Page 66 of 158 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...dos/index.html

The mysterious case of the decapitated dildos

On November 17, 2013, police in Indian River County Florida responded to a call from Lakenya Bristol, 32, who had just moved out of her girlfriend's house after a an arrest for domestic violence. She showed the officer her personal collection of sex toys: three dildos that, disturbingly, had the "heads" cut off, and fingered her ex as the culprit.

The ex, Regina Watts, 47, who had packed up Bristol's things when she put her out, was then interviewed by the officer. According to the police report, "Watts stated that she had no knowledge of the damage to the sex toys and assumed that the damage occurred after the belongings were removed from her custody."

With no further leads, police were forced to close the case, but the mystery surrounding the dildos remains unsolved.

Lakenya on left, Regina on right.
    fingered

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    fingered
    Hahaha I saw that too and was cracking up!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Police: 'Atomic wedgie' led to man's death

McLOUD, Okla. ?A man accused of murdering his stepfather was arrested Tuesday in Pottawatomie County, police said.

Brad Lee Davis, 33, was charged with first-degree murder, police said. Davis is accused of murdering his stepfather, Denver St. Clair, 58, of McLoud.

Deputies were called to a home on Shadow Lake Drive near Highway 270 on Dec. 21. Investigators said Davis and his stepfather had been in a fight, resulting in St. Clair?s death.

Davis told authorities that he and his stepfather were arguing when a physical fight broke out. Police said Davis pulled his stepfather's underwear over his head in an "atomic wedgie" and left him unconscious on the ground.

Davis told authorities that when he left the room to make a phone call, St. Clair was still alive, but when he came back to the room, St. Clair was not breathing.

Police said the death was a result of blunt force trauma and asphyxiation from the underwear being left over St. Clair's head.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanew...#ixzz2pqPzWOSq

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

First degree murder??? gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    First degree murder??? gtfo.
    Right? Doesn't there need to be premeditation? Or concealment or something? I doubt dude sat around in his room one night and thought to himself, "I know how to kill this motherfucker, I'll put his underwear over his face while he's still wearing it"
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Detroit music duo Insane Clown Posse along with the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, demanding that the agencies remove "Juggalos," or self-identified fans of the Posse, from their list of gangs.

"Organized crime is by no means part of the Juggalo culture," read a complaint filed in federal court in Detroit, adding that the gang designation is "unlawful" and "unconstitutionally vague."

ICP fans are recognizable by the way they paint their faces to look like clowns and for displaying the ?hatchetman? logo on their clothes, skin or bumper stickers.
    Advertise | AdChoices

Juggalos were officially identified as a ?loosely organized hybrid gang? by the Department of Justice in 2011, when the fan group was included in the department's National Gang Threat Assessment.

As a result, the complaint filed Wednesday states, "state and local police routinely stop, detain, interrogate, photograph and document" Juggalos, with some fans even being denied consideration for employment.

"The Juggalos are fighting for the basic American right to freely express who they are, to gather and share their appreciation of music, and to discuss issues that are important to them without fear of being unfairly targeted and harassed by police," said Michael J. Steinberg, ACLU of Michigan legal director. "Branding hundreds of thousands of music fans as gang members based on the acts of a few individuals defies logic and violates our most cherished of constitutional rights."

The federal government estimates that there are more than a million Juggalos in the United States, the ACLU said. The group formed in 1991.

ICP members Joseph Bruce aka Violent J and Joseph Utsler aka Shaggy 2 Dope have repeatedly called their fan base a family.

?It?s time for the FBI to come to its senses and recognize that Juggalos are not a gang but a worldwide family united by the love of music,? Bruce said in a statement. ?There has never been ? and will never be ? a music fan base quite like Juggalos, and while it is easy to fear what one does not understand, discrimination and bigotry against any group of people is just plain wrong and un-American.?

The defendants have until March to respond to the complaint or request a dismissal.
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...ification?lite
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

i fucking hate that the juggalos are considered a gang. good for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i fucking hate that the juggalos are considered a gang. good for them.
    Whaaaat?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Whaaaat?
    the juggalos aren't a gang. it's fucking dumb to classify them as one. they may be rude and disgusting and stupid, but in the end, it's just a bunch of idiots who want to be different. they don't run drugs, they don't sell arms, they don't kill rivals. not a gang.

if you want to call them a gang, i guess you're going to have to call me and all of my friends who go on bike rides together a gang. also, anyone in a car club. or the old guys who drink together every night at my bar.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    the juggalos aren't a gang. it's fucking dumb to classify them as one. they may be rude and disgusting and stupid, but in the end, it's just a bunch of idiots who want to be different. they don't run drugs, they don't sell arms, they don't kill rivals. not a gang.

if you want to call them a gang, i guess you're going to have to call me and all of my friends who go on bike rides together a gang. also, anyone in a car club. or the old guys who drink together every night at my bar.
    Seriously news to me. But in my defense I didn't even know what the fuck one was until 2009 or so.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i agree with ani here. as repulsive as juggaloes may be, they aren't a gang in the true sense of the word but it doesn't surprise me that Feds would waste their time in classifying them as such.

they are dumb kids who wear stupid make-up. they become even dumber adults in make-up. when's the last time you saw a gang wearing make-up?

One show I always watch for some strange reason is Gangland.

I'm pretty sure Gangland will never do an episode on ICP and their juggalos.

which is the gang?

