Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

Re: Kyron Horman (7) missing after being dropped off for school Science Fair.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1645744#msg1645744 date=1276370039]
    Because I want to.  :-P
    [/quote]

Oh okay. Carry on.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=25612.msg1645717#msg1645717 date=1276368641]
    Why are people hating on the step-mom? I don't think she took him.
    [/quote]What do you think happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

When something like this happens, I can't think of a better place to go than a gym or for a run. You have endless energy running through you because you're all freaked out, and nowhere to put it. So you work it off. You can't be 24 7 just rocking in a corner.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=25612.msg1645747#msg1645747 date=1276370075]
    What do you think happened?
    [/quote]

Anyone could have took him. With all the people who were at the school at the time... But who really knows? I don't know what happened. The step-mom just doesn't seem like a suspect to me.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

According to my serial killer book, probably some horrible psycho is doing terrible things.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

oh man.  i was hoping that they found him.  stop posting in this thread until there is some sort of resolution    and please let that resolution be a good one. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1645795#msg1645795 date=1276372837]
    When something like this happens, I can't think of a better place to go than a gym or for a run. You have endless energy running through you because you're all freaked out, and nowhere to put it. So you work it off. You can't be 24 7 just rocking in a corner.
    [/quote]But I wouldn't post status updates on FB saying I was (which I know now she didn't do).

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=25612.msg1645942#msg1645942 date=1276387633]
    But I wouldn't post status updates on FB saying I was (which I know now she didn't do).
    [/quote]http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily..._implicate.php
    This is what I had read among others that got me talking about how wrong it felt that she was posting about the gym... :2abused: :lol:

Anonymous says:

I make no apologies for suspecting this woman. Her story is full of holes, and she was "hitting the gym" and blogging about "how nice it is to sleep on clean sheets" while strangers looked for her son. She is a stay-at-home mom according to the stories, yet she could not be bothered to go to Kyron's talent show which was held at the school that very day ... that alone is suspicious. Maybe she was too busy at the gym. Whatever. It's obvious she did it; it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out. One final thing -- this little boy was wearing glasses that were obviously too big for him and not properly adjusted (which makes me think the parents did not care too much about him) and what's up with the too-big CSI shirt? He is way too young to watch that show. Something stinks here!
    Posted On: Friday, Jun. 11 2010 @ 4:24PM

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

[quote author=poppy213 link=topic=25612.msg1646033#msg1646033 date=1276395936]
    http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily..._implicate.php
    This is what I had read among others that got me talking about how wrong it felt that she was posting about the gym... :2abused: :lol:

Anonymous says:

I make no apologies for suspecting this woman. Her story is full of holes, and she was "hitting the gym" and blogging about "how nice it is to sleep on clean sheets" while strangers looked for her son. She is a stay-at-home mom according to the stories, yet she could not be bothered to go to Kyron's talent show which was held at the school that very day ... that alone is suspicious. Maybe she was too busy at the gym. Whatever. It's obvious she did it; it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out. One final thing -- this little boy was wearing glasses that were obviously too big for him and not properly adjusted (which makes me think the parents did not care too much about him) and what's up with the too-big CSI shirt? He is way too young to watch that show. Something stinks here!
    Posted On: Friday, Jun. 11 2010 @ 4:24PM
    [/quote]

This bitch sounds like a mommy olympics participant.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

SHE BOUGHT HIM AN OVERSIZED CSI SHIRT? Fuck, close this case. It's done. Murderer!!!!!!!!!

fucking AAAAAAA!!!! i swear to sweet baby jesus im gonna hurt you guys who post here without any kind of good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

More info about Kyron:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators looking into the disappearance June 4 of Kyron Horman asked Saturday for anyone with photos or videos created that day, and June 3, of roads around Skyline school to provide to contact police.

Video of these specific locations was being sought:

NW Cornelius Pass, Germantown, Logie Trail, Rocky Point, Skyline, West Union, Springville, Newberry, McNamee, Kaizer Thompson and Laidlaw roads and Bethany Boulevard.

The request includes a stretch of Oregon 30 from NW Rocky Point Road to Germantown Road which does not pass by the school at all. It does however, parallel Sauvie Island, where searchers have spent the last several days.

Search coordinator Sgt. Diana Olsen of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on any specific aspect of the search Saturday, including a direct question about the Sauvie Island search.

