Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

Haha. What? No it was some nigger-lover nonsense. Just some random chick. I don't know what the big deal is. You people act like my wishes come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26942.msg1722861#msg1722861 date=1285544185]
    She said she didn't like his tie.
    [/quote]WELL THEN FUCK THAT CRACKER ASS CRACKER, YOU KNOW SHE AINT SHIT AN IHOPE SHE GET DA CANCER! 

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722862#msg1722862 date=1285544280]
    Haha. What? No it was some nigger-lover nonsense.
    [/quote]

Oh. Well carry on, then.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722862#msg1722862 date=1285544280]
    Haha. What? No it was some nigger-lover nonsense. Just some random chick. I don't know what the big deal is. You people act like my wishes come true.
    [/quote]

Ugh. You know, that's a really good point. I say that all the time when I say shitty stuff. "Just because I wish it, doesn't make it true." Apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Yea, I just thought it would be funny if some random black dude told her to get cancer. Her post was in garbled English, so her attempt to retort should prove to be lulz worthy.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722867#msg1722867 date=1285544527]
    Yea, I just thought it would be funny if some random black dude told her to get cancer. Her post was in garbled English, so her attempt to retort should prove to be lulz worthy.
    [/quote]

please screenshot your argument and post it here for us to enjoy. please and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=beli link=topic=26942.msg1722868#msg1722868 date=1285544613]
    please screenshot your argument and post it here for us to enjoy. please and thank you.
    [/quote]

this.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=beli link=topic=26942.msg1722868#msg1722868 date=1285544613]
    [/quote]

Now you guys are getting it. :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26942.msg1722864#msg1722864 date=1285544327]
    Ugh. You know, that's a really good point. I say that all the time when I say shitty stuff. "Just because I wish it, doesn't make it true." Apologies.
    [/quote]
    Thank you, seriously.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=26942.msg1722863#msg1722863 date=1285544319]
    WELL THEN FUCK THAT CRACKER ASS CRACKER, YOU KNOW SHE AINT SHIT AN IHOPE SHE GET DA CANCER!   
    [/quote]

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=26942.msg1722916#msg1722916 date=1285547475]

[/quote]well, i thought about it after i posted and i wasnt even thiking about the factthat it probably was some random woman who was spouting of major racism.  so i get it now.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1722586#msg1722586 date=1285487442]
    Exactly this:

He is a homeless Paranoid schizophrenic in San Diego. Nothing he says is reality. It is all in his mind. The only reason I am on his page is because I'm his sister, and it's the only way he can contact me. Just defriend him. Nothing he is saying is real.
    [/quote]

ah crud... now I am going to feel sorry for him... or maybe his sister... ah screw it... i feel sorry for them both..

but seriously, He believes it is reality so what is to stop him from killing everyone? 

I'm pushing MRSA Awareness and MRSA Education due to the fact that World MRSA Day is October 2nd.

If you want to get an idea of how many people and the different ages and backgrounds of people that are touched by this devastating and growing staph infection go to Openbook and type in MRSA.  There are literally pages of Facebook status updates of people who are battling MRSA.  There are pages of status updates just in the past 12 hours.  Unbelievable.

Educate yourself. 
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=26942.msg1726640#msg1726640 date=1285943935]
    I'm pushing MRSA Awareness and MRSA Education due to the fact that World MRSA Day is October 2nd.

If you want to get an idea of how many people and the different ages and backgrounds of people that are touched by this devastating and growing staph infection go to Openbook and type in MRSA.  There are literally pages of Facebook status updates of people who are battling MRSA.  There are pages of status updates just in the past 12 hours.  Unbelievable.

Educate yourself. 
    [/quote]

ugh... my daughter has had it 3 times in almost 6 years... Luckily we have caught it early every time.  It some bad shit... My son is battling it now.  We can't figure out where it keeps coming from... We have even had our house sterilized thinging maybe there is something in it.

