Page 696 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 746 796 1196 1696 ... LastLast
Results 17,376 to 17,400 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    its from travis' my space, but he didn't give names - oh i just found it tagged and it says "My mentors
    This is a photo from Mario Solorzano's album The Business"
    If you look at Mario's shirt in the Utah picture, it is a "Team Renew" tee shirt -

"Team Renew" is the PrePaid Legal downline that both Travis and Mario belonged to.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post

Bombshell!! Exerts from Jodi's diary are being leaked from prison!!!
    Here is the first:

February 4, 2013
    Dear Diary,
    I've got such good news to report. I was FINALLY able to take the stand today. I've been dying, um, I mean, eager to get my say.

Kurt asked me if I, um, killed Travis and then asked me why. I was glad to get that out of the way. Whew! Now, um, I can finally talk about me!!! This trial is all about ME after all, why are we wasting so much time talking about Travis?

It was so much fun to go down memory lane. Oh the crayons and art work that I produced as a child. I was so talented, even back then. My stupid parents couldn't see that. Well, I showed them. You should have seen my mom's face when I told the jury she and my dad spanked me with a wooden spoon. I knew I'd get even someday. I remember fantasizing about killing them in their sleep. This is almost as good. Almost.

The jury just loves me. I mean, um, how can they not? When Jennifer brought in the brush and fixed my hair in a cute ponytail on the side, I just knew everyone would think I was so, um, sweet and harmless. Jennifer said it was the computer guy's idea. He is an expert in hair, ya know.

Kurt and Jennifer didn't have to give me so much advice about appealing to the jury. Um, duh! I'm the expert on manipulating people. I could teach them a thing or two. You should have seen me choke up when I, um, talked about spankings. And I smiled oh so sweetly at them. They are eating it up. What a bunch of suckers.

Well, it's time for group shower! Yay! Everyone gets to see my beautiful body. I am glad I'm not FAT, like my mom!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    omg!!
    you need to write the screen play!

Here is the first:

February 4, 2013
    Dear Diary,
    I've got such good news to report. I was FINALLY able to take the stand today. I've been dying, um, I mean, eager to get my say.

Kurt asked me if I, um, killed Travis and then asked me why. I was glad to get that out of the way. Whew! Now, um, I can finally talk about me!!! This trial is all about ME after all, why are we wasting so much time talking about Travis?

It was so much fun to go down memory lane. Oh the crayons and art work that I produced as a child. I was so talented, even back then. My stupid parents couldn't see that. Well, I showed them. You should have seen my mom's face when I told the jury she and my dad spanked me with a wooden spoon. I knew I'd get even someday. I remember fantasizing about killing them in their sleep. This is almost as good. Almost.

The jury just loves me. I mean, um, how can they not? When Jennifer brought in the brush and fixed my hair in a cute ponytail on the side, I just knew everyone would think I was so, um, sweet and harmless. Jennifer said it was the computer guy's idea. He is an expert in hair, ya know.

Kurt and Jennifer didn't have to give me so much advice about appealing to the jury. Um, duh! I'm the expert on manipulating people. I could teach them a thing or two. You should have seen me choke up when I, um, talked about spankings. And I smiled oh so sweetly at them. They are eating it up. What a bunch of suckers.

Well, it's time for group shower! Yay! Everyone gets to see my beautiful body. I am glad I'm not FAT, like my mom!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    Ha ha ha! Did you write this? OMG it's hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Awesome!
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly what I said on my herps to Justice!!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

This is EXACTLY how I imagined Casey Anthony would have testified...Can you imagine Casey and Jodi together? Sweet Jesus, there's not enough Xanax in the world. I would fork both my eyeballs simultaneously.

Here is the first:

February 4, 2013
    Dear Diary,

Till next time,
    Jodi
    OMG! where did you find this!!! lololololol!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTime View Post
    This is EXACTLY how I imagined Casey Anthony would have testified...Can you imagine Casey and Jodi together? Sweet Jesus, there's not enough Xanax in the world. I would fork both my eyeballs simultaneously.
    They would HATE each other.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTime View Post
    I just told my husband that it freaks me out how much her testimony reminds me of Casey's interrogation, where she gives all the details about Jeffrey, and how they worked together at Universal, blah blah blah...

It's uncanny.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justice11 again.

Check out these photos...
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Travis was one heck of a cute kid. :(

wtf is dr drew talking about?? the beatings caused a sexual dysfunction??

This was my very first post here--but it seems appropriate so I'm posting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    omg!!
    you need to write the screen play!
    Hee hee
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Ha ha ha! Did you write this? OMG it's hilarious!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Exactly what I said on my herps to Justice!!
    Guilty. :)

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    OMG! where did you find this!!! lololololol!
    I wrote it. Totally copying Venus' idea with how she rewrites Toni's blog over on the Morgan thread.

I told my husband this is either going to go over really well, or be a complete disaster. Lol. Glad you all understand my evil sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    This was my very first post here--but it seems appropriate so I'm posting it again.

Perfect!

i didn't read all of your replies, but bullshit on the whole boy toy from costa rica or wherever. didn't she first say she left home to be with him, then say it was the older guy? which is it? or did i hear everything wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I wish Jodi's FB was still available

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i didn't read all of your replies, but bullshit on the whole boy toy from costa rica or wherever. didn't she first say she left home to be with him, then say it was the older guy? which is it? or did i hear everything wrong?
    Honestly, I could not follow all of her BS about all of her boyfriend drama and lies.

It was very boring and I don't think it's getting her anywhere. I don't know WTF they are doing.

Honestly, I could not follow all of her BS about all of her boyfriend drama and lies.
    i think we are going to need a graph or pie chart - oh sister bermstalker

On Dr. Drew - A couple of people who were in court today talking about how Jodi was perceived. Said the jurors started getting bored and not taking notes as time went on during her testimony today.

advocate martinez not expected until wednesday...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    On Dr. Drew - A couple of people who were in court today talking about how Jodi was perceived. Said the jurors started getting bored and not taking notes as time went on during her testimony today.
    That's good to hear. I hope they are right.
    Yeah...Wurmi is going to question her foooorrrr-eeeeever.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    It was very boring, and there were things I read in articles today where I was like, "What? She said that?" Totally missed it under all the extraneous bullshit.

I had a feeling that would happen. I'm hoping (for my sake lol) not til the afternoon since I'll be tied up in the morning

That's good to hear. I hope they are right.

Yeah...Wurmi is going to question her foooorrrr-eeeeever.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    It was very boring, and there were things I read in articles today where I was like, "What? She said that?" Totally missed it under all the extraneous bullshit.
    I'm surprised anyone was able to keep track of everything she was saying!

Say wha?? I just can't believe there are "experts" on Dr. Drew that remotely think this bitch was abused! I feel like I'm losin' it, yelling at the laptop and TV and shit all day. :) AND, in this crazy ass story of Jodi's, we are still a decade away from Travis's death and have to deal with the big ass cherry on top that is Nurmi. Jayyyysssuuusss!!!

jodi hasn't even gotten to her 20's - i think we will be lucky if martinez gets to start by wed

Thread Information