Page 419 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Dude, there is literally a CSI NY episode where they do that where I was like 'okay this just became the dumbest show ever'
    it's agent cooper all over again. only it wasn't dumb on twin peaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

cudos to blu!!! i am still laffing!!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I can't tell if that's tile or carpet but that's definitely the base boards. I think she was pulling him to the shower by using a blanket underneath. (Top left hand side) Ughhh. I just shuddered.
    You mean the ninja's right? Not Jodi? Sorry, I recently finished watching on Youtube and now that ridiculous story is stuck in my mind. UN-fucking-believable.

Ya know what's sad, and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but some of her nervous habits, remind me of me. When I am nervous and trying to talk about something, my stories go all over the place. And then I slow down in the middle of my story and say "um" a million times really because I am thinking to myself "Wait, where the fuck was I going with this story that has NOTHING to do with the topic of conversation?!". Interviews are extremely fun for me. Not.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    You mean the ninja's right? Not Jodi? Sorry, I recently finished watching on Youtube and now that ridiculous story is stuck in my mind. UN-fucking-believable.

Ya know what's sad, and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but some of her nervous habits, remind me of me. When I am nervous and trying to talk about something, my stories go all over the place. And then I slow down in the middle of my story and say "um" a million times really because I am thinking to myself "Wait, where the fuck was I going with this story that has NOTHING to do with the topic of conversation?!". Interviews are extremely fun for me. Not.
    I said on FB when I get nervous I will talk faster or do a lot of stuff she does. Maybe knowing that makes us more perceptive to tell that she's up to something, haha. Of course I am afraid that if I ever was questioned for anything and I am innocent, they aren't going to believe me because of my nerves.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I said on FB when I get nervous I will talk faster or do a lot of stuff she does. Maybe knowing that makes us more perceptive to tell that she's up to something, haha. Of course I am afraid that if I ever was questioned for anything and I am innocent, they aren't going to believe me because of my nerves.
    See, you know exactly what I am talking about! That is why I could tell she was nervous about her story. Not only is it ridiculous, but you can tell she is nervous as fuck. And with all her breaks where she just sits there not speaking for awhile...I do that too trying to figure out what I am going to say.

No crime better ever happen that is related or close to me, cuz I will go down just by my nervous habits!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I can't tell if that's tile or carpet but that's definitely the base boards. I think she was pulling him to the shower by using a blanket underneath. (Top left hand side) Ughhh. I just shuddered.
    Oh thank you! I didnt know what that white line was! now i get it.

Just an observation - Jodi's voicemail to Travis after she murdered him says we will go to Crater Lake, the Oregon Coast and an Othello play etc...
    On her Myspace there are pics of TA and her at those places. They already did that trip. What an idiot.

Yeah and the funny thing about that is that Travis' murder has many elements similar to that of Othello. Jealousy, betrayal, murder.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Yeah and the funny thing about that is that Travis' murder has many elements similar to that of Othello. Jealousy, betrayal, murder.
    there were ninjas in othello???

Quote Originally Posted by Justmean View Post
    Just an observation - Jodi's voicemail to Travis after she murdered him says we will go to Crater Lake, the Oregon Coast and an Othello play etc...
    On her Myspace there are pics of TA and her at those places. They already did that trip. What an idiot.
    wow good sleuthing, interesting!!

I still think she had the gun on him during the photo shoot, he does not look happy, and the last photo he looks resigned to getting shot...if he had seen the knife coming he may have had a chance.

why is she laying on the table during the interview and reaching her hands across the table? I can't find in the youtube videos where she actually admits to being there...it seems she is making the ninja tale up as she goes along. Det. Flores may have given her the idea when he asks if there was someone else there. At one point I thought she was going to come clean and his next question interrupted it.

I think he was posing for the shower pics and then something went wrong. He looked as if he were willingly posing to me. We know he didn't mind posing for the pics at 1:45 for their sexcapade pics.