I posted this in the Juggalos thread!

I find similarities in all of those photos.

The only one I would consider non-gang-like is the first picture. Just because you have tattoos and have bad taste in fashion doesn't make you part of a gang. However, things like hand gestures/symbols that are specific to a group is considered to be gang related activity.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gang...finitions.aspx

The federal definition of gang as used by the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), is [1]:

A.An association of three or more individuals;
    B.Whose members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity, which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation, frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti;
    C.Whose purpose in part is to engage in criminal activity and which uses violence or intimidation to further its criminal objectives.
    D.Whose members engage in criminal activity or acts of juvenile delinquency that if committed by an adult would be crimes with the intent to enhance or preserve the association's power, reputation or economic resources.
    E.The association may also possess some of the following characteristics: 1.The members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association.
    2.The members may meet on a recurring basis.
    3.The association may provide physical protection of its members from others.
    4.The association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals.
    5.The association may have an identifiable structure.

sounds like cops!

n-e-ways: gang!

gang!

gang!

gang?

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gang...finitions.aspx

The federal definition of gang as used by the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), is [1]:

A.An association of three or more individuals;
    B.Whose members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity, which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation, frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti;
    C.Whose purpose in part is to engage in criminal activity and which uses violence or intimidation to further its criminal objectives.
    D.Whose members engage in criminal activity or acts of juvenile delinquency that if committed by an adult would be crimes with the intent to enhance or preserve the association's power, reputation or economic resources.
    E.The association may also possess some of the following characteristics:
    1.The members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association.
    2.The members may meet on a recurring basis.
    3.The association may provide physical protection of its members from others.
    4.The association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals.
    5.The association may have an identifiable structure
    juggalos meet none of these criteria.

A and B can be anyone, anywhere who has a life. C and D i'll give you but i don't think it's a prereq for being a juggalo, i just think a lot of them are ass holes. it's not organized assholery.

i love you shins, but you are so wrong about these guys.

which is the gang?

This pic is fascinating. On first glance it could be a firework prevention ad, on second glance a finger workout schedule. I've been trying to do the finger circle the guy on the top left is rocking, it seems impossible. I imagine them looking like a bunch of idiots before this pic was taken, all busy with getting their fingers in the right position, asking each other for help with the harder ones and arguing over who does which sign.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

In most gangs, the finger symbols mean something. It's like a second language...without words. I know it seems nuts, but most gangs are almost run as good as fortune 500 companies....if not better ( well, except for oblivious)
    The Mexican mafia... Which goes by many names brings in billions a year.

Peace signs are universal signs, so those are not associated with gang activity.

Technically speaking, they fit many criteria of what the criminal justice world considers a gang. They meet almost all of criteria option B.

Also, I've been stalked/followed by these assholes before. So, I think I'm comfortable in saying I'm not wrong about "these guys". There are a lot of these fucks who run around terrorizing certain neighborhoods.
    Last edited by Shins; 01-09-2014 at 06:15 PM.

meh, i've met my share of juggalos and they all seemed pretty chill when they weren't projectile vomiting for the lulz. the 6-toed pregnant chick in my public speaking class did a speech on why she loves being a juggalette. she did not seem like a gangster to me.

you had bad experiences, i've had neutral ones. none of this makes them gangsters. they couldn't organize a single crime and get away with it, let alone a criminal empire.

they are dumb kids who wear stupid make-up. they become even dumber adults in make-up. when's the last time you saw a gang wearing make-up?

Can you dig it! Can yoouu DIIGGG itt!!

Warriors, come out to pla y y ay.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Rhian Jeremiah admits biting car after row in Aberystwyth

The court heard that Rhian Jeremiah had been drinking before the incident

A woman sank her teeth into a car roof after a roadside argument on a night out, a court has heard.
    Rhian Jeremiah, 26, left teeth marks in the bodywork of a white Fiat 500, causing ?220-worth of damage.

She had been drinking at a memorial night for her late boyfriend, Simon Jones, who drowned off the coast, Aberystwyth magistrates was told.

Jeremiah, of Cardigan, Ceredigion, was given a 12-month community order after being found guilty of criminal damage.

Car owner Selina Day told the court: "She came up to the car and tried to rip the door open.

She sunk her teeth into the part of the car above the window. I could hear metal crunching”

Selina Day, Car owner: "I couldn't understand what she was saying - she was very drunk and was abusive.

"There was a bit of an argument and she sunk her teeth into the part of the car above the window. I could hear metal crunching.

"I had never seen this lady before in my life. I didn't know what she was talking about."

David Folland, defending, told the court the incident was "not quite like" the scene involving the character Jaws in a James Bond film.

He said: "My client was the worse for drink that night. She was clearly upset."

Jeremiah had denied causing ?220 criminal damage to the car by biting it but was found guilty.

She admitted assaulting two police officers who were called to arrest her for biting the car.

Jeremiah, who is unemployed, was also told to attend 20 alcohol abuse help sessions.

Chairman of the bench Professor Ian Roffe told her: "You have used alcohol inappropriately to deal with your issues."

BBC

------------------------------------------------------------

My teeth hurt just thinking about what she did

"Chairman of the bench Professor Ian Roffe told her: "You have used alcohol inappropriately to deal with your issues." Ya think?

^^^

"She admitted assaulting two police officers who were called to arrest her for biting the car."

Did she bite them as well?

Thread Information