Page 575 of 608 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

I'm getting shifty - all these new Seattle folk.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I'm getting shifty - all these new Seattle folk.
    They're following you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Whatsa javelina?
    A tasty creature.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    A tasty creature.
    mmm bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Voila! Javelina.

And did you ever consider JavelinaKiller as an alternative?

Awww Pumba!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigkiller View Post
    Yeah?seriously. I really wish I had not seen those pictures. Is it just because these are local and I am more aware of it
    or is there a crazy thread somewhere about the amount of crazy things in this area?
    I have a friend in Colorado who, like me, is a crime story buff, and she has mentioned that we seem to have a high concentration of crazy things happening in this part of the country.

I recently watched a bunch of Investigation Discovery shows and there were a LOT that took place in WA, but again, maybe I just notice because I live here. But I really do think we have more than a fair share. That said, Texas and Florida also have more than a fair share. But WA gets weird, gruesome stuff.

Javelinas are cute. Awww!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocrat View Post
    I have a friend in Colorado who, like me, is a crime story buff, and she has mentioned that we seem to have a high concentration of crazy things happening in this part of the country.

I recently watched a bunch of Investigation Discovery shows and there were a LOT that took place in WA, but again, maybe I just notice because I live here. But I really do think we have more than a fair share. That said, Texas and Florida also have more than a fair share. But WA gets weird, gruesome stuff.

I'm in Colorado. Frankly, now that pot is legalized here, I am amazed we're getting any crime accomplished. Most of us just sit on our couch eating Doritos all day.

Good morning! I am a 64 year young lesbian. I am just divorcing from a 14 year relationship. I am the mama to 2 furbabies. One I have, and the other my ex stole. I have Zoe, she is a 4 year old black tri-color Chi and is a really sweet girl. She is a service dog for my PTSD an anxiety. I am disabled from cfids/fm. Live in Tucson, AZ. I had Ovarian CA 2 years ago, had a bigger-than-softball sized tumor taken out of my abdomen and was cured by that. No chemo, but I was really sick from other complications and almost died. Glad I didn't, wasn't ready to go then!!!!! I am a medium, so I know about spirits and the other side!!! I WAY believe in assisted suicide, and wish they would just leave people alone who help in this!!! I was reading on the forum about the members who have died, and that was very sad. Thanks for having me here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by susansms View Post
    Good morning! I am a 64 year young lesbian. I am just divorcing from a 14 year relationship. I am the mama to 2 furbabies. One I have, and the other my ex stole. I have Zoe, she is a 4 year old black tri-color Chi and is a really sweet girl. She is a service dog for my PTSD an anxiety. I am disabled from cfids/fm. Live in Tucson, AZ. I had Ovarian CA 2 years ago, had a bigger-than-softball sized tumor taken out of my abdomen and was cured by that. No chemo, but I was really sick from other complications and almost died. Glad I didn't, wasn't ready to go then!!!!! I am a medium, so I know about spirits and the other side!!! I WAY believe in assisted suicide, and wish they would just leave people alone who help in this!!! I was reading on the forum about the members who have died, and that was very sad. Thanks for having me here!!!
    Welcome! It must be hard coming out of a 14 year relationship. I'm sorry to hear it. Unless it was a freeing thing. If that's the case then "YAY" for you! Glad you joined us! Dig in!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They're following you
    I'll peace out this bitch so motherfuckin' fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocrat View Post

Personally, i think we actually don't. By and large, WA/Western WA just reports is more and with far more follow up than other major cities I know or have experienced. This may be why it seems like it does?

Also, I'm a discovery ID junky and I almost never see wa state episodes. Though there is a. 48 hours episode coming up that I was in the courthouse for.

Personally, i think we actually don't. By and large, WA/Western WA just reports is more and with far more follow up than other major cities I know or have experienced. This may be why it seems like it does?

Also, I'm a discovery ID junky and I almost never see wa state episodes. Though there is a. 48 hours episode coming up that I was in the courthouse for.
    Which case was it for 48 hours?

David Pietz - I almost followed the trial but went for another trial instead.

David Pietz - I almost followed the trial but went for another trial instead.
    I remember that case. That ass hat killed his wife and then wandered around for about six years before he was punished.

What case did you opt for, Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I remember that case. That ass hat killed his wife and then wandered around for about six years before he was punished.

What case did you opt for, Miller?
    It was a child rape case than ended in a hung jury. He plead guilty before his next trial.

It was a child rape case than ended in a hung jury. He plead guilty before his next trial.
    OMG. That's fucking awful!

OMG. That's fucking awful!
    It sounds bad but it was an average case.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Hi, I'm a noob, I was here for a short time a few years back, but I couldn't use my old login, (LetsTryThisAgain), because the email associated with it has been closed. It's weird that I should come to a forum like this when I need a bit of a laugh, but I guess I'm just weird that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Hi, I'm a noob, I was here for a short time a few years back, but I couldn't use my old login, (LetsTryThisAgain), because the email associated with it has been closed. It's weird that I should come to a forum like this when I need a bit of a laugh, but I guess I'm just weird that way.
    It's cool. I'm weird that way, too. Welcome back!

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    It's cool. I'm weird that way, too. Welcome back!

I'm a newbie, from the UK - I got sucked in by the Lady Gaga/Lina Morgana stuff then read a bit more elsewhere and I'm now utterly fascinated, in a truly, madly, deeply morbid way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    I'm a newbie, from the UK - I got sucked in by the Lady Gaga/Lina Morgana stuff then read a bit more elsewhere and I'm now utterly fascinated, in a truly, madly, deeply morbid way.
    WELCOME! Dig in

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    I found that thread myself the other day.

Welcome, Mags!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I found that thread myself the other day.

Welcome, Mags!
    It's crazy thread - my daughter is a 'little Monster' and has followed Lady Gaga round the UK on her recent tour, spending a bleeding fortune on concert tickets. And now, according to certain internet rumours, Gaga was originally someone else...or was she?

I like it here - although the Jodie whatsername thread is baffling, that case never got any publicity over here at all. I've read some of it and want to talk to my friends about it, but they just look at me strangely, and say "Who the heck is Jodie?" like I'm some sort of nutter Also we have no death sentence here, so the very idea of someone being on Death Row is bizarre.

Thread Information