Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Police shoot and kill 8th-grader at Texas school

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I don't agree. He was in a school with other children, he was told to put the Gun down and refused and he had a damned gun. I would have shot him myself given those circumstances. If he was standing in an empty parking lot with a gun and pulled this shit, I would have knee capped him but only if he wasn't somewhere where he could have killed someone.
    Yup. And if he would have had a real gun and shot a few kids people would have been all "WHERE WERE THE COPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!11!."

I think they did the right thing.

So, a kid was stupid (big shock there) and brought a pellet gun to school and he deserved to die for it? It was stupid, but it shouldn't have become deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I didn't say he deserved to die for it. But, stupid actions sometimes have serious consequences. That's all. I'd rather that than him stab/shoot up a bunch of kids.

:shrugs:

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    So, a kid was stupid (big shock there) and brought a pellet gun to school and he deserved to die for it? It was stupid, but it shouldn't have become deadly.
    He wasn't just stupid though, the cops told him to drop the gun multiple times and he didn't. I'm not saying he deserved to die either but if I had to choose between saving someone with a gun and a whole classroom of kids, sorry, I'd save the kids.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

15 for eighth grade is not hard if you have been held back one year and had an early birthday in the school year. I babysit a kid who is about to turn 13 and he is a 6th grader. He'll be 15 in 8th grade too.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

I understand the sensitivity to the whole situation, I just think shooting 6 times to kill was a bit much.

They had the school on lockdown and him in a position where they had communication and since he didn't lower the pellet gun they had to 'subdue' him. I guess I am just finding it hard to believe that after warnings that they would shoot him that he decided to keep a pellet gun in his hand as if he is going to do something with it. Sure, the cops did not know it was a pellet gun, but he did. Unless his plan was to suicide and I don't get that feeling either.

I think the cops just shot, tensions were high, Columbine was on everyone's mind and they shot and killed him.

He had what looked like a real automatic hand gun, and brandished it in a school after physically assaulting another student. The cops told him to drop it, I understand several times, he refused so fuck him and feed him fish heads. I don't care if you're holding a cell phone, you drop the SOB and put your hands up when cops draw down on you. If your kid was a student at this high school you might appreciate what the cops did here. If they hadn't taken a kill shot, he could have gone down wounded, guns blazing and killed or wounded innocent children.

It's not like he was an innocent 4 year old either, kid should've known better here in Texas.

His mother, Noralva Gonzalez, showed off a photo on her phone of a beaming Jaime in his drum major uniform standing with his band instructors. Then she flipped through three close-up photos she took of bullet wounds in her son's body, including one in the back of his head.
    http://news.yahoo.com/texas-police-k...003818851.html

Just playing devils advocate here, but what if he wasn't the bully but the bullied?

Oh hell.

Oh hell.
    How would she get those? If they ask her to identify a body she cant whip out her cell phone and take pics can she?

Unless his plan was to suicide
    Right? or he was calling the cops' bluff? Maybe?

Well alrighty then.

Bullet to the back of the head? Can they determine, in autopsy, what shots were first...etc?

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Well alrighty then.

Bullet to the back of the head? Can they determine, in autopsy, what shots were first...etc?
    I have no idea but I have heard that bullets that enter in the front of the head under the hairline can come out the back. Unless your feeling around his head, it could be mistaken for entry instead of exit. She wouldn't know the difference. I'm sure they will find out what his wounds were when they do the autopsy.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

The comments on the yahoo link HG posted are a trip.

The comments on the yahoo link HG posted are a trip.
    Before i read them let me guess...

They are all about how he is Mexican and proably illegal so his death doesnt matter?
    Thats what every comment on every message board says these days.
    So ridiculous and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Before i read them let me guess...

They are all about how he is Mexican and proably illegal so his death doesnt matter?
    Thats what every comment on every message board says these days.
    So ridiculous and ignorant
    I didn't see the illegal spin, but I did see the "well he would have just joined MS13 anyway so he's better off dead" comments. Just as ignorant.

Basically, every time someone with a Hispanic sounding last name does something or is injured, all that matters is he or she was illegal and therefor deserves death. And every time an Arabic-sounding name does something or has something happen, it's because they are terrorists or fundamentalist Muslims. And every time a white man does something, it's because other races or a woman drove him to it.

Trolls be trolling on the RIP page in the photo section.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Ja...7289?sk=photos

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Trolls be trolling on the RIP page in the photo section.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Ja...7289?sk=photos
    im surprised it didn't happen earlier. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I don't agree. He was in a school with other children, he was told to put the Gun down and refused and he had a damned gun. I would have shot him myself given those circumstances. If he was standing in an empty parking lot with a gun and pulled this shit, I would have knee capped him but only if he wasn't somewhere where he could have killed someone.

What the hell is a 15 yr old doing in 8th grade??? I was a junior when I was 15.

Anywho. I'm guessing a 15 yr old knows that bringing a gun (pellet or not) to school is going to have some sort of ramification. Dude went and punched a kid in the face before he brought out the gun in the hall. Pretty stupid all around.
    Well that's not exactly normal either.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yup. And if he would have had a real gun and shot a few kids people would have been all "WHERE WERE THE COPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!11!."

I think they did the right thing.
    Seriously. You can't win, so may as well light the fucker up. They 100% did the righ thing.

People get shot for holding wallets and cell phones. Boo fucking hoo, someone got shot for waving around something that actually looks exactly like a gun.

My friends and I used to fuck around with gun lighters when we were kids. If someone would have shot one of us, they would have been right. It was stupid shit, and we knew that people looking at us may think it's real.

I don't see how you can think ANYONE waving a gun around should be taken lightly. I mean I could understand your opinion if it were a transparent, neon green watergun but it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Well that's not exactly normal either.
    It wasn't because I was advanced. Trust. In Illinois they have weird cut-offs (well back then they did) for starting kindergarten. I think I was one of the youngest, but still.

Seriously. You can't win, so may as well light the fucker up. They 100% did the righ thing.

People get shot for holding wallets and cell phones. Boo fucking hoo, someone got shot for waving around something that actually looks exactly like a gun.

My friends and I used to fuck around with gun lighters when we were kids. If someone would have shot one of us, they would have been right. It was stupid shit, and we knew that people looking at us may think it's real.

I don't see how you can think ANYONE waving a gun around should be taken lightly. I mean I could understand your opinion if it were a transparent, neon green watergun but it wasn't.
    He was a dumb teenager, obivously not going to shoot up a school with a pellet gun. More thank likely he brought it to school to trump the fight he was in earlier. Smart? No. Worth being shot 6 times over? Nope, sorry. You don't have me there.

Seriously, if they really were telling him to put down the weapon or they will shoot, we are going to assume this kid said to himself, "Fuck no, I am going down with this pellet gun!!"

I think we are missing facts. Hence his autopsy being called just hours after the shooting happened yet the school was still on lockdown.

If he was dumb enough to bring a gun to school, he was probably too dumb to realize that there would be no second chances on something like this. A lot of kids with behavioral issues have never really known true consequences, so they just assume things will never get THAT bad.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Thread Information