Page 91 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Cops. Pfft. They'll only use them to update their own social media. How's this poor guy supposed to post pix to fb of his eventful night, inbetween his pix of what he ate for dinner & breakfast?

that lamp is ugly as fuck. i hope they make it into sims furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

That's nasty looking. Some people have no taste.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chinese-...27-10mvsl.html

Shop Laces Noodles With Opium To Keep Customers Coming Back

"These noodles are like crack." Nope, it's opium.

Ever eat something so good, so addictive that you thought maybe, just maybe, it was*too*good?

Even US President Obama has wondered about it. Earlier this year, he and his wife praised the pies his*White House pastry chef had made. "We call Bill the 'Crustmaster,' because his pies, I don't know what he does," Obama said, "whether he puts crack in them."

On a recent day in the northern Chinese province of Shaanxi, a 26-year-old year man named Liu Juyou had a very similar thought. Just what in the world was in those noodles?

While at a routine traffic stop to deter drunk driving,*Liu*took a urine test,*reported*the South China Morning Post, and was shocked to find he tested positive for opiates. He claimed he had never used any drug like that in his life, but police weren't convinced. On September 3, they threw him into detention, where he stayed for 15 days.

Liu swore it had something to do with the noodles — they had been too good. So,*reported the Independent, he asked his family to test out his theory. Would they eat the noodle shop's noodles?*They did, took a drug test — and tested positive for opium.

The police then started looking into the noodle shop's owner, who confessed he had been adding parts of a poppy plant to his noodles*so customers would keeping coming back. The owner,*only called*"Zhang" in reports, conceded he bought 4.4 pounds of poppy buds for a little less than $US100. He then mashed it into a fine powder, which he poured into his noodle mix.

Many Asian chefs have no qualms about adding chemicals to food, especially MSG, a popular food additive that enhances flavour but can make your mouth burn and tingle. But opium?

It's unclear whether it had the desired effect on customers, but Liu obviously liked the noodles so much he eventually tested positive for narcotics. Police told the South China Morning Post that "chemicals from poppy, even poppy seedpods, could build up in the body — enough to get a positive for opiates on a drug test."

Despite the apparent evidence to substantiate Liu's story, the police reportedly wouldn't budge on their charges against him,*saying*it was a top priority to punish drug users.

Indeed, the Chinese government has been coming down pretty hard lately on anyone caught with drugs. Jackie Chan's son was just busted for smoking weed, and Chan confessed he was "very ashamed". Chan's son was detained with a 23-year-old Taiwanese actor, who wept and retched at a news conference, swearing he would never smoke pot again.

"I am a very bad example!" Kai Ko*sobbed. "… In the future, every day I will slowly mature and this will be an ugly scar I will bear. Sorry everyone, sorry to all. I am the worst, most harmful role model."

Yikes. Next time, blame it on the noodles.

Expectant Father of Quintuplets Receives Shocking News in the Delivery Room: There are No Babies

When 35-year-old Paul Servat was waiting in the delivery room for his new set of quintuplets, the last thing he expected was the nurse telling him that there were no babies in the first place.

37-year-old Barbara Bienvenue was supposedly pregnant with quintuplets for 34 weeks...supposedly. The mother-to-be fooled her boyfriend, her entire town, and perhaps, maybe even herself.

"We were so happy," Servat said. "Even my parents, they were so looking forward to having grandchildren. I lost my whole life."

"The woman had told her boyfriend she was pregnant about a month after they met on an online dating site," recounted Genevieve Laflamme, a friend of the couple. "At first, she said she was expecting twins. Then it changed to triplets and then quadruplets."

While some people argued that Bienvenue may have experienced a phantom pregnancy, complete with a swollen stomach and possible milk production, friends and family explained that Bienvenue has a history of pulling similar stunts. In fact, prior to this incident, she pretended to have cancer and also lied about having twins.

