Thread: Kimberly Black (29) stabbed Sharice Swain (29) who than ran over Kimberly's daughter Kimshia Ruffin (2)

Kimberly Black (29) stabbed Sharice Swain (29) who than ran over Kimberly's daughter Kimshia Ruffin (2)

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...shia_Ruffin_(2)

A woman allegedly stabbed by her best friend during an argument while sitting behind the wheel of a car tried to drive away and struck her attacker's 2-year-old daughter, authorities said Friday. The woman and the toddler both died.

The toddler's mother, Kimberly Black, 29, of Cleveland, was found naked several blocks away and was arrested.

The death of Sharice Swain, 29, of Cleveland, was being investigated as a homicide. Police identified the other victim as 2-year-old Kimshia Ruffin. Her 1-year-old sister, Taraji Ruffin, also was struck, but her injuries were not considering life-threatening.

The violence began Thursday night when Black and Swain were sitting in a running car parked in Black's driveway and got into an argument, police said. Black left the vehicle, went into her house, returned with a knife and stabbed Swain in the face and neck, police said.

According to Sgt. Sammy Morris, a police spokesman, the injured Swain then stepped on the gas pedal and hit the two young children, who were standing near the car. The car also struck a house, collapsing the roof of the porch.

The nature of the argument involving Black and Swain wasn't disclosed, and it wasn't clear if Swain hit the children intentionally or accidentally.

The women had been "best friends since birth" and Swain considered Black a cousin, according to the victim's mother, Anita Swain.

Anita Swain said her daughter did not have any children and was employed as a factory worker. She said she didn't know what started the argument and declined to comment further.

Nikki Randall, 30, whose daughter goes to school with Black's 6-year-old daughter, said neighbors who went to the aid of Sharice Swain after she was stabbed think Black was the intended target of the revving vehicle.

"It was on purpose," Randall said. "She was actually trying to hit the momma."

According to Randall, the naked Black was holding her two injured toddlers after they were struck and dropped Kimshia. Randall said she picked up the bloodied Kimshia and cradled her in her arms until firefighters arrived and took over.

"She was bleeding out of everywhere," Randall said. "As soon as I handed her to the paramedic, she went limp."

Black apparently had taken off her clothes after the stabbing and fled, authorities said. Upon being taken into custody, she was treated for a hand injury at MetroHealth Medical Center, then was arrested and locked up pending possible charges.

According to court records, Swain pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in 2005 and to permitting drug abuse in 2007. Both times she was placed on probation.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/nat...8d0bfdfa1.html
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-20-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    The fuck?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

lovers, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Black was arrested less than a block away from the location of the now-demolished house where the remains of 11 murdered women were found in 2009. (The killer, Anthony Sowell, is appealing his murder conviction and death sentence.)

A Cleveland woman was charged with murder Saturday in the stabbing death of her best friend, who tried to drive away afterward and fatally struck the accused woman's 2-year-old daughter, police said.

What kind of charge is "permitting drug abuse"???

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post

Black was arrested less than a block away from the location of the now-demolished house where the remains of 11 murdered women were found in 2009. (The killer, Anthony Sowell, is appealing his murder conviction and death sentence.)
    whoa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Kimberly Black's jail booking photo:

Sharice Swain from her Facebook:

And yay! A diagram of what happened:

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...r_death_o.html

Some folks in the comment sections of news articles are saying Kimberly had likely smoked "wet". That might explain her stripping her clothes off.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

A judge on Monday set bond at $1 million for a woman charged with murder in the death of her best friend, who after being stabbed in the neck killed the suspect’s 2-year-old daughter with her car.

Kimberly Black, 29, stared at the floor with her hands clasped behind her back during a brief Cleveland Municipal Court arraignment. Defendants awaiting arraignment on less serious charges stared wide-eyed when the prosecutor said the victim’s neck had been slashed from “ear to ear.”

Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Brian Murphy told the judge without elaboration that Black has “myriad psychiatric” problems and receives disability payments. There was no discussion of a motive.

Black has been in custody since Thursday night, when she was found naked and arrested several blocks from the crime scene. She did not address Judge Charles Patton but nodded when a public defender said she was waiving a detailed proceeding.

Her case now goes to felony Common Pleas Court. No defense attorney was listed for her.

Black and her best friend, Sharice Swain, were sitting in a running parked car when they got into an argument, police said. Black left the vehicle, went into her house, returned with a knife and stabbed Swain in the face and neck, police said.

The wounded Swain stepped on the gas pedal and hit Black’s two young children, who were standing nearby. Two-year-old Kimshia Ruffin was killed and her 1-year-old sister, Taraji Ruffin, was injured, police said.

Police have not said what started the argument.

It also wasn’t clear whether Swain hit the children intentionally or accidentally. The car also struck a house, collapsing a porch roof.

The women had been “best friends since birth” and Swain considered Black a cousin, according to the victim’s mother, Anita Swain. She said she didn’t know what started the argument and declined to comment further.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...NfU_story.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Damn, that is fucked up. What the hell were they fighting over??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Kimberly Black's jail booking photo:

Some folks in the comment sections of news articles are saying Kimberly had likely smoked "wet". That might explain her stripping her clothes off.
    Again, something I had to google. You'd think I would know this stuff by now, given my affinity for MDS and Intervention.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    The fuck?
    This!

Everything from the poorly written newspaper piece to being naked and stabbing your bestfriend whilst your 2 small children play smack dab infront of running car. (hows that for a run on?) Damn good parenting all around. I smell a lifetime movie!

On the corners near Westmoreland and Rorer in North Philly's war-torn Badlands, long the nexus of the city's drug trade, you'll hear rag-tag crews of young, gun-strapped Latin hustlers calling out "wet, wet, wet."

There is a surge in PCP use, spawned by a convenient new way of consuming the powerful drug: by dissolving it in liquid and soaking cigarettes with it so that it can be smoked on the fly.

They're advertising to a specific kind of customer, one who's not here to cop heroin or coke (though those are available in abundance if they want them), a customer who's looking, instead, to get "wetted up." These are customers who want a high that includes hallucinations and, not infrequently, a psychotic episode. By morning light, some of them will be strapped to gurneys in inpatient psych units, wards of the city's Crisis Response Centers' psychiatric emergency rooms acting as triage units for the homicidal and suicidal.

These patients, many of them teens, are early adopters in what law enforcement authorities and mental health professionals worry is the beginning of a surge in PCP use, spawned by a convenient new way of consuming the powerful drug: by dissolving it in liquid and soaking cigarettes with it so that it can be smoked on the fly.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ens-crazy.html
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-28-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: To correct forum-based quoting errors and to add source URL

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Thread Information