Thread: okay help me out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am new too, my question is can I post in an old thread, or am I supposed to only post in the newer ones.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBaby2 View Post
    I am new too, my question is can I post in an old thread, or am I supposed to only post in the newer ones.
    You can post in any thread old or new as long as you stay on topic. It helps if you find new information or updates pertaining to the subject of the thread. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBaby2 View Post
    Generally the rule of thumb is that you don't want to resurrect a thread that's 2yrs old unless you have new information pertaining to the topic.

Why, you might ask? People get all excited to see something new, and then they open thread and see: "Oh, wow." When generally, that emotion has already been covered. Then the excitement bubble gets popped and it leaves the poster wallowing in a puddle of disappointment - which translated might look like a series of "wtf" posts.

No one wants disappointment puddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Generally the rule of thumb is that you don't want to resurrect a thread that's 2yrs old unless you have new information pertaining to the topic.

Why, you might ask? People get all excited to see something new, and then they open thread and see: "Oh, wow." When generally, that emotion has already been covered. Then the excitement bubble gets popped and it leaves the poster wallowing in a puddle of disappointment - which translated might look like a series of "wtf" posts.

No one wants disappointment puddles.
    see that's why I responded to that ancient Nigerian dude story - popped up on my phone & I thought WTF.

eh, it's all good.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    see that's why I responded to that ancient Nigerian dude story - popped up on my phone & I thought WTF.

eh, it's all good.

I'm posting to say i LOVE this gif! Such a pretty looking pussy.

And yeah, how about we leave the moderating up to the MODS. Post whatever you want where ever...sometimes i don't come here for a bit and i have to catch up so if i post in an older thread it shouldn't be a huge problem.

Thread Information