So where is the couple now? "We learned the woman is receiving psychiatric care and her boyfriend is returning all the presents for the babies he could not wait to meet," WRTV reported.

http://www.itsybitsysteps.com/expect...isnt-pregnant/
    Last edited by M Joy; 10-01-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Did the father seriously not see one sonogram pic?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She has a lot of baby weight to lose.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    what a fucking psycho bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

*cough* step son's baby mama? *cough*

HUFFPOST
    News
    Entertainment
    Lifestyle
    Tech & Innovation
    All Sections
    Feedback
    View Desktop
    Terms
    Privacy Policy
    Copyright ? 2014 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. | "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Man Who Had Sex With Chicken Allegedly Has Sex With Guinea Fowl
    Sebastian Murdock The Huffington Post 10/07/14 10:12 AM ET
    An Indiana man previously convicted of having sex with a chicken is now accused of having sex with another bird.

Michael Bessigano, 42, was arrested last Friday at his home on felony charges of bestiality and killing a domestic animal, the Times of Munster reported.

The suspect allegedly went to a local park and entered a building where guinea fowls were being housed. Witnesses who identified Bessigano to police said the man sexually assaulted one of the birds, killed it, and attempted to hide the carcass in a trash barrel.

guinea fowl

Michael Bessigano is accused of having sex with a guinea fowl (pictured in a stock photo). The birds weigh between two and four pounds.
    Authorities executed a search warrant and said they found bird feathers at the residence. More from Times of Munster:

DNA testing showed the feathers at Bessigano's home matched the bird found dead in the Buckley Homestead trash barrel, according to police.
    Police said Bessigano was wearing blue jeans covered in blood when they searched his home. An analysis by the Indiana State Police Laboratory found the blood on the jeans belonged to an undetermined species of animal.

The animal abuser allegedly had a rubber wolf mask and an altar of candles set up at his residence.

Bessigano, whose mother says suffers from schizophrenia, has a long history involving animal cruelty and bestiality.

In 1992 he was convicted of having sex with and killing a Rottweiler. He served two years.

In 2002, Bessigano was sentenced to four years in prison after having sex with and killing a chicken. In that incident, police said he took the chicken to a hotel room, plucked its feathers, then sexually abused the animal before killing it.

While in jail, Bessigano would reportedly paint stripes on himself and refer to himself as the "master of cats," according to the Chicagoist.

After the 2002 incident, a law was passed making sexual relations with animals a crime.

Sorry posting from my phone, y'all gotta see pic of guy, I can't get it to load.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 10-07-2014 at 01:51 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

The cancer faking not-so-pregnant liar LOOKED pregnant. What a chatch.

I hope for all that is unholy that the guy ran for the fucking hills.

Oh, and chicken fucking is really popular in South America. Don't ask me how I know that. ...actually, I think it's from this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

We learn so much here. Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    *cough* step son's baby mama? *cough*
    LOL! You have to tell me about her! I've heard we have similar dramas....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/omah...a4bcf6878.html

A 32-year-old man taken into custody following a rampage last month at a north Omaha liquor store has died.

Michael A. Harris died Monday night at Immanuel Medical Center, said Officer Michael Pecha, a police spokesman. The cause of his death has not been determined and an autopsy has been ordered.

Harris was taken to the hospital Sept. 19 after police were called to Sugar Hill Liquor at 5627 Ames Ave. According to a police report, two employees told officers that Harris entered the store about 11 p.m. and ?said something about having been in a fight.?

Liquor store owner Joyce Westbrook-Davis declined to comment on Harris? death other than to say she and her staff had been hoping and praying for his recovery.

Pecha said Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine will determine whether Michael Harris would still be considered in custody at the time of his death. State law requires a grand jury to be convened when someone dies in jail, in police custody or during an arrest.

Harris, who was 5-foot-11 and 180 pounds, allegedly picked up a liquor bottle and tried to hit a customer over the head before being restrained by the employees, the police report said. An employee was pushed through the glass door of a large refrigerator and another employee was bitten on the arm during the ensuing struggle.

