Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1840

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Seems everyone else here in Texass is voting for the white guy...because they're just.fucking.stupid. Oh, and racist. They'd vote for a Ford Crown Victoria as long as it was white. They'll lie through their goddamn teeth and say they "voted on the issues", but even my friends on fb (the ones I work with) are far too politically ignorant to know a goddamn thing about the issues. This state is red because the people are dumber than fuck.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yes Texas sucks. LoL. I hate it there. I still dont know who to vote for. I voted for Obama 4 years ago because he's black. But that shit won't fly this time. I am going to the voting place, but to make $$$. If the line isn't too long I will go in and vote. I might just toss a coin. Yes I'm ignorant about all of this. Then again so are millions of people. I have a gut feeling Obama will mos def lose.

I hope you're trolling. Otherwise you don't deserve to vote.

Everyone over 18 deserves to vote. Even women.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I'm not sucking Bloomberg's dick like this dude, but I think this is pretty cool: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/op...life.html?_r=1

And Saleen: no.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I loved the "pro-conception to life" definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I loved the "pro-conception to life" definition.
    I'm a fan.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Everyone over 18 deserves to vote. Even women.
    No, that's not true at all. If you stumble in uninformed and rely on a flip of a coin to make a decision that effects the entire population, no, you don't. Voting is a privilege in this country, not a right.

Bowie thats nuts, simply crazy. First, I am assuming you like Obama, Im assuming you voted for Obama, and assuming you will vote for him again. Second, millions of people voted for him which enabled him to win. Do you think all of these people were informed people? If you do youre crazy. Im sure there were thousands of votes cast simply because hes black, votes cast purely based on color to select a president which affects to entire population. And im sure some people tossed a goddamn coin. You think the color votes and coin votes should not be allowed? If so, Obama never would have won, we the people would have been stuck with mccains old crusty ass.

Voting is a Right! Not a priviledge.
    http://m.theatlantic.com/national/ar...vilege/262511/

Bowie thats nuts, simply crazy. First, I am assuming you like Obama, Im assuming you voted for Obama, and assuming you will vote for him again. Second, millions of people voted for him which enabled him to win. Do you think all of these people were informed people? If you do youre crazy. Im sure there were thousands of votes cast simply because hes black, votes cast purely based on color to select a president which affects to entire population. And im sure some people tossed a goddamn coin. You think the color votes and coin votes should not be allowed? If so, Obama never would have won, we the people would have been stuck with mccains old crusty ass.

Voting is a Right! Not a priviledge.
    http://m.theatlantic.com/national/ar...vilege/262511/
    No, it is a privilege, which is why it's revoked when you commit a felony in this country. You earn your right to have a voice, and you should never be proud of ignorance. The fact that you would risk the health and well-being of a majority of the people in this country--including your daughter--with a 'flip of the coin', is disgusting, and you should,if you were capable, feel ashamed of even making such a flippant, stupid remark.

I voted Obama but he was not the candidate of my choice. I was a Clinton supporter. I've been disappointed with the way Obama has handled issues in this country, particularly the way he has endorsed attacks on our civil liberties. That said, I also understand that Obama or whoever the president is, is NOT a dictator who forces his will alone. It's a collaborative effort and so no politician will ever appease everyone all of the time. Obama's platform overwhelmingly supports what I believe in and what I feel will fix this country, and his social policy is something I also concur with. I also take into consideration the need for foreign diplomacy. Obama is extremely popular and respected overseas. Romney is inexperienced, his financial policy is transparent and bent towards failure, his running mate is a sack of shit, and his social policies--when he's actually standing by one, incidentally, since he flips to say whatever he thinks the room wants to hear--are hypocritical at best and abhorrent at worst. Voting for Romney is basically like saying 'fuck you' to about 90% of this country.If you are not a rich white man, you have nothing to gain.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    No, it is a privilege, which is why it's revoked when you commit a felony in this country. You earn your right to have a voice, and you should never be proud of ignorance. The fact that you would risk the health and well-being of a majority of the people in this country--including your daughter--with a 'flip of the coin', is disgusting, and you should,if you were capable, feel ashamed of even making such a flippant, stupid remark.

I voted Obama but he was not the candidate of my choice. I was a Clinton supporter. I've been disappointed with the way Obama has handled issues in this country, particularly the way he has endorsed attacks on our civil liberties. That said, I also understand that Obama or whoever the president is, is NOT a dictator who forces his will alone. It's a collaborative effort and so no politician will ever appease everyone all of the time. Obama's platform overwhelmingly supports what I believe in and what I feel will fix this country, and his social policy is something I also concur with. I also take into consideration the need for foreign diplomacy. Obama is extremely popular and respected overseas. Romney is inexperienced, his financial policy is transparent and bent towards failure, his running mate is a sack of shit, and his social policies--when he's actually standing by one, incidentally, since he flips to say whatever he thinks the room wants to hear--are hypocritical at best and abhorrent at worst. Voting for Romney is basically like saying 'fuck you' to about 90% of this country.If you are not a rich white man, you have nothing to gain.
    That was beautiful.

And then there's Amy.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

A lot of people vote like 'I'm not a rich white man, but I wish I was'.