Anyone with video of these locations is asked to contact the tip line at (503) 261-2847 and leave your name, contact information and the location of the footage. Please preserve the recording.

The family of Kyron Horman answered personal questions about the 7-year-old via Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Mike Shults during a Saturday media briefing and also explained some of their outings in the last week - to stores and a health club.

Shults said that the family was extremely stressed by their Friday appearance, but understood that the public might have wanted to learn more about Kyron. To that end, they answered a set of prepared questions.

Kyron's favorite color is red.

Kyron is a quiet and loving child who likes fishing, art, flying in airplanes. Bootsy his cat would follow him to the school bus stop every day. He loves his dog Ernie in Medford. Kyron has a belly laugh that endears him to friends.

When he grows up, Kyron wants to be a police investigator.

This summer, he planned on going on a jetboat trip in July,  to Lake Shasta in August and Seaside for his birthday.

Capt. Shults also said two companies volunteered to help them print the t-shirts they wore that reproduced the missing flier. Several of the t-shirts were provided to the media. He offered no other details on the shirts.

The morning he disappeared, Kyron was in good spririts, excited about the tree frog diorama he had created for the science fair, Shults said.

The captain said he had two questions of his own that he knew the media wanted answered.

On the night he disappeared, the family looked in earnest for Kyron. When police arrived, the searchers needed the parents to stay put and provide information. From a tactical standpoint, the parents had already exhausted what they could do personally by moving around and searching, he said.

Why did family continue to use their social network connections, go out to the store and to a health club the past few days?

Shults said they were asked to by police experts, who wanted them to continue their normal routine to the degree possible. The parents told police their normal routine was to have Kryon join them and it was painful and awkward to try and continue normal routines, which have been very abnormal for them in the last week.

The parents have started a rotation of friends come visit them and provide supports, Shults said.

On the search end, efforts continue to find Kyron alive, said Sgt. Diana Olsen of the sheriff's office.

"We know where he's not, so we feel we're getting closer to where he is," she said. She declined to say why searchers were on Sauvie Island, a considerable distance from Skyline School.

Cash donations to defray search expenses can still be made at any Bank of America Branch under the Kyron Horman Fund. Searchers no longer need food donations and the sheriff's office asked people to stop giving for now.

On Friday, the family appeared for the first since since Kyron disappeared June 4 made an emotional plea for help for the 7-year-old.

"Please help us bring Kyron home," Kaine Horman, the boy's father said.

"The community as a whole have shown how much impact one little boy’s smile can have on a community,” said Kyron’s step-father, Tony Young. Then, he spoke directly to Kyron: “You mean everything to us and until you come home, this family is not complete. We believe in you and know you will be back with us soon.”

After Young spoke, the two men embraced while their wives comforted each other in the background.

Horman's outfit revealed

Just one hour earlier, police revealed a replica of the clothing Kyron Horman was wearing when he disappeared. Police hoped that this new information would help create more leads to assist them in their effort to locate the missing boy.

Police said Horman was wearing a black CSI T-shirt, dark cargo-style pants, Hanes athletic socks and well-worn Skechers sneakers.

Late Friday morning, family members were seen wearing white T-shirts with the missing persons poster of Kyron on them.

A family member gave one of the T-shirts to KGW Reporter Erica Heartquist. KGW learned the family had the T-shirts individually made. There was no word whether the shirts would be available to the public.

Search intensifies from air, ground

Meanwhile, investigators Friday urged people to carry Kyron Horman’s missing poster with them always, memorize his face, and look for him everywhere they go, as the search for the missing seven-year-old stretched into its eighth day.

“As the search grows longer, our resolve grows stronger to bring Kyron home,” said Capt. Monte Reiser with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

Reiser added that the search area was expanding but he wouldn’t say exactly where crews were looking. KGW was able to confirm that the search included areas around Kyron’s home, Skyline Elementary School, Sauvie Island, and even as far away as Yreka, Calif. where someone reported seeing a boy who looked like Kyron in Wal-Mart.

“We are incredibly humbled and appreciative of the tremendous resources,” lead investigator Capt. Jason Gates said during a Thursday noon press conference. “This is all part of our original mission to find Kyron and bring him home. Gates was referring to the hundreds of additional officers from Oregon and neighboring states who joined the search Friday morning, after he put out a call for help just the day before.

Sgt. Diana Olsen, the search and rescue coordinator for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, admitted that volunteers were growing weary before the reinforcements arrived, but now there are fresh “ground-pounders” out there, looking for Kyron with the help of dogs and even horses.

