Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Conner Schierman, 24 - Murderer (Stabbed 4 people to death) - July 21, 2006

Re: Conner Schierman, 24 - Murderer (Stabbed 4 people to death) - July 21, 2006

Anyone ever seen someone when they "blackout"? I made my boyfiend quit drinking because of that. I could always tell when he was in blackout mode because his eyes kind of glazed over and all of the sudden no matter what anyone said, he would get defensive or just plain mean with his tounge. (The guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body until he blacks out) It finally took me tape recording him when he was like that to scare him enough to quit. I guess he didn't believe me before. Kind of like "I don't remember, therefore it didn't happen."

I think there is a possibility that this guy was so blacked out he didn't know what he was doing. However I agree it is highly unlikely, as what was he doing at the house in the first place. And why the hell did he start the fire? If I woke up like that, even if I knew I did it, I would go straight to the police.

I also saw a law and order episode a couple weeks back, with this same storyline. Creepy. The guy didn't do it and had been in prison for 10 years.

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=415.msg12813#msg12813 date=1154028201]
    Hmmm...if I were blacked out and woke up covered in blood, not in my own house, surrounded by dead women and children my first thought is not, "burn it". It's CALL SOMEONE FOR HELP. This guy is full bs. Seems like it is premeditated all the way around. I can't imagine what his motive was - outside of being a cold blooded killer. From the clips I saw he looks like a bigger guy. Seems to me he was completely enraged when it happened...stabbing the victims in the chest, neck and head. (I can't imagine trying to "stab" someone in the head! sheeesh!!) Methodically moving from one victim to the next...sociopath? Ya. Sounds like he could be good friends with Scott Peterson. YIKES!! 

Prayers to the family of his victims. I hope they didn't suffer.
    [/quote]

And Charlie Manson's mentality!  The creepy bastard........he'll get the death penalty no doubt!   

How sad! I hate reading/hearing about deaths that involve younger kids. Older people yeah its sad, but the young ones they are so helpless 
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears & The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

Thread Information