal maniacs.
    I'm not hoping anything bad happens to him .... I'm just indifferent to how he fares in prison.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

What is it the Bible says. Hate the sin, but love the sinner? Now I'm not at all religious, but that seems like good advice. I don't believe you live a largely blameless life then just decide to what gain immortal brownie points by killing a bunch of people IF YOU ARE IN YOUR RIGHT MIND. That being the case I have enormous pity for Holmes and his family. They didn't ask for what happened to them anymore that the other people in the theater did. Holmes did reach out for help, help that didn't come. It's just too damn bad that we live in a time and place where any loon on the streets has easy access to an amazing amount of firepower...

I also don't believe that murdering one more soul helps the victims or their families.

All that said, I believe he'll suicide or be shanked before the decade is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[QUOTE=puzzld

I also don't believe that murdering one more soul helps the victims or their families.
    [/QUOTE]

I agree

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

JH sentencing hearing today

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Like to see the dismantling of this death trap...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bomb-squad-...ry?id=33630052

Bomb Squad Robot Enters Aurora Theater Shooter's Booby-Trapped Apartment in Newly Released Video
    Sep 9, 2015, 2:09 PM ET
    By AVIANNE TAN AVIANNE TAN More from AVIANNE ?
    via Good Morning America

What fucking Wiley Coyote shit is that

What fucking Wiley Coyote shit is that
    That's the first thing that popped in to my head. Acme explosives.

TMZ posted some crime scene photos today. Here's a link for anyone who are interested: http://www.tmz.com/photos/2015/09/10...hooting23-jpg/ I'll show a few here, there are 24 total.

I really do not think anyone should be able to get their hands on that much ammo.

Dude had red satin sheets?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Dude had red satin sheets?????
    Creepy for some strange reason.

Here are a ton of pictures. Some are pretty graphic. I was pretty shocked with the amount of bullet paths mapped out.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...killed-12.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-11-2015 at 06:15 PM.

The Colorado Department of Corrections has confirmed that an inmate assaulted theater shooter James Holmes and a security officer in the highest security prison in the state.

Holmes was not injured, officials say.

Mark "Slim" Daniels, 27, will be charged with assault on a correctional officer and an assault on Holmes, said Adrienne Jacobson, spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Corrections.

"Daniels and Holmes are both housed at CSP. The incident occurred during an offender movement," Jacobson said.

Daniels lunged at Holmes, took a few swings at him a few times.

"It was in passing," Jacobson said.

Holmes was in a Management Control Unit, where he is allowed to spend four hours in a day hall. Currently there are no other inmates in his cellblock. The contact came as they were passing in a hallway.

The Denver Post learned of the assault Friday through a letter whose writer claimed to be Daniels. He said the assault happened on Oct 8.

The DOC has not seen a copy of the letter and therefore can't say whether Daniels wrote it.

Holmes is serving life sentences in the murders of 12 people at the Century Aurora 16 theater. He also injured 70 people.

State corrections officials sent Holmes to the CSP, the highest security state prison in Colorado in September.

Daniels, who has used many aliases including Katrina Martinez, is serving time for numerous convictions out of Lakewood and Westminster and Adams County for menacing, auto theft, assault and smuggling contraband into prison.

He was charged with first degree assault on a guard in 2006.

Daniels is 6-feet-4 and weighs 195 pounds.
    http://www.denverpost.com/theater-sh...t-james-holmes

Katrina Martinez
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

He isn't gonna last too long before someone gets to him and finishes him off for good. This possibly would be welcomed by him. It's one thing when you are crazy and are blissfully unaware. This guy is lucid enough to know his brain is shite.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    He isn't gonna last too long before someone gets to him and finishes him off for good. This possibly would be welcomed by him. It's one thing when you are crazy and are blissfully unaware. This guy is lucid enough to know his brain is shite.
    The Colorado movie theater shooter has been held in a undisclosed, out-of-state location ever since he was attacked inside the state prison last year — a level of security not granted to other infamous serial killers, such as Charles Manson.

Holmes was transferred out of the Colorado State Penitentiary in Canon City after another prisoner beat him up Oct. 8. Convicted car thief Mark “Slim” Daniels slipped through an open security gate while Holmes left the office of his case manager and started hitting the Aurora movie theater shooter.

Daniels kept swinging as guards tried to pull the two men apart, and he hit a female officer during the struggle, prison documents showed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2551484

Attorneys for Cinemark want victims of a 2012 shooting at a Colorado movie theater to pay nearly $700,000 in legal fees after they unsuccessfully sued the theater chain.

The company's lawyers told a judge they need the money to cover the costs of preserving evidence, retrieving and copying records, travel and other expenses, according to court documents filed this month.

A judge didn't immediately rule on the request. But Colorado courts allow the winning side of a court case to recover legal fees.

Jurors in May ruled in Cinemark's favor over 28 victims and their families who argued the nation's third-largest theater chain should have done more to prevent the attack that killed 12 people and left more than 70 others injured. They sued in state court, saying security lapses allowed for the July 20, 2012 attack at a midnight premiere of a Batman film.

A judge last week dismissed a similar lawsuit in federal court, saying Cinemark's lack of security was not a substantial factor in the deaths.

In both lawsuits, victims cited a lack of guards and no alarm, including a silent alarm, on an emergency exit door that would have sounded when James Holmes slipped into the crowded theater and started shooting.

The company argued that no security measures would have predicted or stopped the armor-clad Holmes. After months of meticulous planning, he threw gas canisters into the crowd of more than 400 and then opened fire with a shotgun, assault rifle and semi-automatic pistol.

Cinemark argued it could not have foreseen the attack. Lawyers for the plaintiffs in the state case have said they are considering appealing the verdict.

If Cinemark had lost the case, it could have forced theater companies across the U.S. to adopt costly security measures that could have increased ticket prices significantly, experts said.

Holmes is serving a life sentence after a different group of jurors could not unanimously agree on whether he deserved to die.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cin...ees/ar-AAhOQrZ
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information