Thread: Kayla Lessard - 15 March 2009

Olivia

Kayla Lessard - 15 March 2009

http://www.myspace.com/10542416

Kayla J. Lessard
    1990 - 2009

Kayla was born on May 16, 1990 and passed away on Sunday, March 15, 2009.

Kayla was last known to be living in Davenport, Florida.

the color nine

Re: Kayla Lessard - 15 March 2009

I wondering if giving birth had anything to do with her death.  Her profile pic shows her in a hospital bed and her story shows a new born baby. 

A comment from a friend.
    RIP Kayla Jayne Lessard---I love you and wish we could've spent more time together this past year. You're in my thoughts and baby Payton and Robbie are in my prayers! Love you!

warning*seizure page*
    http://www.myspace.com/daynay85

Re: Kayla Lessard - 15 March 2009

According to her profile, her mom died in 2006

You mean the world too me♥ I know you'll always be with me, threw the hard times and good:)Theres not a day that goes by that i dont think of you or look at your picture. I miss you<3
    5-28-70♥4-20-06

If anyone can dig up more info on this I would love to know. I was friends with this girl's mother and was contacted by a family member TODAY (Facebook friend request). Her mom's name was Melissa Lynx. When I was looking for info I found this thread in a websearch.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Her ssdi record -

Name: Kayla J. Lessard
    State of Issue: Massachusetts
    Date of Birth: Wednesday May 16, 1990
    Date of Death: Sunday March 15, 2009
    Est. Age at Death: 18 years, 9 months, 27 days
    Confirmation: Verified
    Last known residence:
    City: Davenport; Champions Gate
    County: Polk
    State: Florida
    ZIP Code: 33896
    Latitude: 28.2515
    Longitude: -81.6002
    Location of Last Benefit Paid:
    City: Christmas
    County: Orange
    State: Florida
    ZIP Code: 33896

http://geosthoughts.blogspot.com.au/...of-friend.html

On March 15th, 2009, I lost a close friend of mine, Kayla Lessard. Her passing was unexpected and extremely heart-breaking. As it gets closer to the 1 year mark, I can't help but to remember the times that we spent together and also all the times I now wish we spent together.

Kayla, hearing that you had passed was one of the saddest moments of my life to date. All I could think about was Payton, who you had just given birth to 2 weeks earlier. The thought of her growing up not having you physically by her side makes me extremely sad, until I realize that although you aren't here in the flesh, your spirit will always live on and she can grow up knowing that you have her back at all times and are always watching over her.

You were an amazing friend and I consider myself truly blessed to have known you. I just want you to know that you're on my mind always and that I can't wait until we can see each other again because we have lots to catch up on!

Love you Kayla! ♥

Payton's dad

Robie Mailhes

http://www.facebook.com/robie.mailhes?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.myspace.com/sleepyrukis

STATUTE: 316.193(1)
    CHARGE: TRAFFIC OFFENSE-DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
    NOTES: DUI
    BOND: 500

I looked for more info on Kayla and her mom and couldn't find crap. I don't know how some of you find info. I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I looked for more info on Kayla and her mom and couldn't find crap. I don't know how some of you find info. I suck.
    There isn't much, not even an obit. I am thinking maybe she went by another last name?

The last time I saw her dad he told me he had just tested positive for HIV. His name is Jeff Lessard.

I'm going to email the blogspot poster.

I learned her mom died in jail and her dad is currently in jail.

It seems as if Robie is doing good.

So ironic I get one simple friend request and it turns into a Lifetime movie nightmare.
    Last edited by TinkerBelly; 12-06-2012 at 05:47 AM.
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Ugh. Found this.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/J...ssard_5501688/

Kayla's Babyshower

Last edited by TinkerBelly; 12-06-2012 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    There isn't much, not even an obit. I am thinking maybe she went by another last name?

Yeah, the only thing I saw was the SS thing you posted. It's a sad situation because she had babies.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Yeah, the only thing I saw was the SS thing you posted. It's a sad situation because she had babies.
    Kayla had only one baby named Payton.

I don't know why nothing comes up for Kayla's mom. Can anyone find a birth certificate with the name of the parents on it? I had no luck. It's Kayla Jayne Lessard Born May 16, 1990 in Worcester, MA. I used to work and hang out with these people. How fast life goes down the tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBelly View Post
    Kayla had only one baby named Payton.

I don't know why nothing comes up for Kayla's mom. Can anyone find a birth certificate with the name of the parents on it? I had no luck. It's Kayla Jayne Lessard Born May 16, 1990 in Worcester, MA. I used to work and hang out with these people. How fast life goes down the tubes.
    Oh, I thought one of the things posted up thread said she had a tot and a new born. I wonder if she may have had a clot if she recently gave birth. I've tried googling the crap out her and I get nothing. I'm not very good at finding info, though.
    Time does seem to sneak up on us. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope someone can come up with some info for you.

Oh, I thought one of the things posted up thread said she had a tot and a new born. I wonder if she may have had a clot if she recently gave birth. I've tried googling the crap out her and I get nothing. I'm not very good at finding info, though.
    Time does seem to sneak up on us. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope someone can come up with some info for you.
    Thank you and though the news is horrible but I'm not upset I lost contact with one deceased inmate and one bank robber inmate. It just blows my mind that they were normal everyday people when I knew them. So bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBelly View Post
    Thank you and though the news is horrible but I'm not upset I lost contact with one deceased inmate and one bank robber inmate. It just blows my mind that they were normal everyday people when I knew them. So bizarre.
    Good thing you lost contact! You could have ended up robbing banks! JK! Isn't it weird where time takes us?

This is Kayla's grandma's myspace. Kayla is commenting on it up almost until her death.

http://www.myspace.com/mamann512/comments

Her best friend (I assume) is Rachel and comments as well. Still looking...

http://www.yatesfuneralhome.com/obit...rd/#!/Obituary

RIP Jeff We had some really good times when we worked together. Not sure why or what took your life in the direction it went. I feel like I just got kicked in the stomach.

This is what I remember him looking like- the Hillsborough mug. Not as chubby but no where near as bad as his above mug shot.

This shows six of his arrests. If you scroll to the bottom and click on one of the Jeffrey Lessard mugs it will bring them all up.
    http://search.aol.com/aol/imageDetai...idden-past.com

This site is called hidden-past.com.
    Last edited by TinkerBelly; 07-04-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Soo this is Paytons father.and for the bitch that put my mugshot on here,you can go fuck your self.i am a wonderful father to payton.she is now 7 and living with me.and also to the bitch that put all kayla info on here.i hope you choke on a corn nut.to all the people that loved her and saying we miss her,trust me I do too.payton looks exactially like her mother everyday.dhes doing amazing In school.there is nothing that I won't do for my child.oh and way to go putting Jeff on here too you fuck head.nothing better to do with your life huh.thanks and god is love....peace

Never damn mind.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie Mailhes View Post
    Soo this is Paytons father.and for the bitch that put my mugshot on here,you can go fuck your self.i am a wonderful father to payton.she is now 7 and living with me.and also to the bitch that put all kayla info on here.i hope you choke on a corn nut.to all the people that loved her and saying we miss her,trust me I do too.payton looks exactially like her mother everyday.dhes doing amazing In school.there is nothing that I won't do for my child.oh and way to go putting Jeff on here too you fuck head.nothing better to do with your life huh.thanks and god is love....peace
    You're an ass.

bitch im n angel n da best dad, bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You mean the Mugshot that is public information? If you don't want it out there, maybe you should take that up with the police. FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information