Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1948

Thread: Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, 51 marries his 16 year old girlfriend

  1. #1676
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Can we play the guessing game of what she smelled like, and then you tell us who the winner is?

    I guess ...vodka and dog food.
    AIDS and fail. And Ben Gay.

    But Green doesn't know cause it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  2. #1677
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,362
    Rep Power
    21474918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    AIDS and fail. And Ben Gay.

    But Green doesn't know cause it didn't happen.
    I have the pic on my phone, plus greens just reposted it with herself cut out.

  3. #1678
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I have the pic on my phone, plus greens just reposted it with herself cut out.



    Here's me last week with Reagan. I'm on the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  4. #1679
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,530
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    AIDS and fail. And Ben Gay.

    But Green doesn't know cause it didn't happen.





    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  5. #1680
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,912
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Well, either she was stumbling from being drunk or she really can't walk in those shoes..


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  6. #1681
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,912
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I have the pic on my phone, plus greens just reposted it with herself cut out.
    He is just jealous because I can find the leprechaun of crazy slizzles easily.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  7. #1682
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    He is just jealous because I can find the leprechaun of crazy slizzles easily.
    Saying "Oh, I met this person and took a pic, but I'm not showing the pic" is the definition of ridiculous, sorry.
    Why even say anything?? SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  8. #1683
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956


    I'm to his right, but cut myself out. What a wild after Oscar party that was though. I was white girl wasted before midnight!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  9. #1684
    Senior Member bete noire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    19475840


    "Courtney Stodden: if they could talk they'd say ________ ."

    TMZ:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

  10. #1685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,347
    Rep Power
    21474869
    what. the. fuck.

    if her boobs could talk they would say: hhhmmmmmphhhhmmmmmm mmmpphhhhhh hhhhhhmppphhh!!

    its hard to understand through that latex dress shes rocking.

  11. #1686
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,998
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Her boobs probably sound like this in that dress




    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  12. #1687
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,530
    Rep Power
    21474861
    I guess I'm the only one here who's more offended by her bad hair than her bad boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  13. #1688
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Her boobs probably sound like this in that dress





    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I guess I'm the only one here who's more offended by her bad hair than her bad boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  14. #1689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,347
    Rep Power
    21474869
    her face is really fucked too.
    how old is she supposed to be now?

    she looks like a 38yr old trying to be 21.

  15. #1690
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    her face is really fucked too.
    how old is she supposed to be now?

    she looks like a 38yr old trying to be 21.
    19 allegedly? God, that's crazy. She's a kid...allegedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  16. #1691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,347
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    19 allegedly? God, that's crazy. She's a kid...allegedly.
    i guess thats what happens when your face spends time in 50 year old crotch, it begins to look 50.

  17. #1692
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,846
    Rep Power
    21474956
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i guess thats what happens when your face spends time in 50 year old crotch, it begins to look 50.
    Using that logic, his crotch is young now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  18. #1693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,347
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Using that logic, his crotch is young now.
    it only happens older to younger, not the other way around.

  19. #1694
    Senior Member jessielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your mothers house
    Posts
    3,233
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Hahaha I missed this thread. (Sadly) So since greens said they were all over each other I'm guessing there isn't a whole lot to the divorce rumors, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire marriage was a sham. And not in the way we all know it is. I'm thinking more along the lines of her parents paid Doug to marry her.
    "Hey, you're washed up and even before you were, no one knew your name. We want our daughter to be famous, so I'm offering a marriage of convenience. You marry her and BAM both of you are in the media spotlight. Once the shock of that train wreck is over, we will announce marital problems and separation, then divorce, then later, leak a sex tape. Whaddaya say?"

  20. #1695
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Hahaha I missed this thread. (Sadly) So since greens said they were all over each other I'm guessing there isn't a whole lot to the divorce rumors, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire marriage was a sham. And not in the way we all know it is. I'm thinking more along the lines of her parents paid Doug to marry her.
    "Hey, you're washed up and even before you were, no one knew your name. We want our daughter to be famous, so I'm offering a marriage of convenience. You marry her and BAM both of you are in the media spotlight. Once the shock of that train wreck is over, we will announce marital problems and separation, then divorce, then later, leak a sex tape. Whaddaya say?"
    Exactly!

  21. #1696
    Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Posts
    5,614
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Courtney Stodden And Doug Hutchinson Split, Prove That Love Is Dead Forever

    Courtney Stodden, 19, and Doug Hutchinson, 53, are ending their three-year relationship, according to Radar online. Sources told the tabloid that the child bride is "heartbroken" since "busting out" of her marriage.

    After receiving parental permission to tie the knot in May 2011 at the age of 16, Stodden and Hutchinson appeared on the reality television show "Couples Therapy" to defend their controversial relationship.

    Additional sources attributed the break up to Stodden's growing publicity, saying, "Doug knew he was taking a risk with the marriage, but he genuinely fell in love with Courtney and didn’t realize how much his life would be changed after they got married."

    Hollywood Life reports that Stodden has not been seen with Hutchinson since October 2nd, after she went under the knife to achieve those elusive double Ds.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4195214.html
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

  22. #1697
    Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Posts
    5,614
    Rep Power
    21474852
    RIP, Dourtney: Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Call It Quits

    After two years of marital bliss, 19-year-old Courtney Stodden has split from her 53-year-old husband Doug Hutchison. People, people, I know this is hard, and I know what you're thinking: "Hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuggghhh, this bra iiiiiiiitches. Should I order cheesy bread or nachos? Wait...did I turn the space heater off? Whatever. Oh hey, is that Jeff over there? Jeff! JEFF!!! JEEEEFF!!! Oh, nevermind, it's not Jeff. Uuuugh, quit looking over here, not-Jeff. Hhhhhhh. Man, I have to poop." Yes. Indeed. I think we can all relate.



    http://jezebel.com/rip-dourtney-cour...all-1457084462
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

  23. #1698
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,287
    Rep Power
    21474865
    UPDATE: Courtney’s rep tells HollywoodLife.com in an EXCLUSIVE statement that “Doug and Courtney are not separated. Doug was not at last night’s party, but they are still living together. They both have great love for each other.”

    http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/01/...te-teen-bride/

    i don't know what to believe!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  24. #1699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,594
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    RIP, Dourtney: Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Call It Quits

    After two years of marital bliss, 19-year-old Courtney Stodden has split from her 53-year-old husband Doug Hutchison. People, people, I know this is hard, and I know what you're thinking: "Hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuggghhh, this bra iiiiiiiitches. Should I order cheesy bread or nachos? Wait...did I turn the space heater off? Whatever. Oh hey, is that Jeff over there? Jeff! JEFF!!! JEEEEFF!!! Oh, nevermind, it's not Jeff. Uuuugh, quit looking over here, not-Jeff. Hhhhhhh. Man, I have to poop." Yes. Indeed. I think we can all relate.



    http://jezebel.com/rip-dourtney-cour...all-1457084462
    Ok! I know FA about this story! Haven't even read the start of this thread! Just watched this video cause the lovely Sneakers posted it, so I have to ask? Are these people Serial Killers?

  25. #1700
    Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Posts
    5,614
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Are these people Serial Killers?
    Yes, they are killing true love
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •