Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Michael Wojczak (18) is facing 80 yrs if convicted of beating his 23 day old son

zack_gizmo123

Re: Michael Wojczak (18) is facing 80 yrs if convicted of beating his 23 day old son

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch, he didnt kill his baby so get your fucking facts straight before you star running that fucking asshole that you call a mouth. fucking pussy get some goddamn life expeirences instead of sitting on your faggot ass making comments over a fucking computer. a senior member!!! you must have been doing this a while huh, bitch. so you know what that means? it means that your just a professional at being a fucking cum guzzling asshole that talks about shit that he has no idea about.

Re: Michael Wojczak (18) is facing 80 yrs if convicted of beating his 23 day old son

[quote author=JellyBaby_x link=topic=20018.msg1555231#msg1555231 date=1267818027]
    wow, i bet your parents are real proud of you, huh.  :| i'm pretty sure the majority of the ladies here on mds could take you down so no, i think you'll find you're lucky this ain't real life, you fucking pussy. 
    [/quote]

:2wave:

And to the bozo who said he didn't kill the baby  :roll: He entered a guilty plea. Apparently, you don't have the facts because you are here looking for them. The last time I was in jail for assaulting a guy, I entered a guilty plea because I did it, and I can take responsibility for my actions. 

The baby didn't die. He's a baby beater, not a baby killer. Probably only because of luck.

And zack, you can call us every name you can think of and still we'll be better than your baby beating piece of shit friend. Go fuck yourself. I'm sure no female will come near your loser ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=zack_gizmo123 link=topic=20018.msg1555220#msg1555220 date=1267817449]
    wat is up u fucking cocksucking bunch of whores. im comin on 1 more time just to tell you all what a bunch of pathetic fucking bitches you are. i can tell you right now how fucking much i want to slap the shit out of all you fucking opossums that sit here on your worthless fat asses and judge everyones elses life, probably because yours sucks and is going nowhere. i dont know if my friend is a baby beater or not but i can tell you proudly how much of a fucking woman beater i am. your fucking lucky your all online you fucking pussies.but whatever, as imove on you can continue to be a fucking waste of space and air and run your fucking cocksuckers.
    [/quote]

I can see why you don't have any friends. You are a pthetic little troll that talks alot of shit. You think you are such a big man, I am willing to bet that your dick is the size of a fucking crayola crayon. I am also going to say that your hate for females tells me that you are the cocksucker here. If you had as many dicks sticking out of you as you do in you, you would look like a fucking porcupine. Nobody here is scared of your ass, so put on your helment back on and bounce the fuck out of here.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

[quote author=zack_gizmo123 link=topic=20018.msg1555232#msg1555232 date=1267818138]
    shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch, he didnt kill his baby so get your fucking facts straight before you star running that fucking asshole that you call a mouth. fucking pussy get some goddamn life expeirences instead of sitting on your persongot ass making comments over a fucking computer. a senior member!!! you must have been doing this a while huh, bitch. so you know what that means? it means that your just a professional at being a fucking cum guzzling asshole that talks about shit that he has no idea about.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

[quote author=zack_gizmo123 link=topic=20018.msg1555220#msg1555220 date=1267817449]
    wat is up u fucking cocksucking bunch of whores. im comin on 1 more time just to tell you all what a bunch of pathetic fucking bitches you are. i can tell you right now how fucking much i want to slap the shit out of all you fucking opossums that sit here on your worthless fat asses and judge everyones elses life, probably because yours sucks and is going nowhere. i dont know if my friend is a baby beater or not but i can tell you proudly how much of a fucking woman beater i am. your fucking lucky your all online you fucking pussies.but whatever, as imove on you can continue to be a fucking waste of space and air and run your fucking cocksuckers.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

blah blah blah blah.......

[quote author=zack_gizmo123 link=topic=20018.msg1555232#msg1555232 date=1267818138]
    shut the fuck up you stupid fucking bitch, he didnt kill his baby so get your fucking facts straight before you star running that fucking asshole that you call a mouth. fucking pussy get some goddamn life expeirences instead of sitting on your persongot ass making comments over a fucking computer. a senior member!!! you must have been doing this a while huh, bitch. so you know what that means? it means that your just a professional at being a fucking cum guzzling asshole that talks about shit that he has no idea about.
    [/quote]

You're an angry[s] guy[/s] boy! No one on here is scared of you. As long as you come back, we will continue to call you a worthless cocksucker. Please come back. This is entertaining.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[/quote]
    That really hurts coming from you man. I started school recently, just to prove something to you. I even voted in the last election.

Do these attempts mean nothing? What do I need to do to please you!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=20018.msg1555360#msg1555360 date=1267830825]
    That really hurts coming from you man. I started school recently, just to prove something to you. I even voted in the last election.

Do these attempts mean nothing? What do I need to do to please you!?!?
    [/quote]

You never will, dude. You don't have a baby to beat and it seems like that is what he respects. I don't know if beating someone else's baby counts or not.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=20018.msg1555364#msg1555364 date=1267831060]
    You never will, dude. You don't have a baby to beat and it seems like that is what he respects. I don't know if beating someone else's baby counts or not.
    [/quote]
    Whatever it takes. I need to make Zack happy, and I'll do it by any means necessary. It's that important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=20018.msg1555367#msg1555367 date=1267831232]
    Whatever it takes. I need to make Zack happy, and I'll do it by any means necessary. It;s that important to me.
    [/quote]

Then get off your fat ass and go beat a baby!

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=20018.msg1555252#msg1555252 date=1267819585]
    The baby didn't die. He's a baby beater, not a baby killer. Probably only because of luck.

And zack, you can call us every name you can think of and still we'll be better than your baby beating piece of shit friend. Go fuck yourself. I'm sure no female will come near your loser ass.
    [/quote]

omg, I really can't read. 

Trolls can be fun, kind of like hacky sacks.  :lol:

So true!!  :lol: I like them better when they are a little more articulate, though.

FuckYou123

Shut the fuck up you insolent peice of fucking trash dog shit bitch. you fucking discrace to human beings, i fucking hate you and want to beat the living and the non living shit right out of your fuckin dickholder of an asshole.your are so fucking ignorant and stupid, i actually have an urge to fucking look you up just to come beat your fuckin ass. fucking pussy, you arogant little cocksucking pussyeating asshole. you deserve to die, because your a worthless peice of fucking trash. dumb fucking cunt, think your so fucking high and mighty, sittin on your fucking pedestol runnin that fuckin asshole that u call a mouth, litterly talking shit about shit you have no fucking idea about, nor will u ever with ur lazy worthless bitch ass. FUCK YOU

:2huh: 

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[quote author=FuckYou123 link=topic=20018.msg1623451#msg1623451 date=1273854616]
    Shut the fuck up you insolent peice of fucking trash dog shit bitch. you fucking discrace to human beings, i fucking hate you and want to beat the living and the non living shit right out of your fuckin dickholder of an asshole.your are so fucking ignorant and stupid, i actually have an urge to fucking look you up just to come beat your fuckin ass. fucking pussy, you arogant little cocksucking pussyeating asshole. you deserve to die, because your a worthless peice of fucking trash. dumb fucking opossum, think your so fucking high and mighty, sittin on your fucking pedestol runnin that fuckin asshole that u call a mouth, litterly talking shit about shit you have no fucking idea about, nor will u ever with ur lazy worthless bitch ass. FUCK YOU
    [/quote]

I feel the same way about Michael. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfh92hKLO6c

:oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Pickle you KUMQUAT!

[quote author=FuckYou123 link=topic=20018.msg1623451#msg1623451 date=1273854616]
    Shut the fuck up you insolent peice of fucking trash dog shit bitch. you fucking discrace to human beings, i fucking hate you and want to beat the living and the non living shit right out of your fuckin dickholder of an asshole.your are so fucking ignorant and stupid, i actually have an urge to fucking look you up just to come beat your fuckin ass. fucking pussy, you arogant little cocksucking pussyeating asshole. you deserve to die, because your a worthless peice of fucking trash. dumb fucking opossum, think your so fucking high and mighty, sittin on your fucking pedestol runnin that fuckin asshole that u call a mouth, litterly talking shit about shit you have no fucking idea about, nor will u ever with ur lazy worthless bitch ass. FUCK YOU
    [/quote]

Welcome to MDS!    :2smiley:

If you don't like what people have to say you have 2 options:  (1) Discuss it like a civilized human or (2) Click the red X in the upper right corner of your screen and leave.

Oh, and get a spell checker and a thesaurus - you need better words.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=20018.msg1623466#msg1623466 date=1273855332]
    Pickle you KUMQUAT!
    [/quote]

:lol:
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Thats it? Really? Come in here spouting the fucks and shits, and then leave?

I has the unstatisfieds.  :-(

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=20018.msg1623486#msg1623486 date=1273857291]
    Thats it? Really? Come in here spouting the fucks and shits, and then leave?

I has the unstatisfieds.  :-(
    [/quote]

the same  :2sad:

You guys are so funny. I'm sorry I missed this.

You gotta love the kind of person who is supporting this piece of garbage.

[/quote]

Thread Information