Page 576 of 608 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    It's crazy thread - my daughter is a 'little Monster' and has followed Lady Gaga round the UK on her recent tour, spending a bleeding fortune on concert tickets. And now, according to certain internet rumours, Gaga was originally someone else...or was she?

I like it here - although the Jodie whatsername thread is baffling, that case never got any publicity over here at all. I've read some of it and want to talk to my friends about it, but they just look at me strangely, and say "Who the heck is Jodie?" like I'm some sort of nutter Also we have no death sentence here, so the very idea of someone being on Death Row is bizarre.
    I stay out of that thread.

I fear its polar vortex might suck my intellect dry.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I stay out of that thread.

I fear its polar vortex might suck my intellect dry.
    Hahahahaha, it's a gathering for Les Tricoteuses, from what I can see.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I call my daughter "missy may" sometimes. Your name reminded me of that. Welcome to MDS!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Thanks for the welcome guys, you're all lovely

Thanks for the welcome guys, you're all lovely
    Except for Ron.

Well, at least that's the going rumor.

Yeah, it's just a matter of time before I piss you off.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah, it's just a matter of time before I piss you off.
    You are so not a team player. You haven't pissed me off yet...please to be trying harder.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Hi..2 hours after my ex got served with papers, friend had me arrested, bogus charges. Same thing 10 days later. I am numb. 64 yrs old and now I am a criminal. I have told EVERYONE I am in fear of my life from this guy, no one seems to care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by susansms View Post
    Hi..2 hours after my ex got served with papers, friend had me arrested, bogus charges. Same thing 10 days later. I am numb. 64 yrs old and now I am a criminal. I have told EVERYONE I am in fear of my life from this guy, no one seems to care!!!
    What???

What???
    That. Squared. To the power of ten.

She posted this in mid-November:

Good morning! I am a 64 year young lesbian. I am just divorcing from a 14 year relationship. I am the mama to 2 furbabies. One I have, and the other my ex stole. I have Zoe, she is a 4 year old black tri-color Chi and is a really sweet girl. She is a service dog for my PTSD an anxiety. I am disabled from cfids/fm. Live in Tucson, AZ. I had Ovarian CA 2 years ago, had a bigger-than-softball sized tumor taken out of my abdomen and was cured by that. No chemo, but I was really sick from other complications and almost died. Glad I didn't, wasn't ready to go then!!!!! I am a medium, so I know about spirits and the other side!!! I WAY believe in assisted suicide, and wish they would just leave people alone who help in this!!! I was reading on the forum about the members who have died, and that was very sad. Thanks for having me here!!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Not new but it's been so long that I feel new!

I've been here about a week, I've lurked since 06 ! I just found this thread so hellloooo ! Also how do you do those awesome smiley things ? Thank you !

Bahahahaha !!!!! Lmfao ! I have to really express how funny I find this AS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THOSE SMILEY things that's seem too knowingly sum up so much emotion haha !

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I've been here about a week, I've lurked since 06 ! I just found this thread so hellloooo ! Also how do you do those awesome smiley things ? Thank you !
    At the upper right hand of your screen click on SETTINGS

At the new screen, look over to the left side for a long-ass listing of options. Under MY ACCOUNT, click on GENERAL SETTINGS.

Scroll down, down down to MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS

Untick the selection of basic editor and tick the STANDARD EDITOR - EXTRA FORMATTING CONTROLS.

Now you should have a different looking reply box including a fun little smiley face. Click on him and you get all kinds of smiley choices. You eventually will learn the words/names of the smileys. You put the name of the smiley - example cheesy and put the word between two colons with no spacing and that 'activates' it when you post.

Welcome to MDS!! Glad to have you.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

at the top of the reply box is a little smiley guy. click him and you'll get options. also, if you hover above a smiley guy, it will tell you what it is called. for instance: the guy i posted above is called 'undecided'. the format i use to post him is (with no spaces in between characters)

: undecided :

smoosh it all together, and you get

also, welcome, kelly-jane!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I can't see it but that's probably cause I'm on my phone. I'll have a look when I'm on a computer. Thanks !

Hey everyone. I have always had a morbid curiosity and blame it on my mother. I grew up with a scanner in our house, reporting every police, ambulance and fire truck dispatched to an emergency. Also, my mother and father were high school age at the time of the zodiac murders and living within close proximity of a few of the murder locations. Death, murder and crime were frequently discussed in my presence and I found it more interesting than scary. My favorite reads have always been true crime novels. I follow every major crime case reported. It seemed only natural that I would find myself at a place like this.

I?ve been a member here for a few years, but have rarely posted, mostly because my lack of posts makes me feel like the new kid in school. I have lurked and watched all the regulars share such great theories as well as finding and posting useful information like links, pics and articles. I know I can always find interesting thing to read here. Hope to share some useful things myself someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I can't see it but that's probably cause I'm on my phone. I'll have a look when I'm on a computer. Thanks !

If you don't like the mobile version, this link will give you the normal-looking forum format (with the smiley box) on your phone or tablet:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 12-21-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
    Hey everyone. I have always had a morbid curiosity and blame it on my mother. I grew up with a scanner in our house, reporting every police, ambulance and fire truck dispatched to an emergency. Also, my mother and father were high school age at the time of the zodiac murders and living within close proximity of a few of the murder locations. Death, murder and crime were frequently discussed in my presence and I found it more interesting than scary. My favorite reads have always been true crime novels. I follow every major crime case reported. It seemed only natural that I would find myself at a place like this.

I?ve been a member here for a few years, but have rarely posted, mostly because my lack of posts makes me feel like the new kid in school. I have lurked and watched all the regulars share such great theories as well as finding and posting useful information like links, pics and articles. I know I can always find interesting thing to read here. Hope to share some useful things myself someday.
    Welcome and join in any old time. I love your screen name!

Thank you !

hello I am Lilly Ravn. New to the forum.

Thread Information