[quote author=muzz link=topic=26942.msg1727506#msg1727506 date=1286025372]
    ugh... my daughter has had it 3 times in almost 6 years... Luckily we have caught it early every time.  It some bad shit... My son is battling it now.  We can't figure out where it keeps coming from... We have even had our house sterilized thinging maybe there is something in it.
    [/quote]

Sorry Muzz that you have been touched by MRSA.  There is a thread here that I started a while ago.  It might have some info that could help you.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=20421.0
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=26942.msg1727513#msg1727513 date=1286026057]
    Sorry Muzz that you have been touched by MRSA.  There is a thread here that I started a while ago.  It might have some info that could help you.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=20421.0
    [/quote]

It's some nasty shit.  My thoughts are, that once you have had it, it sorta just hangs out in your body and waits until your immune system is challenged and then comes back.  Everyone I know that has had it has had it multiple times.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

My grandmother has been in and out of isolation in the hospital and nursing home so many times because of MRSA. It is apparent that because it is a virus, it is never really gone. It can be made dormant by treatment, but it can and will reawaken at random times and cause new problems. It's a terrible thing.

?????  I typed 'rim job - lol

Deyler Escobar so I heard dat party was "WACK ASS FUCK" glad I aynt go" FUCK U GERSON" u chorizo neck skittle face little back wannabe pretty boy ass nigga u tilapia breathe ass nigga u aids havin ass nigga u always got a story ass nigga nobody care bout how much ur ring cost neck ass nigga u no cable sit on the roof and watch da sta...rs ass nigga u rim job doin ass nigga u cacawate head ass nigga u aguacate adams apple havin ass
    See More

13 hours ago via Facebook for BlackBerry · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14).

Jackson Love Lol wat gerson did ta ya
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar Had a foo ass party glad I aynt go
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Lol u crazy wassssssssuuuuuuuppppp big DEYLEEEERRR
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar Nuttin much wassup wit u
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Nothin it looks like alotta ppl attendin dat party u shuda went u cuda got tipsy
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar I don't drink
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Do u not like him seriously or u jus playin
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Its gud u don't imma beat yo ass if u do
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar He str8 but dea be times I be wanting to splack his ass
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar Beat my ass ? Yea rite
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Lol I feel u...he feel his self too much sum times..but da ladies got him like dat
    13 hours ago.Jackson Love Don't play wit me I'm yo auntie dammit lol
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar Yep
    13 hours ago.Deyler Escobar Lol
    13 hours ago

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1727585#msg1727585 date=1286038807]
    My grandmother has been in and out of isolation in the hospital and nursing home so many times because of MRSA. It is apparent that because it is a virus, it is never really gone. It can be made dormant by treatment, but it can and will reawaken at random times and cause new problems. It's a terrible thing.
    [/quote]

I thought it was a bacteria...

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=26942.msg1728544#msg1728544 date=1286153153]
    [/quote]

It is a bacteria 

So today, this:

curious

Between You and Jeff Little

Jeff Little October 3 at 1:17am Report
    i added you as a friend so please don't kill me. i saw your post about cancer fund raising. i'm in a band and our singer works at MD Anderson. Maybe she could help. We need to re-do our web page. Do you design web pages or do you only provide templates? Thanks!

Lill Monstyrr October 3 at 1:47am
    I would be happy to redo your webpage if you could help Ramon. I would donate my free time and salary to help Ramon. What do you need done?

Jeff Little October 3 at 2:07pm Report
    Hi,
    Thank you for writing me back. Forgive me, but i am wondering to whom i am writing. Might this be the Erin in Ramon's blog? i am deeply touched by your willingness to work for the sake of Ramon’s life and to so publicly reach out on behalf of a male friend who is not your significant other. That’s rare. You are one-in-five-billion. My needs are small. From one compassionate soul to another, may i share my thoughts on this with you?

Lill Monstyrr October 3 at 2:09pm
    This is Megan. I have not yet met Erin, but plan on doing so this week. What did you want done? I can do mock-ups and basic websites, or build more expensive back ends. Howe big is your budget?

Jeff Little October 3 at 2:13pm Report
    Thank you so much. It's not about money for me (grins) ...no, what i mean is that i'd like to reflect on Ramon's situation. Please give me minute to gather my thoughts and put them in writing...

