Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fl teen set on fire after stopping other teens from stealing bike

Fl teen set on fire after stopping other teens from stealing bike

They poured alcohol on him and set him on fire for telling on them for trying to steal a bike.  Ridiculous.  Kids need their asses beat.

Fla. teen set on fire; 3 juveniles in custody

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. — A 15-year-old was badly burned after other teens doused him with a flammable liquid and set him on fire, and authorities were investigating whether he was attacked because he stopped someone from stealing his father’s bicycle a day earlier.

Michael Brewer was hospitalized with burns over three-quarters of his body after the attack at a Deerfield Beach apartment complex Monday afternoon. Three juveniles were in custody but their names and ages were not released.

Brewer’s brother-in-law, Danny Martinez, told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel that Brewer is in serious condition but doing OK.

Brewer was burned on his torso and arms, sheriff’s spokesman Jim Leljedal said. Family members said most of Brewer’s hair, including his eyelashes, had also been burned off.

He refused to attend classes at Deerfield Beach Middle School on Monday because of an incident Sunday when he stopped someone from stealing his father’s bicycle, Martinez said.

A juvenile was arrested Sunday, but authorities don’t know whether that arrest was connected to the attack, Leljedal said.

Instead of going to school, Brewer went to the apartment complex to visit a friend. He told deputies that while he was sitting by the swimming pool, he was splashed with a flammable liquid and set ablaze.

A neighbor heard his screams for help and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher, said Malissa Durkee, Brewer’s sister. The teen then ripped off his shirt and jumped into the pool.

Brewer is expected to remain hospitalized for five months, Martinez said.
    http://blog.taragana.com/n/fla-teen-doused-with-liquid-set-on-fire-a-day-after-he-stops-attempted-bike-theft-194785/

Re: Fl teen set on fire after stopping other teens from stealing bike

:-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The kid has been put into a drug induced coma now.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=22794.msg1411974#msg1411974 date=1255465712]
    The kid has been put into a drug induced coma now.
    [/quote]

I saw this horrible story on the news. His body is burned over 80%. 
    They also showed the burn marks in the grass. Poor kid.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=22794.msg1411991#msg1411991 date=1255466963]
    I saw this horrible story on the news. His body is burned over 80%. 
    They also showed the burn marks in the grass. Poor kid.
    [/quote]

I saw that.  It is sickening that he was set on fire for telling on those kids for stealing a bike.  A bike. 
    What happened to punching someone in the nose?

Now they are analyzing why kids are becoming more and more violent in the US.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=22794.msg1411998#msg1411998 date=1255467438]
    I saw that.  It is sickening that he was set on fire for telling on those kids for stealing a bike.  A bike. 

[/quote]

What a reward for doing the right thing, eh?
    I hope this poor kid will be ok. 80% of his body being burned and five months in the hospital. I can't even imagine the extreme pain he must be in.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=22794.msg1412005#msg1412005 date=1255467597]
    What a reward for doing the right thing, eh?
    I hope this poor kid will be ok. 80% of his body being burned and five months in the hospital. I can't even imagine the extreme pain he must be in.
    [/quote]

He is in a coma now because of the amount of pain he was in.  I can't imagine that much pain.

Getting burned is vicious and obviously very painful.  Like berry said, why not just fight him with fists if you're that heated about a stupid fucking bike?  They took the pussy way out.

The Victim (his siter in the background)

Suspect Denver Colorado Jarvis

Cant wait until i have another kid so i can name him/her Newark New Jersey.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=22794.msg1411998#msg1411998 date=1255467438]

[/quote]

Video games. duh

Seriously thought it seems like more and more children are doing this crazy shit. I don't really know what it is, but it terrifies me. I have two boys and I want them to grow up with morals and just compassion for other people.
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=22794.msg1412023#msg1412023 date=1255468136]
    He is in a coma now because of the amount of pain he was in.  I can't imagine that much pain.
    [/quote]

I'm sure he is in huge pain.

My grandparents always owned skating rinks while I was growing up. One night, the chick working behind the counter was filling someones food order. French fries. As they were finishing up, she picked up the microphone to announce that they were finished-at the same time, she was pulling the basket of fries out. She got electrocuted, and pulled the entire commercial deep fryer onto herself because of it. It burned over 75% of her body.
    I was there that night. Our house was built so that the back doors of the rink and house met.
    They pulled her right into the house, and started putting ice all over her body. I will never forget the entire scene, OR the smell.  

The rehabilitation she went though was just awful.  

[quote author=tanya2012 link=topic=22794.msg1412036#msg1412036 date=1255468691]
    Video games. duh

Seriously thought it seems like more and more children are doing this crazy shit. I don't really know what it is, but it terrifies me. I have two boys and I want them to grow up with morals and just compassion for other people.
    [/quote]

I heard it was religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o

Seeing the picture of the kid that did this really saddens me. He obviously didn't fully understand the consequences of his actions. Now he not only ruined his own life but he completely ruined that other kids life. They should have some type of program in school that shows how not thinking before you act effects not only yourself but your family. Maybe if more children can see these hurting families they might think twice.
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=22794.msg1412046#msg1412046 date=1255469087]
    I heard it was religion.
    [/quote]

I thought it was Marilyn Manson?  :?

