Thread: Vampires and other crazies that do NOT sparkle, or have publicists

Vampires and other crazies that do NOT sparkle, or have publicists

Richard Chase
    The vampire of Sacramento
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

If you ever needed a reason to fear the severely chronically psychiatrically ill person - this story'll do it.

"" he attempted to enter the home of another woman but, finding that her doors were locked, walked away; Chase later told detectives that he took locked doors as a sign that he was not welcome, but that unlocked doors were an invitation to come inside.( )

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/profiling/history_method/9.html

http://www.ghostvillage.com/resources/2007/features_10172007.shtml

Richard Trenton Chase has a Web site, it reads in part:
    "SACRAMENTO, California: This maniac became known as the Vampire Killer of Sacramento after a four day blood binge in January 1978, in which he claimed six lives. Previously he had tried to inject rabbit's blood into his veins and had been institutionalized for exhibiting such strange behavior that merited the nickname "Dracula" within the hospital staff. In the hospital he complained that someone had stolen his pulmonary artery and that his head kept changing shape. Rich thought that his blood was turning into powder and that a Nazi crime syndicate that was haunting him from high school was paying his mother money to poison him. So he did what any other red-blooded American would do under such duress. He became a vampire.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Re: Vampires and other crazies that do NOT sparkle, or have publicists

Oooh when I was in New Orleans, I went on a vampire tour.
    I'm trying to remember the two guys they told us about, it was pretty awesome.
    John and Wayne Carter! They kidnapped a bunch of people and drained them over seven days, or so the story goes. I am having trouble finding a legitimate news source.

the color nine

This guy, his mother was a nutter and he didn't have a chance.
    Ferrell's mother, Sondra Gibson was indicted for allegedly writing sexually-explicit letters to a 14-year-old boy to entice him into a sexual initiation ritual.  In the letters she stressed how she longed to become a vampire.  She asked him to "cross me over and I will be your bride for eternity and you my sire."  Gibson pleaded guilty to a felony charge of unlawful transaction with a minor.

He has been sentenced to death.

On Thanksgiving Day 1996, Roderick Ferrell, 16, from Murray, Kentucky, led a pack of kids to Eustis, Florida, where he killed the elderly parents of a former girlfriend.
    Apparently Ferrell had said that he had no soul and was possessed.  He had devised vampire rituals that gave him an adrenaline rush.  He liked to threaten others and make them believe that his vampire nature made him all-powerful.  He believed there was a group of vampires that really existed and since they had chosen him, he had the power to do anything he pleased.
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/vampires/8.html

Im phone posting from training hell, but if I remember the Ferrell case correctly he was a ginger . That explains the soullessness anyway.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

the color nine

[quote author=Monter link=topic=23414.msg1465496#msg1465496 date=1259948750]
    Im phone posting from training hell, but if I remember the Ferrell case correctly he was a ginger . That explains the soullessness anyway.
    [/quote]

The pictures I have seen of him show him having greasy black hair which I am guessing he dyed in the proper vampire fashion.  Further reading states that his sentence was reduced to life.

You can write him :lol:
    Roderick J. Ferrell # 124473 New River West Correctional Institution 7819 NW 228th St. Raiford, FL 32026.

the color nine

found a pic

gingery

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=23414.msg1465507#msg1465507 date=1259949431]
    found a pic

gingery

[/quote]

We know our own :lol:

:lol: He looks like Hyper.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=23414.msg1465891#msg1465891 date=1259970722]
    :lol: He looks like Hyper.
    [/quote]

you've seen hyper?  i have never seen a pic of him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[quote author=beli link=topic=23414.msg1466673#msg1466673 date=1260067271]
    you've seen hyper?  i have never seen a pic of him...
    [/quote]
    you haven't looked very hard.  :lol:
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=23414.msg1466676#msg1466676 date=1260067791]
    you haven't looked very hard.  :lol:
    [/quote]
    i really havent.  since he doesnt have his myspace public, i figured he never posted pics, so i never looked. im interested in how he looks now. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[quote author=beli link=topic=23414.msg1466678#msg1466678 date=1260067942]
    i really havent.  since he doesnt have his myspace public, i figured he never posted pics, so i never looked. im interested in how he looks now. 
    [/quote]
    he's cute. look through his posts, he's posted himself with some steak a few times.
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

I read The Embrace about the Rod Ferrell murders. Pretty intersting I thought. This one is to, these two were total nut jobs.

http://www.tldm.org/News4/VampireHorror.htm

the color nine

[quote author=Monter link=topic=23414.msg1465865#msg1465865 date=1259969145]

We know our own :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: I mean....

Theres a movie called Vampire Clan about Rod Ferrell. Me and my friend rented it because the info on the case made it seem like a horror movie and it was in the horror section. It wasn't bad but it was definitely low budget. I'm not sure how true to the story they stayed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310298/

I have no idea why but i thought of this story when i read through this thread.....

What is it about Kentucky that seems to foster crew after crew of dangerous teenage Goth-loser-wannabe occultists? In 1998 the activities of yet another gang of self-styled spawns of Satan made national headlines, as 19-year-old Natasha Cornett and her Pikeville posse pleaded guilty to a triple homicide.

In April 1997, Vidar and Delfina Lillelid, along with their 6-year-old daughter Tabitha, were driving home from a Jehovah's Witnesses event when they stopped at a highway rest area. It was here that they were accosted by Cornett and her Korn-listening kooks. The entire family was later found, shot to death, in a ditch along a dark rural gravel road a few miles away.

The gang - Natasha Cornett, 19, Crystal Sturgill, 18, Karen Howell, 18, Jason Blake Bryant, 15, Dean Mullins, 20, and Joe Risner, 21 - were caught and arrested near the Arizona-Mexican border a few days later, driving the stolen Lillilid family van.

In police custody, Cornett declared herself to be "the daughter of Satan", and confessed to a blood-letting satanic ritual at the Colley Motel in Pikeville. Self-mutilation was a key part of the sect's activities, and when arrested, Cornett had around 20 cuts on her right arm and around 50 on her left. The group believed that communication with Satan was only possible during these self-cutting rituals.

Cornett also confessed that it had been the group's intent to carry out a cross-country murder spree, and specifically named the film "Natural Born Killers" as an influence.

A documentary about the kids, entitled Six, is available on DVD. The film raises a number of disturbing points, such as the fact that Cornett had previously been committed to the Charter Ridge mental hospital in Lexington and diagnosed as bipolar and dangerous, yet was released because she had no insurance.

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=23414.msg1467524#msg1467524 date=1260168483]
    I have no idea why but i thought of this story when i read through this thread.....

[/quote]

I started a thread for Natasha Cornett.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23414.msg1467526#msg1467526 date=1260169039]
    I started a thread for Natasha Cornett.
    [/quote]

Did you?  My bad i didnt see it.

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=23414.msg1467528#msg1467528 date=1260169285]
    Did you?  My bad i didnt see it.
    [/quote]

Crazy satanic bitch tugs at my heart strings.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23414.msg1467530#msg1467530 date=1260169413]
    Crazy satanic bitch tugs at my heart strings.
    [/quote]

Yea i get most of my information on cases from City Confidential, American Justice and Cold Case Files.  That particular one was a CC eppy titled "Pikeville, Kentucky Goth" or some shit like that.  Just sucks that none of those shows are in production anymore. :-(

Thread Information