Jeff Little October 3 at 3:09pm Report
    Dear Megan,
    Sorry, this turned out to be so long. Spoke to the band leader about the webpage and we’re going to go through hostbaby.com so thanks anyway on that. Thre will be changes coming soon to www.citynightsband.com!
    i recalled watching Phenomena with John Travolta and the scene that he was moving the pencil with his hand describing how it was more like a partnership than a willful gesture because we were all made of the same stuff. Yes, atoms surround us and bind us, yet we alone as living creatures can move and live just as animals. We are the creatures that have spirit giving form to the living God, which completely make sense. ( :roll:) When we die, the spirit returns to God who gave it and then He resurrects us into a body that will be suitable for the next life. So then when we die, we are even more alive than we have ever been. But here on earth, for some of us sometimes daily routine scarcely allows breathing room enough to realize there is more to the everyday than wake up, go to work, come home, sleep, and repeat.
    i admit it... i'm selfish. i want more of those times and not because absence makes the heart grow fonder either or because i'm just another typical guy. What is it that captures the imagination in such a way as not to let your thought processes progress naturally? The body moves freely but the mind dwells where the treasure is. When two rain clouds collide, likely multiple iridescences are created. Time is no contender for feelings, emotions, or the memory consolidation of which we refuse to let go. From that optimistic will-bending perspective, motivation tells us to rejoice. For here before us, we will become ourselves only after we have become ourselves, ie. naivety precedes wisdom, but it does not welcome it. That doesn't make naivety better. No, it's merely a predecessor. There’s no staying power in it. Wisdom champions the powers of ingenuity and emerges presenting longevity, life, and unconditional everlasting love, the greatest of all. What can the mind, that doesn’t know any better, use to contend? Freewill begs a quasi question, “It’s midnight! Welcome to the shoreline where everything comes together and separates; comes together and separates.” What’s the correct answer? Globally and without exception, the masses get it wrong as they flee the silence and cling to the innate… selfishness.
    Nevertheless, the matters of the heart are not of this earth amidst the arena of person against person, living being against living being warranting mind, body, and spirit against life itself. Was there ever more than one? The finer things are within your heart, soul, and mind. Beautiful thoughts will shine through if we allow them gentle passage. What does it take to cherish life’s moments one by one? Life in its essence is beyond doubt miraculous. To live and move and have being are gifts to be perpetually appreciated. Gratefully, this is something both you and your friend Ramon make apparent. You both abide in the fruits of the spirit. Wouldn’t you agree that, once in heaven, neither of you will be able to contain the immense joy that will fill your hearts realizing the preliminaries of this world have subsided? For now, i hope it will suffice to say that love will culminate in the miracles that you and Ramon are already discovering every single day. You have been blessed with empathy, imagination, intelligence, means, and people who love you. Right now, how many Americans can say that? Simplify. To blink an eye, to wiggle a finger, and to be able to move cannot be discounted. Everyone can do that, right? No, not everyone can. Just to be able to reach the heart and embrace the hand of another and know life is complete. Either way, this is Ramon’s gift.
    In his photos, http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ramonperez1/photos, he includes scripture from his mother, Matthew 6.25, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life…” Ok, so what preceded the “Therefore”? Why should we not worry? Therein resides Ramon’s cure. Yes, that picture was good all right, but not nearly the thousand words i was so hoping to have whispered in my auspicious ears. Perhaps a much closer up, more centrally located capturing of the camera eye with much less covering could penetrate deeply enough to vanquish nostalgia. In greater terms, cancer can bring one to feel the unrelenting brutality of inner mental, physical & emotional pain wrenching from the inside with unfathomable magnitude that sends a ceaseless shuddering up the spine. i encourage Ramon not to mistake a seemingly desired outcome for the real progress that gets him to the better part of his life.
    So thanks for listening. Our singer’s name is Smiler. She is one of the nurses that floats to all the different departments in MD Anderson providing treatments, medications and injections as needed. i just tried to call her to request permission to provide you with her phone number, but she didn’t answer. So please email her at smiler24@live.com with any questions or concerns that you may have and please let me know if there’s anything i can do to help. If your friend’s life on earth was to end today, he already has everything he needs to continue!
    citynightsband.com
    www.citynightsband.com
    The City Nights ,fresh off a vigorous training camp of rehearsals kicks off a series of Live Venues throughout the City of Houston & Sugarland. Don’t be left out. The City Nights are simply the best in R&B and Classic Rock ,Live Music. Call for a free party consultation for your next party.