“It’s an honor for us to be here to back them up. We have new boots to put on the ground and hopefully we’ll bring him home,” said deputy Shawn Richard, who traveled all the way from Klamath County to help.

Written statement from family

During a noon Wednesday press conference, Lt. Mike Shults, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department liaison for the Horman family, read a statement on behalf of the family.

“Kyron’s family would like to thank everyone for their support and interest in finding their son. The outpouring of support and continued effort strengthens their hope,” Shults said. “There are a lot of resources out there to help. Please don’t stop.”

Shults added that the family has been in great pain since Kyron’s disappearance and said the reason why they have not granted interviews is because they want all the attention focused on solely on Kyron. Read: Entire family statement

FBI mobile command center arrives

Also Wednesday, the FBI added a mobile command center to the search effort Wednesday, with hopes that it will help coordinate the growing search effort. Meantime, the lead investigator said search crews were doing everything they could to stay focused and positive.

"It's always frustrating when we're not finding anything, especially when we have such high hopes. But we're going to keep on until something happens," one searcher told KGW.

As he has at every media briefing, Capt. Gates would not answer any questions specific to the investigation.

Details of investigation kept secret

Criminal profiler Dr. Ron Turco explained to KGW why police keep things secret. Watch the full interview.

"You don't want the perpetrator  to be able to react to what you know," he said. "You want to keep that person in the dark."

Information is a  key tool after an arrest, he added.

"You want to be able to have -  secretly - information that you know, you know that he or she knows, that you haven't disclosed," he said.

Earlier in the week, Capt. Gates said police had received more than 1,200 tips and were following up on hundreds of leads pouring into a special tipline.

Those leads involved information being sent to state and federal law enforcement agencies from across Oregon and in parts of Washington.

“Kyron, we’re going to get you home buddy,” Gates promised, his voice cracking and his eyes tearing up. "Nothing is more important to your family, your friends and to us." Video: Capt. Gates promises to find Kyron

Boy missing since Friday

Kyron Horman and his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, arrived at Skyline Elementary School around 8 a.m. Friday and attended a science fair at the school. Around 8:45 a.m. Terri said goodbye to Kyron and watched the second-grader walk down the hallway toward his classroom. Police say that the last time the boy was seen was about 9 a.m. Investigators have not revealed who saw Kyron last, or whether he attended his first class.

Timeline: Search for Kyron Horman

At 3:45 p.m., when the school bus arrived at Kyron's stop without him on board, his step-mom called the school. She was told he was marked "absent" by his teacher. She called 9-1-1 just before 4 p.m. and the search effort was launched.

Portland schools sent an automated message to parents in the school district that the boy was missing. Meanwhile, police walked the school grounds with K-9 tracking teams, searched every room and closet inside the school and even checked the roof.

FBI and police coordinating search effort

The search quickly snowballed as word of the little boy’s disappearance spread among the small school’s community in Northwest Portland. Police said the search area was spread across 20 miles of roadway and two square miles of land. Officers also handed out fliers and questioned drivers and area residents Monday.

FBI profiler examines evidence

An FBI profiler was studying everything from Kyron’s schoolwork to his friends, to try and determine where the little boy might be. Two local criminal experts told KGW that if Kyron was kidnapped, he believes all the clues point to someone who knew the boy, not a stranger.

Investigators on Sunday interviewed parents of other students at the school, trying to come up with even the smallest clues about what could have happened. The parents and Kyron’s fellow students came to the school voluntarily on a staggered basis to interview with detectives. Authorities were also reviewing photos and videos taken during the school's Friday morning science fair, where several people reported seeing Kyron.

Kyron described as a "really good kid"

Parent Gina Zimmerman said she last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. She said her daughter is one of Kyron’s best friends and she knew him well.

Zimmerman said that Kyron was not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."

Parents were shocked at the disappearance, she said, and have been calling to share concerns at "our little school where everyone knows everybody."

To try and quell those fears, security was increased at the school Monday. Counselors were also on hand to talk to distraught students and staff members. In addition, the district began mandating the use of an automated attendance call system to notify families of any unexcused absences.

By the end of the week, investigators interviewed all the families of the 300 Skyline students. Gates said parents had been very cooperative.

No Amber Alert issued

Some parents wanted to know why an Amber Alert wasn’t issued. Sheriff Gates said that tool works only when citizens can be offered descriptions of specific suspects or vehicles, which was not the case in this situation.

