Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zachary Adams (29), Jason Autry (39) and Jeffrey Pearcy (42) have all been charged in relation to the death of Holly Bobo (20), whose remains were found three years after she went missing

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Why all the delays?

Holly Bobo Murder Trial Delayed After Possible New Evidence Found

The trial of Zack Adams, charged with murder for the death of nursing student Holly Bobo, has been delayed. The trial was supposed to begin this coming Monday, but was delayed after Adams? attorneys requested new testing on a gun that was found on Memorial Day. The trial is now set to begin on September 11 in Hardin County, Tennessee. This is the second time the trial has been delayed, as it had previously been scheduled for April.

Adams is accused of kidnapping, raping, and murdering Bobo, who went missing in April 2011, only for her body to be found in the woods three years later.

John Dylan Adams and Jason Autry are also charged with Bobo?s murder, but have yet to face trial, although Autry is said to be negotiating a plea deal. He could potentially end up testifying at Zack Adams? trial.

LawNewz.com and the LawNewz Network will provide continuing updates on the case as it develops.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...und/ar-BBDTJ2O
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Five witnesses granted immunity in Holly Bobo murder trial

http://fox17.com/news/local/five-wit...o-murder-trial

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. —
    The state granted immunity to five witnesses who were set to testify in the Holly Bobo trial.

Jason Autry is one of three suspects charged in connection with the midstate nursing student's kidnapping, rape and murder. He has been granted immunity in testifying against Zach Adams.

Victor Dinsmore, Michael Alexander, Jason Kilzer and Autry were all granted immunity, according to court records filed in Hardin County.

The news come one day after the decision to delay Adams' trial until September, because of the discovery of an alleged murder weapon.

During a status hearing for Adams the prosecution submitted a firearm. Attorneys said it was their understanding the state intends to use the gun as evidence, possibly presenting it as the murder weapon.

Adams has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, rape and murder charges. His trial had been set to begin Monday in Savannah.

Shayne Austin, who was also granted immunity, was a person of interest in the case before he killed himself in 2015.

http://amp.newschannel5.com/23023217...obo-trial.html

State Believes Holly Bobo Was Shot

By | Updated Aug. 9, 2017, 7:16 p.m. CDT
    Prosecutors made a stunning revelation on Wednesday morning, revealing for the first time since Holly Bobo disappeared in 2011 that they believe the 19-year-old nursing student was shot before she died.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Judge C. Creed McGinley began hearing from defense lawyers and the prosecution at 9 a.m. in Hardin County.

According to the state, experts have found an indentation in Bobo's skull consistent with that of a bullet hole. Further details had not yet been released.

Also during the hearing, the defense asked for another continuance of the trial with the hopes of delaying it until January; however, the judge said there was no way he could do that. He denied the motion to delay, meaning the trial was still set to begin on September 11.

The situation in the courtroom became a bit heated when the state and the defense got into a few disagreements on several topics.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

The defense claimed there was a shoe print found at Bobo's home, which they asked the state to give them. However, the state said it doesn't exist.

The state also said they went for months with no response from the defense, which the defense said was not true.

Reports stated the state has apparently called 200 witnesses for the trial.

The judge also told those who wish to attend the upcoming trial that they will not be allowed to wear t-shirts with the words "Justice For Holly," on them or sport pink and green ribbons which have become synonymous with the teenager's mysterious disappearance.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Zach Adams will be the first of three defendants to face trial for Bobo?s murder.

Jury selection has been scheduled to begin September.

Follow reporter Chris Conte on Twitter for the latest updates:

Tweets by NC5_ChrisConte

Outbrain

New court documents reveal the revolver in the Holly Bobo case has been tested and determined to not work.

Prosecutors called the gun a "critical piece of evidence" in the murder case, but now defense attorneys for Zachary Adams are casting doubt on that assertion.

The gun is a .32 Smith and Wesson long revolver. Court documents show the gun was found with four rounds in it in Decatur County.

Photos show the revolver was extremely rusted, and Adams' attorneys said it was inoperable.

Defense attorneys want to know how long the gun was on the ground. They believe it may have been there since Bobo was murdered.

The gun was cleaned and tested and does not show any blood in the cartridge.

Defense attorneys said a gun held close to her head would show blood spatter and blowback.

They believe Bobo was shot with a much larger and more powerful gun.

Adams is one of three men charged with murder in the nursing student's death.

There are reports that defense attorneys expect to call a witness who can give an alibi for Adams. He is set to go on trial September 11.

Copyright 2017 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

http://m.kait8.com/kait8/db_330534/c...tguid=5UJfhS78

Trial started.

Also, nothing was in the bucket...apparently.

ETA:
    I lied, or what I was reading lied. I found this link
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/36355280/m...day-3-of-trial

with the person who found her remains claiming that her skull was under the bucket, which was upside down. Which is totes different than the original story or he saw what was in the bucket and it made him sick, then he turned and saw the skull....
    Last edited by Words Words; 09-13-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Every one of the suspects involved in this girl's disappearance and murder are human shit and deserve to die in the most horrific way possible. That is all.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-tes...an-holly-bobo/

Man testifies he acted as lookout as friend shot Tennessee woman Holly Bobo

Holly Bobo in an undated personal photo PERSONAL PHOTO
    15 Comment Share Tweet Stumble Email
    SAVANNAH, Tenn. - A man charged in the case of a slain Tennessee nursing student said Thursday that he helped his friend unload the injured woman's body from a truck and served as a lookout when the friend shot her near a river.

Jason Autry testified in the trial of Zachary Adams in Savannah, Tennessee. Adams, 33, has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, raping and killing Holly Bobo, who was 20 when she disappeared from her home in Parsons on April 13, 2011.

Her remains were found 3 ? years later in woods not far from her home in Decatur County, about 100 miles southwest of Nashville.

Autry also is charged in connection with Bobo's rape, kidnapping and slaying. He is on a list of witnesses who could get immunity in the case, and he told prosecutor Jennifer Nichols during questioning that he was testifying because he wanted leniency.

Adams' trial began Monday. Autry's testimony provided the most detailed description of the connection between Adams and Bobo's killing. Bobo's brother, Clint, has testified he saw his sister walk into woods behind their family's home with an unidentified man on the day she disappeared.

testimony.gif
    Jason Autry testifies in the trial of Zachary Adams, who is accused of killing Holly Bobo WTVF
    Autry said Adams told him that he, his brother John Dylan Adams and Autry's cousin Shayne Austin had raped Bobo. John Dylan Adams also is charged in the case. His trial has not been set. Austin was found dead in an apparent suicide in Florida in February 2015.

Wearing a white prison uniform with the words "maximum security" on the back of his shirt, Autry told jurors he had been locked up for theft and drug convictions three times before he was jailed in the Bobo case. He acknowledged being addicted to methamphetamine and morphine.

Autry said he had known Adams for several years. He said he called Adams on the day of Bobo's disappearance asking Adams for a morphine pill. When Adams called him back, he told Autry that he needed his help.

Autry then drove to Austin's trailer. Autry, whose nickname is "Train," said he bought a pill and went to his car, cooked it down and injected it.

He then walked to Adams' truck and spoke with him.

"He said 'I need you to help me bury this body,'" Autry said. "He said, 'Train, that's Holly Bobo.'"

Adams and Autry drove Adams' truck to the river and retrieved Bobo's body from the back of the vehicle, he said. He said they didn't have the necessary tools to dig a grave, so they decided to throw her into the river.

But Bobo made a sound and moved, indicating she was still alive. Adams went to his truck and retrieved a pistol, Autry said. Autry said he told Adams to wait. Autry then walked around the area to make sure no one was around, he said.