[quote author=IcingSugar link=topic=22794.msg1412049#msg1412049 date=1255469227]
    I thought it was Marilyn Manson?  :?
    [/quote]

Did I say religion? I meant ICP.  :lol:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=22794.msg1412051#msg1412051 date=1255469328]
    Did I say religion? I meant ICP.  :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahah, I know that isn't Detroit.

Did anyone watch the video? The little girl had some pretty serious points on why kids are violent today.

What people are saying about this story.

http://www.justnews.com/news/21274924/detail.html

Samnug  0 minutes ago
    This poor kids life is done,He will never be able to just get dressed up for a night out with friends and go somewhere without people staring at him. He will have a hard finding dates,or just friends in general without them treating him differently, These 5 kids should have to pay
    for his medical bills for the rest of his life, Because he will have complications. They will never be able to pay him back in wat they took from him in life . POOR KID

brvi  9 minutes ago
    What a bunch of disguisting teens. They clearly should be tried as adults and their parents should be held responsible as they would have to have raised their teens irresponsibly. If any of the parents are non-legal residents, they should be deported immediately once they get out of jail - - which they clearly deserve. I hope the complex has removed these irresponsible families.

raysot  12 minutes ago
    Hmm.. "Premeditated First-Degree Murder" Nothing less.

...and I think it's time to bring back spanking. When it was made illegal and considered abuse, I saw this coming a mile away.

Years ago I caught 4 teenagers spraying graffiti on our garage. I caught 2 of them and held them physically until the cops arrived. You should have heard them whining about "That's against the law! You can't touch me! I'm a minor"

alpackin  22 minutes ago
    Death penalty for ALL of the perps

USMCGAY  31 minutes ago
    The parents of the kids who did this should also be tried. What kind of parents do you have to be; or NOT be in this case for your kids to even think of doing things like this. And these are probably the same parents who would say it's bad for "gays" to have kids! These parents shouldn't have had kids! Wake up society!

reddog4321  20 minutes ago
    I'm sure they will be like the Columbine parents -- "it's all the fault of violent video games, it has nothing to do with the fact that we spend no time with our children or even thought it was unusual how much time they spent in the garage playing with explosive materials and pipe parts....."

Many more comments on the link I provided. 

I  feel so sorry for this kid.     

Here's the video - it happened the day after his 15th. birthday!!  Some birthday huh?

http://www.justnews.com/video/21283051/index.html

the color nine

I saw the press conference on this today.  One of the arresting officers said that Dent and Jarvis were talking and laughing about it while in custody.  Dent is supposedly a hard ass that most of the kids at school are afraid of.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=22794.msg1412304#msg1412304 date=1255479427]
    I saw the press conference on this today.  One of the arresting officers said that Dent and Jarvis were talking and laughing about it while in custody.  Dent is supposedly a hard ass that most of the kids at school are afraid of.
    [/quote]

Let em laugh now 9, they won't be laughing once they get to play with the BIG boys!    They'll be crying like little girls.  Little fuckers! 

Wow. Good that they put him into a med induced coma! This happened to my best guy friend when his bby mma tried to kill him. She made some type of pipe bomb which was in his work equip. When he dropped his box. BAM. I will try to rmbr to post pics later, as i'm mds via my phone right now. They will bring him in and out of it to check his pain levels. I always wonder if he still felt subconsciously. Poor kid. What current & future pos'.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

I am sure it is something to this extent. Although there may not be as much swelling b/c there was not an explosion ... I'm sure it's close. I am posting the less invasive of the pics, but to give an idea as to how much damage these a-holes likely did.

:2upset:

Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=22794.msg1412042#msg1412042 date=1255468958]
    I'm sure he is in huge pain.

My grandparents always owned skating rinks while I was growing up. One night, the chick working behind the counter was filling someones food order. French fries. As they were finishing up, she picked up the microphone to announce that they were finished-at the same time, she was pulling the basket of fries out. She got electrocuted, and pulled the entire commercial deep fryer onto herself because of it. It burned over 75% of her body.
    I was there that night. Our house was built so that the back doors of the rink and house met.
    They pulled her right into the house, and started putting ice all over her body. I will never forget the entire scene, OR the smell.  

The rehabilitation she went though was just awful.  
    [/quote]

Okay, creepy story.  Poor girl.  You painted a very vivid scene, I can almost smell the charred flesh too. (shivers)

[quote author=tanya2012 link=topic=22794.msg1412047#msg1412047 date=1255469191]
    Seeing the picture of the kid that did this really saddens me. He obviously didn't fully understand the consequences of his actions. Now he not only ruined his own life but he completely ruined that other kids life. They should have some type of program in school that shows how not thinking before you act effects not only yourself but your family. Maybe if more children can see these hurting families they might think twice.
    [/quote]

[img]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2009-10/49830318.jpg[.img]

This picture?  You see remorse and innocence in this picture?
    I must be getting hard in my old age because I'm borderline ready to fry this kid. He was part of a group that doused someone with fluid and set them on fire and LAUGHED about it. 

My sympathy, per usual, will lie with the victim. Who is in a drug induced coma because of this stupid little punk.

Thread Information