Page 522 of 656 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Yeah. My parents have had 5 of them since they got engaged. My moms engagement present from my dad was a springer spaniel puppy. They've had Flash, Dutchess, Missy, Cappy and Duke. I wasn't around for the first two.

Now they have downsized to cocker spaniels. The one they have is a douche. Duke was kinda mean to it. Fuck I'm going to miss this dog so bad.

Beautiful dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Great news ya'll!!! The pitty I helped rescue from the terrible neglect situation and helped foster found her forever home this week!!!! Here is sweet Rose, she's gonna complete this family and they will all have a very great life together:

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Rosie looks so happy and healthy! You did a wonderful thing Deb. You'll be repaid kindly, I know it!

I didn't tell Big Bud that the kiddo ate Beanie Weenies for dinner. I wanted him to find out the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    They need a bath dreadfully but here is a current side-by-side of Missy and her mom, compared to a side-by-side of the day when she was born. She'll be 3 January 25. It's been impossible to get a pic of them next to eachother because one or the other is always up in my business.
    I can't believe how big she has gotten. /proudmama

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

They are gorgeous! I've never seen that color paint.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

They're buckskin, both of them, it's not as common in paints. Her daddy was a black and white, so there was a high probability she'd be bay or black, but she came out looking exactly like mom. I almost died of excitement. I LOVE the color. I got a two-fer.

Well I am just extremely jealous.

Horses make me so happy. I have no idea what it is, but when I see them/are around them, it's like my happiest moment ever. I saw a mounted police officer today when I walked to the hot dog stand and I squeeled like a 4yr old.

He laughed at me.

this is horrible! horses should be free to roam, man, not made to work or entertain!

stupid peta. i heard recently that there is a problem with people dropping horses off in the wild and creating these herds of wild horses that are causing trouble. like when everyone did that with their peacocks and parrots in the 70s.

btw: they're very pretty punker. did you ever buy a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this is horrible! horses should be free to roam, man, not made to work or entertain!

stupid peta. i heard recently that there is a problem with people dropping horses off in the wild and creating these herds of wild horses that are causing trouble. like when everyone did that with their peacocks and parrots in the 70s.

btw: they're very pretty punker. did you ever buy a new one?
    mine would die of starvation if left to fend for themselves.

Yes I did. Meet Paige. My nephews are stoked I have a "kids horse" again.

mine would die of starvation if left to fend for themselves.

Yes I did. Meet Paige. My nephews are stoked I have a "kids horse" again.
    oh that's right! for some reason i was mixing her up with the lame one. she's so pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I love that one too. Paints and Palominos are my favorites. Fresians too, but they're uppity.

Why are your buckskin paints not kid horses? What are your horses stories? Sorry for 20 questions, I'm just living vicariously right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I love that one too. Paints and Palominos are my favorites. Fresians too, but they're uppity.

Why are your buckskin paints not kid horses? What are your horses stories? Sorry for 20 questions, I'm just living vicariously right now..
    Baby isn't big enough to ride yet, and her mama is an asshole (and not broke, she only had a little time under saddle until she had the baby). Mama is going in for training once I have extra $$. I bought her unbroke and bred. It was a roll of the dice with that one. Paige is fully trained.

I had a really awesome kids horse before but she passed away.

Dog owners of the midwest, beware: there’s a deadly disease striking dogs, and it may be spreading to them by their owners. Flu-like symptoms may be present, and can be fatal within 12-24 hours of contracting it.

Cases of the virus similar to circovirus (typically associated with pigs) have been reported all across Ohio, and now six Michigan dogs have died from it. There is no name for the mysterious illness, because veterinarians and scientists aren’t exactly sure what it is yet.

“The laboratory confirmation is important because the virus is newly isolated, however we are not prepared at this time to confirm that canine circovirus is the cause of the dog illnesses,” said State Veterinarian Dr. Tony Forshey. “Because the symptoms being exhibited can also be linked to other known illnesses, additional analysis and information is needed to determine if this virus alone or in co-infection contributes to illness and death in dogs.”

Symptoms can include lethargy, abdominal pain, lack of appetite, and most notably, vomiting and bloody diarrhea. Dogs displaying these symptoms should be rushed to a vet, especially if someone they’ve been in close contact with is also under the weather. Dogs can be saved, but only if they are treated immediately.

“Usually within about 12 to 24 hours of it starting,” said Dr. Lindsay Ruland of the Emergency Veterinary Hospital in Ann Arbor.

It is unknown how the virus is transmitted, but it may be spreading through saliva and feces. No humans or other animals are believed to have died from the virus, but doctors are recommending that people wash their hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap and hot water before and after touching their pets and their pets’ food, bedding, toys, etc. For the time, none of these items should be shared between animals, especially if people around them have had flu-like symptoms, and contact between dogs should be limited, or avoided altogether if it is known that a dog (or its human) has been sick recently.

“Traditionally we don’t pass viruses to our pets. This year, I think that there is potential that we are passing it to our pets,” Dr. Ruland said.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/10/d...hits-michigan/

HemiKrikitMcMittens my 5 yo Hemingway (polydactyl) baby girl & her older brother
    VertigoKitten aka Bastard Cat my 8 yo MacTabby

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Fun with Russell and random items on the table beside me --

I love his name :-)

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Fun with Russell and random items on the table beside me --

LOL. Russell reminded me of something VertigoKitten did a few years ago. My hubby brought home a Trojan vibrating ring right after they came out and we were messing around and I went to pick it up off the bed and it was gone. We were looking everywhere for it, I soon spotted the little battery thingy and some bits and pieces of the rubber ring. Yep, VertigoKitten ate the damn thing. We were mortified. He lived btw,

I love checking out everyone's animals, they are beautiful.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Baby isn't big enough to ride yet, and her mama is an asshole (and not broke, she only had a little time under saddle until she had the baby). Mama is going in for training once I have extra $$. I bought her unbroke and bred. It was a roll of the dice with that one. Paige is fully trained.
    Wow. That's a dice roll. But well played. Now you have two pretty ponies.

I'm seriously jealous.

Part 2.

HemiKrikitMcMittens peeking....

I love my baby girl

Hemi and brother VertigoKitten

Vertigo and his boa...

I recently came across this little fellow, seems he's been camping out under my bf's truck for the last week or so:

He looks about 3 months old (half the size of my 6 mo old, Doobie). He's got super soft long fur, a poofy tail, and the ear hair of a 90 yr old man.

I think I have a new kitty =)

Love poofy tailed kitties with ear hair!!!!!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information