Page 525 of 656 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

Eskimo Joes as a baby

Now

Mima

Fat Bob as santa (rip)

Ugh. Displayed not dismayed. Phone posting is dumb.

Eskimo Joe as a baby is THE CUTEST THING EVER.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    tmp_20131211_225619-508804622.jpg

the loaf, sleeping with her mouth open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

* wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    tmp_20131211_225619-508804622.jpg

the loaf, sleeping with her mouth open.
    OMG I love it!

G.G. sleeps with her eyes open. Creeps me the fuck out.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Meet Millie, our latest foster pup who we're helping find her forever home.

We have 2 fosters too!!

Pearl and Rueben. They're 8 yrs old and litter mates...the rescue group calls them the bookends. They're inseparable and hilarious. We call Pearl "Squintcy" because she has such little itty bitty eyes for a pug and we call Reuben "Roobs"

This is Squintcy, she had a french fry hanging out her mouth (we're in construction sorry for the mess) she just sat there with it like she didn't know she could eat it.

squints.jpg

And this is the Roobs...he reminds me so much of the foster we just had to help to the rainbow bridge, Odie. Such a sweet boy.

the roobs.jpg

Our own pug's name is Dudley and we call him Doods, so now we have a Roobs and the Doods

You guys have such awesome pets!

Resident_Queer,
    Eskimo Joe, as a baby, may be the cutest thing EVER!

angelaiscaustic ,
    Your Maggie is beautiful.

Katerss,
    Two different color eyes? or my tablet playing tricks on me? Pretty cool =)
    Who doesn't love a good cupcake!

I try to take one little decent picture, and get this:

The stray baby we took in is now bigger than crazy Doobie above (who is about 3-4 months older):

Neither can keep a straight face for a photo

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

Meet Millie, our latest foster pup who we're helping find her forever home.
    OMG she looks just like my old dog Meischa.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Christmas came and went at our house... hope your presents made you as happy as Browsers made him.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

Christmas came and went at our house... hope your presents made you as happy as Browsers made him.
    Merry Christmas, Browser.

-Comatose Russell

Last edited by McMama; 12-25-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

POE & Auggy got new beds. Funny that they keep sleeping on the other's bed. Ah well, asong as they're happy!

Poe ate a candy cane bone too fast and now I get to pull out the steam cleaner. Oh Poe.

******Public Service Announcement**************

Im not going to assume everyone knows this, so those of you that do, don't think I'm insulting your intelligence....

When the temperature is in negative degrees, do not let your pets outside for more than a couple minutes at a time. We had a dog come into my clinic today that had its paws frozen to the porch. What they should have done was de-thaw the paws then gently separate them from the ice. What they did was use a spatula and tear the dogs paws from the ice. Unfortunately, a lot of the pads were not intact and we had to remove all of them. You don't have to be a neglectful owner for this to happen either, it only takes a couple of minutes. Sorry if I upset anyone, I just wanted to warn people. Also, the dog is fine, but will have to have his paws bandaged for the rest of his life.

Ok...carry on.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Omg it makes me so sad to think about how many sweet fur babies will unnecessarily suffer tonight

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Omg it makes me so sad to think about how many sweet fur babies will unnecessarily suffer tonight
    last night a security guard at work let me sit in his warm truck while my car warmed up. he had the scanner on and said the police had spent all night going around making people put their dogs inside or rescuing animals. so sad.

RP just got in from outside and he is huddled under the blankets with me. he doesn't even wanna go out there, but he is learning not to piss and shit in my basement.

I'm lucky were in the Seattle area, IG never get s that cold. Auggy would flip out if he couldn't hang out outside. People would be just fine, though they both love catching snowballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    ******Public Service Announcement**************

Im not going to assume everyone knows this, so those of you that do, don't think I'm insulting your intelligence....

When the temperature is in negative degrees, do not let your pets outside for more than a couple minutes at a time. We had a dog come into my clinic today that had its paws frozen to the porch. What they should have done was de-thaw the paws then gently separate them from the ice. What they did was use a spatula and tear the dogs paws from the ice. Unfortunately, a lot of the pads were not intact and we had to remove all of them. You don't have to be a neglectful owner for this to happen either, it only takes a couple of minutes. Sorry if I upset anyone, I just wanted to warn people. Also, the dog is fine, but will have to have his paws bandaged for the rest of his life.

Ok...carry on.
    OMFG. I seriously could NOT work where you do. I would have beat the shit out of them with a spatula.

It's -11 right now with a wind chill of -37. Even with my heat going- the house is still a little cold. When I let the dogs out this morning- they were quick. I use this for paws. It works pretty well, but I still limit their time outside when the temps are this cold

The stray kitty we took in about 3 1/2 months ago picked Thursday night to dart out the door, something it never seemed inclined in the least bit to do the whole time we had it. Thurs night also happened to be the middle of a big ass snowstorm. Cat hit the snow and freaked out, running the opposite direction of the door. We have looked and looked (and looked some more), asked neighbors, left food out, tried craigslist lost & found, called shelters/vets, even left some used kitty litter outside (so maybe he'd recognize the smell, so I was told)!

Im at a loss for what else to do.

It's SO cold out here (Philly) and I dunno how long he can survive. He's a long haired cat, built furry like a Maine Coon, so hopefully he can find somewhere to stay warm, but I dunno.

Any suggestions on what else I could do?

Quote Originally Posted by bete noire View Post
    The stray kitty we took in about 3 1/2 months ago picked Thursday night to dart out the door, something it never seemed inclined in the least bit to do the whole time we had it. Thurs night also happened to be the middle of a big ass snowstorm. Cat hit the snow and freaked out, running the opposite direction of the door. We have looked and looked (and looked some more), asked neighbors, left food out, tried craigslist lost & found, called shelters/vets, even left some used kitty litter outside (so maybe he'd recognize the smell, so I was told)!

Im at a loss for what else to do.

It's SO cold out here (Philly) and I dunno how long he can survive. He's a long haired cat, built furry like a Maine Coon, so hopefully he can find somewhere to stay warm, but I dunno.

Any suggestions on what else I could do?
    Do you have access to traps? The local SPCA has them. This little kitty sounds scared, and he may be impossible to catch, even if you do eventually find him. You can make a homemade trap at home, and use food as bait. You can use your garage as a big trap, open it a crack, and put food close enough to the crack so that he can smell it, but far enough that he wont be able able to escape again. When he comes in for food, close the Garage door, trapping him inside. He definitely will be back for food. Those little kitties are very spry, and even when you think you do have them, they wiggle away. Bring a carrier with you when you are out searching for him.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-07-2014 at 06:38 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ill definitely try the trap idea. Thank you!

ETA:
    I left a couple of piles of food around last night, before I went to work, when I got home this morning the one nearest to our place was mostly eaten. I'm hoping it was him since I haven't seen another stray cat around here (aside from him) in at least 4 months. I'm gonna try and get my hands of a trap today, throw some food in it, and hope I get something. Maybe I will have some luck.

At this point I would be happy just seeing him out there, something to let me know he hasn't wandered too far and gotten himself lost. I'm not the praying type, but any good thoughts/vibes would be appreciated. My other kitty, Doobie, got pretty attached to him also. She's been looking all over for him. It's so sad.

Last edited by bete noire; 01-08-2014 at 05:54 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Who's traveling from L.A. to Orange County tomorrow to rescue a litter of White Dwarf hamsters from a shelter set to euthanize them? This Gal.

Yes I'm crazy.

If you're in the L.A. area and want one, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Who's traveling from L.A. to Orange County tomorrow to rescue a litter of White Dwarf hamsters from a shelter set to euthanize them? This Gal.

Yes I'm crazy.

If you're in the L.A. area and want one, let me know.

you're not crazy. I'm part of a group that transfers rescued cats from Florida to alllll over the country. :)

Thread Information