I think he was posing for the pictures to. Something happened in those 4 minutes though. I wonder if after their sex day, if maybe Travis was kind of brushing her off? Maybe saying things that made Jodi suspect that it might be the last time they could be together. Jodi said in the interview that she hasn't yet found the man she wanted to marry in the church but Travis had. Jodi found out from the bishop that MiMi didn't want Travis that way. I think that's when Jodi made a plan. She was angry at Travis for dissing her. She wanted to kill him. She got her stuff together, but she was really hoping she would get to Travis' house and he would want to be with her again forever.

We know Jodi comes in the shower room and takes a few pictures. Then there is a 4 minute gap. I wonder if she walked back in the bedroom and maybe a text came on his phone from another girl? Maybe Jodi listened to his voicemails then and heard a girl or heard something that made her know for sure that Travis was not into her like she thought. I think Jodi still had the camera around her neck on one of those super long straps (it probably moved a lot during the struggle before it finally ended on the floor). I think she probably ran in there and started to stab him. He was probably in shock. Went to the sink. Jodi started stabbing him again. He then tried to get away from her. She was following. Blind rage. Or as the band Warrent use to sing "I saw Red"

Didn't Travis tell people that he thought his accounts were hacked? We all know now that Jodi was listening to his voicemail. I bet she has been listening to them for a long time. Probably heard some of the jokes Travis' friends were saying about her. She also probably read his emails, Facebook, etc.... Just my opinion this morning

I know her mafia story is BS, but I think there is a lot of truth to it also. Truth if you remove the mafia. Travis was probably telling her to go get help. Who in the world expects somebody to start stabbing them?

Poor Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlebcrazy View Post
    i've read so many articles talking about how Travis was a "devout" mormon. HELL NO he wasn't. I was raised in a mormon family and that man was not a practicing mormon. he was an imposter, and jodi was his follower. doesn't change the fact that she's crazy and and guilty, but i love how the media is trying to portray him as some perfect human being. lets admit it. he was doing some shady stuff. jodi is a villian enough on her own, the media doesn't need to try to make her more of one.
    What the eff?

Devotion and perfection are two entirely different things. When someone is devout, they understand their flaws and work to pursue perfection as defined by their God. They know they'll never be perfect, because only their God is perfect, but they repent and try because it's the right thing to do. Nobody--least of all Travis--claimed he was perfect. Do you think everyone in the Mormon church (or any church) is perfect?

And are you implying that his sexual transgressions disqualify him from ever righting his wrongs and later trying to attempt a more virtuous life? Fuck and you're fucked for life? Denying someone the sanctuary and comfort of worship seems like a seriously imperfect mindset.

It's not that people are denying that he was a flawed individual, it's just that his flaws are eclipsed by the fact that he overcame a godless and abusive childhood, became an effective motivational speaker, found success in his profession, completed mission work, and did good things for others. That's not the same as whitewashing his past, and it's not the same as saying he's perfect. It doesn't make him an impostor, it makes him human.

Jodi's vilification stems from the fact that she stole, destroyed property, stalked, tortured, killed, lied, harassed, forged, falsely accused, denied and deprived others of the joy of their loved one's life. There is NOTHING the media can do or has done to amplify that. She will always be portrayed horribly because she did a horrible thing. Doesn't matter who was on the receiving end.

Prior to seeing the shower pics, I thought maybe Jodi came in to take pictures and Travis got pissed off and told her to quit it and she snapped. Which I guess is still possible, but he was OK with the first few pics then told her to eff off, he was done and she snapped. I'm sure there was something else that happened first though, like he told her about the Cancun trip, said something about how they could not be together or he got a call or text from another girl. Maybe he even told her he wanted to be with Mimi, which is why she thought he had a more intimate relationship with Mimi than he had.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Oh and the eye picture, I see a reflection, but I don't see anything clear.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Prior to seeing the shower pics, I thought maybe Jodi came in to take pictures and Travis got pissed off and told her to quit it and she snapped. Which I guess is still possible, but he was OK with the first few pics then told her to eff off, he was done and she snapped. I'm sure there was something else that happened first though, like he told her about the Cancun trip, said something about how they could not be together or he got a call or text from another girl. Maybe he even told her he wanted to be with Mimi, which is why she thought he had a more intimate relationship with Mimi than he had.
    I thought it was weird that most of the shower pics we saw looked really blurry, but then the last one is perfectly clear and focused. Like the photographer in her just kinda took over and she wanted to make that one count.