The year's most shocking crimes
    59 PHOTOS
    The year's most shocking crimes
    Autry said he gave the all-clear, and shortly afterward heard a gunshot coming from the location where Adams and Bobo were.

"It sounded like, boom, boom, boom, underneath that bridge. It was just one shot but it echoed," Autry said. "Birds went everywhere, all up under that bridge. Then just dead silence for just a second."

Autry said he heard the sound of a boat. Fearing they would be caught, he and Adams loaded Bobo's body back into the truck and drove away, Autry said.

Autry then told Adams he had to leave because he needed to meet his girlfriend for lunch. But there was another reason he wanted out, Autry said.

"I realized that this old boy had made some bad mistakes, some bad judgments," Autry said. "I was looking for a way to put some distance between me and that situation."

Bobo's disappearance led to a massive search of the fields, farms and woods of western Tennessee. Her case received national attention, and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it was the most exhaustive and expensive investigation the agency ever conducted.

? 2017 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I don't remember and don't want to have to read all the way back, so does anyone know if they knew her? Or the motive?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

From what I've heard and read, no. That these men or random escape goats. but obviously that could be wrong and there really is a reason they're at trial for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Guilty of murder and aggravated rape.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-b...zachary-adams/
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Sentence is life no parole, plus 50 years
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ea/1059290001/

Suspect agrees to plea deal in Holly Bobo murder

(Jan. 23, 2018) SAVANNAH, Tenn. -- A mentally disabled man has entered an Alford plea in connection with the kidnapping, rape and death of a nursing student almost seven years ago.

As part of the plea Monday, in which John Dylan Adams of Holladay, Tenn., has not admitted guilt in the killing of Holly Bobo but which acknowledges that prosecutors have evidence that could convict him, Adams will serve 15 years in prison for facilitation of first-degree murder and 35 years for especially aggravated kidnapping. The sentences will run concurrently, and Adams has given up the right to appeal his punishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I am still confused as to how she knew these guys. I mean, if she didn't, there's no way she would have left with them willingly? It didn't sound like she went into the woods kicking and screaming....I am so lost.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am still confused as to how she knew these guys. I mean, if she didn't, there's no way she would have left with them willingly? It didn't sound like she went into the woods kicking and screaming....I am so lost.
    If I remember correctly, they found her shoe at the scene of her disappearance and signs of a struggle? I may be wrong, but either way, I'd line every one of those motherfucking pieces of shit up, tie them to the largest tree, break their legs, and cover them in whatever honey drenched vegetation that apex predators love to eat and let nature have them. These people are dog shit personified. Every. Single. One.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    If I remember correctly, they found her shoe at the scene of her disappearance and signs of a struggle? I may be wrong, but either way, I'd line every one of those motherfucking pieces of shit up, tie them to the largest tree, break their legs, and cover them in whatever honey drenched vegetation that apex predators love to eat and let nature have them. These people are dog shit personified. Every. Single. One.
    It just doesn't seem like it was random. Did they know her? Did one of them, possibly stalk her? I wish we had more answers...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/01/04/ho...person-alerts/

All the acts keep getting passed, but to me nothing changes.
    This one in particular seems odd to me: "The Holly Bobo Act increases the age limit from 18 to 21 for endangered or missing adult alerts." So are 18/19/20yos considered 'endangered or missing children?' I don't get the reason for raising the age limit and I don't understand the focus on age limits in these cases - especially the difference between a 19yo and a 21yo. The sheriff talks about it being easier to let the public know. Why is there a freaking age limit on that? If someone is missing, LET THE PUBLIC KNOW. This isn't rocket science, and it shouldn't take a legislative Act to accomplish the dissemination of basic information.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It just doesn't seem like it was random. Did they know her? Did one of them, possibly stalk her? I wish we had more answers...
    In an earlier post someone said she was involved in an altercation with Zachary Adams at the coon festival. Don't know if that's true or not, otherwise it looks totally random - the scariest kind of murder.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information