Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Wayne Treacy (15) allegedly beat Josie Ratley (15) until she was comatose.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Wayne Treacy (15) allegedly beat Josie Ratley (15) until she was comatose.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhh.  i dont know how i feel about the use of ptsd or whatever as an excuse.  its not like she was in front of his face when she made those comments, and he just snapped.  he planned it out, he was fully aware of what he was doing.  i do feel bad for the loss of his bro, but this little fucker needs to go to jail for a long time. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=24661.msg1624123#msg1624123 date=1273926675]
    mehhhhhhhhhhhhh.  i dont know how i feel about the use of ptsd or whatever as an excuse.  its not like she was in front of his face when she made those comments, and he just snapped.  he planned it out, he was fully aware of what he was doing.  i do feel bad for the loss of his bro, but this little fucker needs to go to jail for a long time. 
    [/quote]

I agree with you completely, neener.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=24661.msg1624123#msg1624123 date=1273926675]
    [/quote]

Me too.  It's not like it was a campain to bully him or anything.  It was words exchanged in the heat of the moment.  Very different.  He seems very dangerous to me!

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=24661.msg1624492#msg1624492 date=1273976526]
    Me too.  It's not like it was a campain to bully him or anything.  It was words exchanged in the heat of the moment.  Very different.  He seems very dangerous to me!
    [/quote]
    Actually, it was the opposite. They obviously had a history of disliking each other and she was harassing him via text with no like, anger from her side but just bitchy disattachment. She sounds like at typical stupid, mean junior high schooler but he sounds like a crazy person. Bad combination.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

To be honest, I would've called a boy a rapist if he was older than my friend and I thought it was inappropriate (when I was a teenager). Teenage girls say shit like that.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1595591#msg1595591 date=1271260734]
    He's being charged with attempted murder. I hardly call that no consequences. And had she texted him whatever she did and he killed himself everyone would be hating on her. Just sayin'.
    [/quote]

He's an asshole, but I agree with you here. Im not blaming Josie, but if it was the other way around and he killed himself we would be saying those things about her. But, thats not how it happened. I think kids in general are fucked up and have no real understanding of human life.
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

I feel like there is a big difference in him killing another for pissing him off and him killing himself because of "another" pissing him off.
    Both scenarios, he is the one doing the "killing".

Of course, if someone "pushed" someone towards suicide, we might "hate" on them. But I don't think it would be as much
    "hate" as we would on someone killing "another'...........

Okay, I have thoroughly confused myself.

Never-mind. :roll:

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1624722#msg1624722 date=1274024750]
    I feel like there is a big difference in him killing another for pissing him off and him killing himself because of "another" pissing him off.
    Both scenarios, he is the one doing the "killing".

Of course, if someone "pushed" someone towards suicide, we might "hate" on them. But I don't think it would be as much
    "hate" as we would on someone killing "another'...........

Okay, I have thoroughly confused myself.

Never-mind. :roll:
    [/quote]

You must be joking. Does the name Megan Meier ring any bells? Or any of the many other threads here where someone was 'bullied' into killing themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1624748#msg1624748 date=1274030068]
    You must be joking. Does the name Megan Meier ring any bells? Or any of the many other threads here where someone was 'bullied' into killing themselves?
    [/quote]

Why did I have a feeling my post would receive this kind of response?

It is inexcusable to bully someone into killing themselves. It is also inexcusable to beat someone to death.

I knew what I was trying to say but I guess it didn't come out right.

Sorry.

http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.2543

[quote author=Xanoca link=topic=24661.msg1626629#msg1626629 date=1274204408]
    http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.2543
    [/quote]

It a very long article but one thing jumped out at me. Here is part of it:

Thursday in the court case against Wayne Treacy, 15. An emergency room doctor at Broward General Medical Center told detectives that every bone in Ratley's face was broken in the attack, according to investigative reports, also released Thursday by the Broward State Attorney's Office.

Treacy, a Deerfield Beach High School student, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted first-degree murder and will be tried as an adult. The March 17 beating took place at the school's bus loop just after the 2:50 p.m. dismissal.

Treacy's attorney, Russell Williams, said the released texts tell only part of the story and didn't include all the messages Treacy's friends sent him on the day of the beating.

The releases also didn't include the specific text in which Ratley, 15, commented on Treacy's brother. That text, which investigators said set Treacy off, was sent from an e-mail account to Treacy's phone, Williams said. Investigators did not find that text on Treacy's phone.

"It's like reading a book with missing pages," Williams said. It's possible that Treacy exceeded the text message storage capacity on his phone that day, automatically erasing older texts, detectives said as they reviewed the messages. The review, authorized by a search warrant, was videotaped for use in court.