I'm just now watching her interviews that they showed in court yesterday. Un-fucking-believable. The more I hear, the more I think they might actually throw down on the death penalty. At first I thought life in prison, but no. She fucked this thing up big time.

So there are still people who think that Jodi didn't go to Travis' house with a plan to kill him? I don't think it was her only plan, but it was definitely one of them. Plan A) Convince Travis to take me to Mexico and love me forever or Plan B) Murder the mother fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think he was posing for the pictures to. Something happened in those 4 minutes though. I wonder if after their sex day, if maybe Travis was kind of brushing her off? Maybe saying things that made Jodi suspect that it might be the last time they could be together. Jodi said in the interview that she hasn't yet found the man she wanted to marry in the church but Travis had. Jodi found out from the bishop that MiMi didn't want Travis that way. I think that's when Jodi made a plan. She was angry at Travis for dissing her. She wanted to kill him. She got her stuff together, but she was really hoping she would get to Travis' house and he would want to be with her again forever.

We know Jodi comes in the shower room and takes a few pictures. Then there is a 4 minute gap. I wonder if she walked back in the bedroom and maybe a text came on his phone from another girl? Maybe Jodi listened to his voicemails then and heard a girl or heard something that made her know for sure that Travis was not into her like she thought. I think Jodi still had the camera around her neck on one of those super long straps (it probably moved a lot during the struggle before it finally ended on the floor). I think she probably ran in there and started to stab him. He was probably in shock. Went to the sink. Jodi started stabbing him again. He then tried to get away from her. She was following. Blind rage. Or as the band Warrent use to sing "I saw Red"

Didn't Travis tell people that he thought his accounts were hacked? We all know now that Jodi was listening to his voicemail. I bet she has been listening to them for a long time. Probably heard some of the jokes Travis' friends were saying about her. She also probably read his emails, Facebook, etc.... Just my opinion this morning

I know her mafia story is BS, but I think there is a lot of truth to it also. Truth if you remove the mafia. Travis was probably telling her to go get help. Who in the world expects somebody to start stabbing them?

Poor Travis.
    I'm thinking along the same lines as you. I think she went there in a last ditch effort to win him over, to stop him from taking another woman to Cancun with him. They did the deed and had their fun and then I think he wanted to get her out of the house before the roommates got home, but I figure he played that off as him having to pack and get ready for the trip. That probably only infuriated her more, she had no control. He was leaving to another country with another woman. She snapped.

I don't honestly think that he really feared her to the extent he voiced to his friends and family. I think that was more of an ego thing "Yeah, this girl is so crazy about me she just keeps coming back for more." I think that if he really feared her, he wouldn't have let her keep coming back, not even for sexy time. No pussy is so good that you repeatedly let them sabotage your life, so I don't buy the whole pussy control thing. Sure, he's a man and he likes it, but pussy is a dime a dozen. I don't know, there's still so much unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    So there are still people who think that Jodi didn't go to Travis' house with a plan to kill him? I don't think it was her only plan, but it was definitely one of them. Plan A) Convince Travis to take me to Mexico and love me forever or Plan B) Murder the mother fucker.
    I think the same as you, she went there giving him the chance of taking her as "his only one forever and ever", but since he failed her test, she snapped and decides to kill him. I dont think she just got to Travis' house with the gun without having in mind what she could do.

I dont know, but she reminds me of myself on my stupid years when I was obsessed with a guy and the only thing I could get out of him was the sexy times, the day I found out he was with somebody else I had the "I hope you die" thought but the idea of killing him never crossed my mind lol. I was obsessed but not that crazy.