The report said Harris was placed in a police cruiser, where a camera recorded some bizarre behavior. He caused considerable damage to the cruiser despite being handcuffed and having ?flex cuffs? placed on his ankles.

The report said Harris ?began eating pieces of the headliner which he had pulled down and the wiring behind it.? Harris was said to be ?extremely uncooperative? and Omaha Fire Department paramedics were unable to treat him.

?At one point he began chewing on his hands, causing severe lacerations,? the report said. ?He also pulled out three of his own teeth and possibly ate one of his socks.?

At Immanuel, police said Harris was restrained on a bed in the emergency room. At that time, the report said, his heart stopped and he had to be resuscitated.

The report said police suspected that Harris was under the influence of drugs. Kevin Harris of Omaha, the dead man?s father, said he doesn?t know if that was true. There might have been some medical reason for the behavior, he said.

?I saw him five minutes before (the incident), and he was fine,? Harris said. ?I went back to see why he hadn?t shown up at my place and the lady at the store said, ?Something?s wrong with your son. He was fighting like a madman.? ?

A police officer gave the elder Harris a ride to the hospital, where he said he was unable to see his son but spoke with a doctor. He said the doctor told him that he was worried about the length of time Michael Harris? brain had gone without oxygen.

The father said he later learned that his son would have severe brain damage if he ever recovered. ?The doctor said that he would be blind and be like a 3-year-old? if he recovered.

Kevin Harris said he wants to know what happened to his son, who worked as an auto salesman and wrote rap tunes in his spare time.

?He wrote and produced rap,? the elder Harris said. ?That was his life?s passion.?

In addition to his father, Michael Harris is survived by two young children; his mother, Alicia Gullie; brothers Kevin Harris Jr. and Joshua; and sisters Lisa Harris and Monique Farmer, all of Omaha.

Video at link http://6abc.com/society/ghost-caught...urself/325179/
    I think someone's been smokin'

ESPANOLA, N.M. (WPVI) --
    Police in Espanola, New Mexico appear to be catching more than just criminals.

Officer Karl Romero was keeping an eye on surveillance cameras around the station Saturday when he spotted something in a parking lot.

Romero said what he saw looked like a ghost walking across the lot, right through cages and a gate.

They say there's no way in or out of the secured area without an open gate and alarm sounding.

Police said they have been hearing strange noises at the station for years, but this is the first time they have visual evidence of an apparent haunting.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Pretty sure a tox screen would explain if it were drugs...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm sorry but did Queen's article say the man took a chicken to a hotel room?! He romanced the bird!! ...yeah then plucked, fucked and killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I wish I could upload the mugshot on this guy. It 'splains alot. I keep having flashbacks of the Kids in the Hall episode with the origins of the Chicken Lady. Her daddy was a farmer and her mama was a chicken.
    Chicken Lady: Homecoming - Kids in the Hall: http://youtu.be/UbyKywWvlCE

http://www.local10.com/news/frederic...420?hpt=ju_bn1

MARATHON, Fla. -
    A Florida Keys man is accused of stealing an entire prime rib roast from his former employer.

Frederick Jones, 54, of Marathon, was arrested Tuesday on charges of burglary and grand theft.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Becky Herrin said a manager at Tarpon Creek Bar & Grill called deputies to report that the prime rib had disappeared from the walk-in cooler where it was stored Sept. 12.

Herrin said surveillance video showed Jones, a former employee, walking out of the cooler with the prime rib roast.

A warrant was issued for Jones' arrest. Herrin said a deputy found Jones at a Marathon post office Tuesday and took him into custody
    Meanwhile, millions of actual assholes get away with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    http://www.local10.com/news/frederic...420?hpt=ju_bn1

Meanwhile, millions of actual assholes get away with everything else.
    Them prime ribs are expensive.

Here's the chicken fucker.