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1626999#msg1626999 date=1274228445]
    It a very long article but one thing jumped out at me. Here is part of it:

Thursday in the court case against Wayne Treacy, 15. An emergency room doctor at Broward General Medical Center told detectives that every bone in Ratley's face was broken in the attack, according to investigative reports, also released Thursday by the Broward State Attorney's Office.

Treacy, a Deerfield Beach High School student, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted first-degree murder and will be tried as an adult. The March 17 beating took place at the school's bus loop just after the 2:50 p.m. dismissal.

Treacy's attorney, Russell Williams, said the released texts tell only part of the story and didn't include all the messages Treacy's friends sent him on the day of the beating.

The releases also didn't include the specific text in which Ratley, 15, commented on Treacy's brother. That text, which investigators said set Treacy off, was sent from an e-mail account to Treacy's phone, Williams said. Investigators did not find that text on Treacy's phone.

"It's like reading a book with missing pages," Williams said. It's possible that Treacy exceeded the text message storage capacity on his phone that day, automatically erasing older texts, detectives said as they reviewed the messages. The review, authorized by a search warrant, was videotaped for use in court.

[/quote]

I noticed that too.  I think it's odd that the specific text that set him off seems to be missing.

Anyway... he shouldn't have done that. The consequences are for life. He thought what he was doing, and he knew what he was doing!! And he's only 15... imagine if he was 20, 25, 30...

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=24661.msg1627483#msg1627483 date=1274272988]
    I noticed that too.  I think it's odd that the specific text that set him off seems to be missing.
    [/quote]

I don't find that odd at all. I have to clear all my texts almost every day. My phone doesn't hold very many.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1627567#msg1627567 date=1274279907]
    I don't find that odd at all. I have to clear all my texts almost every day. My phone doesn't hold very many.
    [/quote]

I could be reading this wrong, but the texts that were sent earlier calling him a rapist were still on the phone and I think she called him a rapist before she shit-talked his dead brother.  Wouldn't the phone delate oldest texts first?  I guess there's no way to know.

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=24661.msg1627622#msg1627622 date=1274283349]
    I could be reading this wrong, but the texts that were sent earlier calling him a rapist were still on the phone and I think she called him a rapist before she shit-talked his dead brother.  Wouldn't the phone delate oldest texts first?  I guess there's no way to know.
    [/quote]

Maybe he deleted it.  If someone sent me a text that upset me that much, I think my first reaction would be to delete it.

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=24661.msg1627622#msg1627622 date=1274283349]
    [/quote]

Oh, I don't know. I read this part

It's possible that Treacy exceeded the text message storage capacity on his phone that day, automatically erasing older texts,

and I figured the phone was deleting them in order. My phone doesn't delete. I have to do it myself and usually just do them all, but if he was deleting he could pick and choose.

They are fuzzing his face out on the news now. 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=24661.msg1627772#msg1627772 date=1274289643]
    They are fuzzing his face out on the news now. 
    [/quote]

Were they not in the past? I don't remember ever seeing him before so I don't remember.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=24661.msg1627780#msg1627780 date=1274289793]
    Were they not in the past? I don't remember ever seeing him before so I don't remember.
    [/quote]

No, they sure weren't. That's why I was like  This is the first time I have ever seen it fuzzed.
    I understand he is a minor, but kinda like a day late dollar short since they have shown his face so many times.

I mean, its this easy to get his unfuzzed pic

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fla-teen-beating-suspect-text-set-me-off-19940445

I had a hard time hearing what Treacy was saying.

Thats just sad, poor kid.

[quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=24661.msg1629273#msg1629273 date=1274405025]
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fla-teen-beating-suspect-text-set-me-off-19940445

I had a hard time hearing what Treacy was saying.
    [/quote]

thats because he's a mumbler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKFGREngKC0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

They definitely have access to this text message but they aren't releasing it, especially if it was sent via email.  Plus they can call the cell phone company, can't they?  Get a report of all sent and received texts?

Either way, I wish it was revealed what was said.  His message was something like "She said something abuot my bro and she knows he's dead".  It doesn't really say she was taunting him.

[quote author=soultosqueeze link=topic=24661.msg1630036#msg1630036 date=1274472981]
    They definitely have access to this text message but they aren't releasing it, especially if it was sent via email.  Plus they can call the cell phone company, can't they?  Get a report of all sent and received texts?

Either way, I wish it was revealed what was said.  His message was something like "She said something abuot my bro and she knows he's dead".  It doesn't really say she was taunting him.
    [/quote]

Cell phone companies keep all texts? Nah, can't be. Really? Nah, that would be wrong. Oh wait, you mean the time and numbers they are sent to and come from?

Thread Information