Its gross when, during the interrogation or trial, she scratches her head and plays with her dandruff. Eww

She rented a car so no one would see her car in AZ; she brings a gun and knife; she already knows she can't go to cancun, the reservations are set; she says while still in denial Travis would never allow those pics. I think he was asleep, his eyes are closed in the nude shot; then he wakes to the shutterbug snapping him and raises his hand to cover his privates. IMO, she was forcing him to show his cancun body he had gotten in shape (notice how trim he is now) for Mimi and then is when she was verbally letting him have it with gun on him. He was a sitting duck, right where she planned him to be. In most every picture you see of him he is happy, energetic...not here! She was already dressed and ready to roll, Ryan waiting for her in UT.
    Big Q is the phone record guy said she called TA and left vm around 11 p.m. from the vicinity of Kingman. That is only a couple hours away. Where had she been? Maybe still in the house when Enrique Cortez Jr. got home? He says he got home around six (then he should have seen her!). She had time to wash a load and put it in dryer; that is at least a half hour. The last photo is at 5:30 and she still attempts some clean up and the laundry. The second load would have still been going when Enrique got home it seems, if it was around 6. That is what has me baffled; when did she leave his house? He was home when she arrived, sharing a common wall, which is likely why she wanted to go to sleep right away.
    Also if he was leaving the next day, wouldn't Mimi become worried immediately after they missed their plane? Not five days later?

Quote Originally Posted by BLue View Post
    I dont know, but she reminds me of myself on my stupid years when I was obsessed with a guy and the only thing I could get out of him was the sexy times, the day I found out he was with somebody else I had the "I hope you die" thought but the idea of killing him never crossed my mind lol. I was obsessed but not that crazy.
    haha, right?

i think most of us have had our hearts broken, but you live and learn. you have to look at yourself, too, and see what you did to make that relationship play out the way it did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Just finished all the interviews from yesterday. I know this is already determined, but bitch is straight nuts. She contradicts herself EVERY other minute, and I wish the sweet detective would call her out on it.

Also, I want to call him and confess everything I've ever done. That voice.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    She rented a car so no one would see her car in AZ; she brings a gun and knife; she already knows she can't go to cancun, the reservations are set; she says while still in denial Travis would never allow those pics. I think he was asleep, his eyes are closed in the nude shot; then he wakes to the shutterbug snapping him and raises his hand to cover his privates. IMO, she was forcing him to show his cancun body he had gotten in shape (notice how trim he is now) for Mimi and then is when she was verbally letting him have it with gun on him. He was a sitting duck, right where she planned him to be. In most every picture you see of him he is happy, energetic...not here! She was already dressed and ready to roll, Ryan waiting for her in UT.
    Big Q is the phone record guy said she called TA and left vm around 11 p.m. from the vicinity of Kingman. That is only a couple hours away. Where had she been? Maybe still in the house when Enrique Cortez Jr. got home? He says he got home around six (then he should have seen her!). She had time to wash a load and put it in dryer; that is at least a half hour. The last photo is at 5:30 and she still attempts some clean up and the laundry. The second load would have still been going when Enrique got home it seems, if it was around 6. That is what has me baffled; when did she leave his house? He was home when she arrived, sharing a common wall, which is likely why she wanted to go to sleep right away.
    Also if he was leaving the next day, wouldn't Mimi become worried immediately after they missed their plane? Not five days later?
    They weren't leaving for Cancun the next day. Mimi testified that she was getting worried that she hadn't heard from him, and hadn't seen him in church. She went to his house the day before they were supposed to leave, and that's when he was found. It was almost a week before they were leaving. The 4th was a Weds and he was found on the 9th, Monday.

Also, I'm not sure she did the first load of laundry. Travis could have done it earlier in the day, and she just threw them in the dryer to wash her load. Pretty sure the socks she had on we thrown in with that load, as they had bleach spots on them. I could be wrong on both counts though. We'll probably never know.

t
    Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    They weren't leaving for Cancun the next day. Mimi testified that she was getting worried that she hadn't heard from him, and hadn't seen him in church. She went to his house the day before they were supposed to leave, and that's when he was found. It was almost a week before they were leaving. The 4th was a Weds and he was found on the 9th, Monday.

Also, I'm not sure she did the first load of laundry. Travis could have done it earlier in the day, and she just threw them in the dryer to wash her load. Pretty sure the socks she had on we thrown in with that load, as they had bleach spots on them. I could be wrong on both counts though. We'll probably never know.
    ok that clears up my cancun q. thanks.
    I thought they had the laundry from the dryer as evidence in court too, but that is likely the case it was done prior to the bloody stuff earlier in the day. thanks.

Thread Information