Page 941 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,525 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by johnmartinsain View Post
    If you're going to judge the entire dynamics of their relationship from this call.....then you must also admit she didn't come off as a stalker....he enjoyed her company.
    The fact that she recorded it at all makes her come off as a stalker!

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

If you're going to judge the entire dynamics of their relationship from this call.....then you must also admit she didn't come off as a stalker....he enjoyed her company.
    He told his friends she was a stalker. His friends also assumed he was a virgin. So he was a shitty boyfriend, doesn't constitute abuse. Sorry.

NO excuse AT ALL for murder,.....but the whole 'Travis the Alter Boy' image is totally shot out of the water now.
    Yeah, I see that, too. But, for most of us, it doesn't matter about his Alter boy image, but we don't know what is going through the jurors' minds.

Just a few minutes ago, Nurmi asked her if she was scared for her life and she said something like, no, it happened so fast. This was testimony about the 2nd time Travis was abusive to her.

But when you think about the murder and the time stamps, how is she going to say she was scared for her life at that moment? It happened fast, too, according to the time stamps on the photos.

NO excuse AT ALL for murder,.....but the whole 'Travis the Alter Boy' image is totally shot out of the water now.
    Don't know where you've been but any "Travis the Altar Boy" image was dismissed a long time ago. It's common knowledge (at least around here) that Travis was flawed. He probably treated her poorly at times (irrespective of what she did to fuck with him, constantly). He should have walked away. He was weak. He was using her for sex. He did some typically shitty single-guy shit when it came to women. He wasn't honoring the covenants he made.

AND NONE OF THAT FUCKING MATTERS now because he was killed three times by Jodi Arias. And it wasn't self defense.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

hey now, i wore my "sons baseball team" to bed. and i dont wear granny panties'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I wish someone in the courtroom would report about the jury and their reactions/faces etc. through all of this...and especially now that she is back to dragging him through the mud after that phone call..

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    He told his friends she was a stalker. His friends also assumed he was a virgin. So he was a shitty boyfriend, doesn't constitute abuse. Sorry.
    So he lied?

The tape made it pretty clear they were just friends with benefits...nothing more. She wasn't being mislead. She moved miles and miles away and she could have changed her number and moved on. According to her physical violence had already occured. Why did she continue this unfulfilling relationship?

eth Karas‏@BethKaras

Some jurors look at Arias, some stare straight ahead, some take notes as phone recording plays.

Nurmi's kink-o-meter makes me think he must be really boring in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Don't know where you've been but any "Travis the Altar Boy" image was dismissed a long time ago. It's common knowledge (at least around here) that Travis was flawed. He probably treated her poorly at times (irrespective of what she did to fuck with him, constantly). He should have walked away. He was weak. He was using her for sex. He did some typically shitty single-guy shit when it came to women. He wasn't honoring the covenants he made.

AND NONE OF THAT FUCKING MATTERS now because he was killed three times by Jodi Arias. And it wasn't self defense.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I'd hang up immediately on someone I claimed stalked me....then call the police.

How many people have woken their spouses or SO up with sex or oral sex? Its not uncommon. (at least I hope it's not because I'm feeling like a total deviant now lol)
    Didn't she testify earlier that she woke up to vag sex? Now she's saying she doesn't recall any other time...

I never thought Travis was a saint, personally. He just sounded like he was a typical guy. What we heard earlier on the phone recording confirmed it. They were doing it like rabbits and no one was forcing the other into anything; they were enjoying each other. The fact that she did what she did to him makes me really question why she's continuing to try to weasel her way out of it. This person on the stand has distanced herself from what she did emotionally and my only conclusion is she's just a cold-ass, murdering, crazy bitch.

(sorry for the rant) arrgh!

"Sometimes with the Spidies..."

haha

Travis implying that a 12 year old girl having her first orgasm was hot,...is probably the worst thing.....makes me wonder about Mormons.....
    Why? I don't know what you mean by it makes you wonder about Mormons? I know quite a few people of varying religious denominations that hide such secrets. The 12 yr old girl/hot thing is creepy.. but that isn't based on religion or Mormonism that is based on a damaged human being.

So he lied?
    Yes!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

OMG!!!!! STFU Nurmi!!! You got nothing!! She said she LIKED role play, IT'S FUN she said!! Duhhhh!! Talk about a Defense being f'n defenseless!! Listening to him & Hoedi is is so damn grooling!! UGHHHH!!

Still confused as to why Travis wanted her in spiderman underwear if he wasn't into superheros..

tootsie pops and pop rocks...next best thing to a cock ring

I'd hang up immediately on someone I claimed stalked me....then call the police.
    Maybe it hadnt gotten that bad yet...

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    I never thought Travis was a saint, personally. He just sounded like he was a typical guy.

(sorry for the rant) arrgh!
    But he had a high standing with his church....be baptised people.....that's not a typical guy.

What self respecting sex shop would NOT have a cock ring?

Thread Information