Oh GOD.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/geo...html?hpt=us_t5

(CNN) -- The grower was alarmed when the police helicopter swooped low over his property.
    Soon, Bartow County, Georgia, deputies -- "strapped to the gills" and with a drug dog in tow -- converged on his doorstep.
    They had the grower dead to rights.
    Except the plant that the chopper cops had spotted from the air was ... okra.
    Dwayne Perry of Cartersville told CNN affiliate WSB that he is none too happy about last week's "raid" conducted by the governor's drug suppression task force.

"Here I am, at home and retired and you know I do the right thing," Perry told the station. "Then they come to my house strapped with weapons for no reason. It ain't right."
    He received many calls about all of the police officers at his home, Perry said, and he worries that his reputation in the community may suffer.
    The helicopter was combing the area in search of cannabis plants when it came across the five-leaflet okra plant, the station reported. Marijuana plants can have anywhere between one and 13 leaflets per leaf, depending on maturity and health, but they generally have seven or nine.
    "It did have quite a number of characteristics that were similar to a cannabis plant," Georgia State Patrol Capt. Kermit Stokes told WSB.
    Upon realizing that it had dispatched officers to confiscate a popular gumbo ingredient, the Georgia State Patrol, which operates the task force, issued an apology, both to Perry and publicly.
    "If we disturbed them in any manner, that's not our intent. Our intent is to go out and do our job and do it to the best of our ability," Stokes told WSB.
    It seems like a humorous mistake, only because no one was hurt, but there have been numerous instances in which innocent citizens have been injured or worse when police acted on bogus information.
    That potentiality didn't escape Perry.
    "The more I thought about it, what could have happened? Anything could have happened," he told WSB.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Fuck a whole bunch of that shit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

We have an agreement at my daughter's haunted house that the clown has to stay away from me when he has his full mask and costume on. I hate clowns.

HAUSER, Idaho (AP) ? A bus carrying paintball players struck and killed a Washington state man inside a zombie attraction at a corn maze in northern Idaho, authorities said Saturday.

Jeremy T. McSpadden Jr., 18, of Spokane Valley, Washington, was a role player in the ?Zombie Slayer Paintball Bus? attraction at the Incredible Corn Maze in Hauser on Friday night, the Kootenai County Sheriff?s Office said.

The attraction is new this season, according to the corn maze?s website. For $15, customers ride the bus and shoot paintballs at the zombies as the vehicle drives through the corn maze.

It?s not clear why the bus hit McSpadden. He died at the scene.

The bus was going forward, and neither speed nor alcohol was a factor, Sgt. Ward Crawford said. Detectives had been interviewing witnesses and are expected to finish their preliminary investigation soon.

?The focus of the attraction is the bus creeps forward so the customers have plenty of opportunities to blast away at the zombies,? Crawford said. ?This looks like it was just a horrific confluence of events.?

A recording on the corn maze?s information line Saturday morning said, ?We are sad to announce that all of the attractions, including the free drive-in movie, will be canceled for the remainder of the weekend.?

A message left seeking further comment was not immediately returned.

Hauser is near the Washington border east of Spokane.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and...8b8586c5b.html

RIP. He was a handsome young man.\

Another article
    Dressed as a zombie, he emerged from his hiding place and ran toward the modified school bus, but he tripped and fell in front of the rear passenger-side tires, witnesses reported.
    He was run over and apparently killed instantly. Because of the uneven terrain of the corn maze, the bus frequently rocks, and the occupants did not immediately notice what had happened, investigators said.
    "It was not until the bus had traveled away from the victim's location and the role players began to reset for the next bus to come along that anyone realized something was wrong," the sheriff's office said in a news release. - See more at: http://readingeagle.com/news/article....nPsw2MvY.dpuf
    ETA:
    McSpadden’s twin sister also attends the school and an older brother is a recent graduate. “He had family there and lots of friends,” Shields said. “He was very involved. He was on the baseball team. It’s going to hit our West Valley family very hard.”
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-12-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Thread Information