Fortunately, there are 'bleeding heart liberal faggots' like me who are looking out for the best interests of morons. None of the crazy fascist shit Romney and Ryan are into would actually really effect me. I live in the most liberal part of the country. I don't plan to have an abortion any time soon, and I have full coverage medical care. I don't need an education, and I don't have a teenage kid. But I think about people outside of myself.

Every person who is eligible to vote has a RIGHT to cast their vote, period!!!! Priviledge my ass.

Same with Bearing Arms. I am a firearm lover, owner, even have a permit to carry concealed firearms. Why? Because it's my RIGHT to do so. If I fuck up, they strip me of my RIGHT, not my priviledge.

You are wrong, that priviledge stuff is your opinion. I just checked google and everywhere i looked it says 'Right', not priviledge.

Every person who is eligible to vote has a RIGHT to cast their vote, period!!!! Priviledge my ass.

Same with Bearing Arms. I am a firearm lover, owner, even have a permit to carry concealed firearms. Why? Because it's my RIGHT to do so. If I fuck up, they strip me of my RIGHT, not my priviledge.

You are wrong, that priviledge stuff is your opinion. I just checked google and everywhere i looked it says 'Right', not priviledge.
    You can't even spell the word. You have no idea what it means.

no, it is a privilege, which is why it's revoked when you commit a felony in this country. You earn your right to have a voice, and you should never be proud of ignorance. The fact that you would risk the health and well-being of a majority of the people in this country--including your daughter--with a 'flip of the coin', is disgusting, and you should,if you were capable, feel ashamed of even making such a flippant, stupid remark.

I voted obama but he was not the candidate of my choice. I was a clinton supporter. I've been disappointed with the way obama has handled issues in this country, particularly the way he has endorsed attacks on our civil liberties. That said, i also understand that obama or whoever the president is, is not a dictator who forces his will alone. It's a collaborative effort and so no politician will ever appease everyone all of the time. Obama's platform overwhelmingly supports what i believe in and what i feel will fix this country, and his social policy is something i also concur with. I also take into consideration the need for foreign diplomacy. Obama is extremely popular and respected overseas. Romney is inexperienced, his financial policy is transparent and bent towards failure, his running mate is a sack of shit, and his social policies--when he's actually standing by one, incidentally, since he flips to say whatever he thinks the room wants to hear--are hypocritical at best and abhorrent at worst. Voting for romney is basically like saying 'fuck you' to about 90% of this country.if you are not a rich white man, you have nothing to gain.
    preach on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

A lot of people vote like 'I'm not a rich white man, but I wish I was'.

Fortunately, there are 'bleeding heart liberal faggots' like me who are looking out for the best interests of morons. None of the crazy fascist shit Romney and Ryan are into would actually really effect me. I live in the most liberal part of the country. I don't plan to have an abortion any time soon, and I have full coverage medical care. I don't need an education, and I don't have a teenage kid. But I think about people outside of myself.
    Bleeding heart liberal faggot.

I think I'm gonna steal Bowie's rant and just stop forwarding all the memes I get.

1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

2. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Privilege (n): An immunity or benefit enjoyed only by a person beyond the advantaged of most.

Right (n): That which is due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, or moral principles.

Your 'Opinion' on this priviledge crap has been overruled!!!

Lmfaoooo, now youre picking on my spelling. LOL.

Bowie your opinion on Priviledged is overruled!

It's going to be a coin toss......Obama will be Heads, Romney tails.

1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

2. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Privilege (n): An immunity or benefit enjoyed only by a person beyond the advantaged of most.

Right (n): That which is due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, or moral principles.

Your 'Opinion' on this priviledge crap has been overruled!!!
    You do not know how to read. Or spell. The word is privilege. And you ARE denied the right to vote the minute you commit a crime in this country, because you have lost the privilege of determining what is good for the country as a whole. Either way, you are arguing semantics in order to make this about your typical 'throwing poop at the guards' behavior to rile people up instead of actually trying to educate yourself on issues that will effect you and your family. You are the loser here.

Losing the right to vote when you have a felony conviction is a state by state thing. Other than that, spot on.

Now that sounds a lot better what you just said. You are denied the 'Right' to vote the minute you commit a crime in this country! You see, this is correct, this is true, this is fact....you got it right Bowie. That priviledge crap wasn't going to make it, nope.

About my readin n writin...i has no college. And i feel insulted with that throwing poop at the gaurds comment thats like calling me a monkey throwing poop at zoo visitors. :(. You said that because Im Black, right???

Incidentally, your right to bear arms is also a privilege that can be revoked if you commit a violent crime. There is no genuine such thing as an inalienable right. Not anywhere.

Yes Angela, you are right. It's a Right, not a Privilege. If someone fucks up, they remove your Right(s)...

Now that sounds a lot better what you just said. You are denied the 'Right' to vote the minute you commit a crime in this country! You see, this is correct, this is true, this is fact....you got it right Bowie. That priviledge crap wasn't going to make it, nope.

About my readin n writin...i has no college. And i feel insulted with that throwing poop at the gaurds comment thats like calling me a monkey throwing poop at zoo visitors. :(. You said that because Im Black, right???
    No, I said it because you act like a mentally challenged child sometimes. On purpose, of course, because you're trying to make everything about you. In that case, you SHOULD vote for Romney because he's selfish, self-centered, and inefficient.

Thread Information