Lill Monstyrr October 3 at 7:26pm
    Thanks for your friend's email. I will contact her about Ramon to see if she has any resources that help him. As for the other part, I am an atheist, but respect you right to belief. Have a good night.

Jeff Little October 3 at 9:03pm Report
    i hope you will not wait until the end of your life to find out what you need to know now. There is so much treasure in the relationship with the creator. Don't miss out by waiting. Let me also encourage you to watch two DVDs: Privileged Planet & Case for a Creator, which includes segments from Lee Strobel and microbiologist Michael Behe. Neither of these are preachy turn-off type movies. Each only an hour long, these are both well presented exclusively with scientific factual evidence. If nothing else, you will be fascinated by the world in which you live. Both are available on Amazon, or if you'd just rather borrow mine, we can make arrangements. i'd be glad to watch them with you and answer any questions that you may have.

i used to be an atheist too. i wasn't going to take somebody's word for it or believe in some book written thousands of years ago. i was too smart for that. All people daily opt for extremes of faith and doubt, but doubts will only bring even greater darkness. There's love and there's hate. There's right and there's wrong. There's faith and there's doubt. Burning those flags will be just fine with me because flags are symbols of division and our world has too much of that already. Constitutions contain entitlements and lead us right back to selfishness. Neither of these is necessary or relevant when your validation comes from above. It's too bad you're not a believer. The very best way for you to help your friend is to pray through Jesus for him. i've seen it happen many times and there's nothing more convincing than seeing a miracle with your own eyes. So, yes, let me encourage you to pray for Ramon. After all, he is a Christian and i'm sure it would do his heart a lot of good to know that you're giving God a chance. i did speak with Smiler on the phone this evening and she said you are welcome to call her. Her cell number is 832-723-1126. i can't tell you what a beautiful life change it was for me when God showed up and ironically it happened in Boston, MA next door to Berklee College of Music just as i was about to kill myself. i wish for you that same comfort, that peace of mind, and overwhelming sense of relief. Very best wishes to you and your friend.
    Lill Monstyrr October 3 at 9:05pm
    Please don't preach to me, it's incredibly offensive.
    Lill Monstyrr October 3 at 9:06pm
    I didn't even bother reading this. I respect your right to belief. I demand the same treatment.

So basically, this guy wasted my time while preaching to me.  :roll: His first part reads like a pseudophilosopical stoner rant and has little to do with Ramon or helping him. The second part is bullshit presumptions (yes, I lied, I skimmed through it.) I was most offended by the parts in which he told me that God would save Ramon to send a message to me  :2eyesbleed: and when he indicated that I lacked comfort, peace of mind, and relief. What a crock of shit. I blocked him.

The very best way for you to help your friend is to pray through Jesus for him.
    Because raising money for his cancer treatments is useless. He should just not worry, and die already.  :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed:

What a douche.

Yay religion!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1728610#msg1728610 date=1286160728]
    Yay religion!
    [/quote]

At least 10 times a day, there are examples of why it sucks so hard. 

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=26942.msg1728615#msg1728615 date=1286161331]
    At least 10 times a day, there are examples of why it sucks so hard. 
    [/quote]

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=26942.msg1728544#msg1728544 date=1286153153]
    [/quote]

Google MRSA virus. I understand that it is a bacteria, but it is referred to as a virus very often, even in the hospital. It has been insane, and even her doctors don't all agree- on a lot of different things about MRSA. I know it has affected many people, here and everywhere else too, and I don't know as much about it as many others do....I only know what has been explained to me as her care has necessitated.

Thread Information