Parents were urged to talk to their children about stranger danger and explain what to do if they were in Kyron’s situation.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

That's a pretty crappy replica of his shirt...  :lol:

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1646047#msg1646047 date=1276397668]
    SHE BOUGHT HIM AN OVERSIZED CSI SHIRT? Fuck, close this case. It's done. Murderer!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

don't forget the oversized glasses!!!!  Child neglect!!! Why didn't the teachers call child protective services. I know I do when I see the two combined.

Sorry beli.  

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=25612.msg1646047#msg1646047 date=1276397668]
    [/quote]

And his glasses were too big and not adjusted right. Because everyone knows the parent just walks in, picks a pair of glasses off the shelf, slaps them on the kid, end of story.  :roll:

Christ even at WalMart they adjust the crap out of mine until I'm ready to punch them to escape. And of course kids never bend their glasses.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=25612.msg1646065#msg1646065 date=1276398584]
    don't forget the oversized glasses!!!!  Child neglect!!! Why didn't the teachers call child protective services. I know I do when I see the two combined.

Sorry beli.  
    [/quote]

you could never pissed me off, love. all good. lol

http://www.kptv.com/news/23886542/detail.html

Kyron's Disappearance Now Classified As Criminal
    PORTLAND, Ore. -- The disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman officially became a criminal investigation Sunday as search and rescue crews were sent home.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton did not say if there was a new development that led investigators to lean toward a criminal investigation. Instead, deputies said it was simply a "natural progression from the initial response and search."

"At this point, we're moving forward," said Capt. Monte Reiser at a news conference.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline School on the morning of June 4. I

Reiser said crews will have completed their search as of Sunday afternoon. He said they searched every location of interest, including Kyron's school, his home and the land in between. He also said several other locations that came up during tips and investigative leads were searched.

Kyron's parents attended the Sunday afternoon news conference, but they did not speak.

Staton said the family understood the course of the investigation.

"They were very supportive of it," Staton said. "We are not downsizing. I want to emphasize that the search side of this that we are downsizing. We are still going to have local searchers on standby hitting target areas that are developed through leads in the investigative process."

A $25,000 reward is being offered for any information that leads to the location of Kyron.

"I'm not going to cease in dedicating resources to locating Kyron," Staton said.

Man.  I can't believe this case is still so cold.  At this point the only thoughts that run thru my mind are...he is either terrified and scared and being treated bad by some evil person who stole him or he has been dead since the first day. 

I hope both of my thoughts are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=25612.msg1646548#msg1646548 date=1276466266]
    Man.  I can't believe this case is still so cold.  At this point the only thoughts that run thru my mind are...he is either terrified and scared and being treated bad by some evil person who stole him or he has been dead since the first day. 

I hope both of my thoughts are wrong.
    [/quote]

I think he's been dead since the first day. I think Professor Plum did it in the library with a wrench.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1646570#msg1646570 date=1276471222]
    I think he's been dead since the first day. I think Professor Plum did it in the library with a wrench.
    [/quote]

Do you have a possible suspect and motive?
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=25612.msg1646590#msg1646590 date=1276473076]
    Do you have a possible suspect and motive?
    [/quote]

Nothing makes sense to me. I keep coming back to the stepmom because she had access. But the school could have been full of strangers that day.

In short nope, I got nuthin.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1646604#msg1646604 date=1276475671]
    Nothing makes sense to me. I keep coming back to the stepmom because she had access. But the school could have been full of strangers that day.

[/quote]

Me neither.  :-(

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=25612.msg1646604#msg1646604 date=1276475671]

[/quote]
    Yeah, this is the fucked up part. All someone would have to do is say 'I'm so and sos uncle' and walk right in.

What about school employees?  Someone Kyron sees every day and doesn't consider a "stranger?"  This story makes my heart hurt.  I think of how sweet and innocent my own grandson is and they're about the same age.  Ugh. 

I hope they find you soon Kyron...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=25612.msg1646666#msg1646666 date=1276479271]
    What about school employees?  Someone Kyron sees every day and doesn't consider a "stranger?"  This story makes my heart hurt.  I think of how sweet and innocent my own grandson is and they're about the same age.  Ugh.   

I hope they find you soon Kyron...
    [/quote]

The day my grandson was missing I was just sure a perverted janitor had grabbed him.

Thread Information