Page 405 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Sooooooooo.... has anyone seen that picture I was asking about two pages ago? lol
    No, I haven't seen that one. Maybe there was a misunderstanding about the 'accidental' pictures that were taken. Haven't heard anything about that, beside rumor

I keep hoping those people behind mama are shit-talking Jodi loud enough so mama can hear...word has it she gets really bitchy when she overhears...
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    What was it again? I'm sorry. :(
    A new poster was asking about the photo that Jodi took of Travis' dead body. I remember they kept saying she took a picture of his dead body over and over again when this case first came out. I was wondering last night about that photo as well. I was asking has anyone seen it or were they referring to accidental one that was taken of the back of his shoulder and head while she was dragging him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Sooooooooo.... has anyone seen that picture I was asking about two pages ago? lol
    yes! they are all in here some where - but i know an admin def has the coroner photos - he posted them

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    LOL that one and the wptv one both do it to me, but the wptv one is worse. It's almost staccatto.
    I can't stand that. I survive just a few seconds before finding another one. AZ family is working good for me today.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    This.

He was no practicing Mormon, that's for sure.
    I don't see the relevance in this at all. The same could be said for like 99% of murder victims who claim to be Christian.

The sister on our right really really resembles Travis. Never really noticed that until now.

A new poster was asking about the photo that Jodi took of Travis' dead body. I remember they kept saying she took a picture of his dead body over and over again when this case first came out. I was wondering last night about that photo as well. I was asking has anyone seen it or were they referring to accidental one that was taken of the back of his shoulder and head while she was dragging him.
    I think it's the accidental one. I don't think she took any purposefully, but if she did then she's even more twisted.

aaronsmpommy has the you tube link w/ all those pics

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    yes! they are all in here some where - but i know an admin def has the coroner photos - he posted them
    Thanks, but I was asking about the one that they said Jodi took of his body after she killed him.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    The sister on our right really really resembles Travis. Never really noticed that until now.
    I was just noticing that too. She really does

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    I keep hoping those people behind mama are shit-talking Jodi loud enough so mama can hear...word has it she gets really bitchy when she overhears...
    Is JA mama in the red and black?

Ninjas!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I think it's the accidental one. I don't think she took any purposefully, but if she did then she's even more twisted.
    That's what I was thinking. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I think that's Samantha? I hate putting their names on blast. Harold is a good man. He's been amazing to them.

Also, will someone give that one poor lady a fucking comb?

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Is that the couple that is giggling and whipering? They piss me off. That's no way to behave in court.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Is that the couple that is giggling and whipering? They piss me off. That's no way to behave in court.
    I totally agree. I don't know who they are but they remind me of idiot gossip magazine writers.

Thanks, but I was asking about the one that they said Jodi took of his body after she killed him.
    I remember reading that too but I think they were talking about the accidental photos. I haven't heard anyone (news, openings, etc.) talk about a purposeful shot of Travis taken after death since the trial started.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I don't see the relevance in this at all. The same could be said for like 99% of murder victims who claim to be Christian.
    Yep.

i keep singing paula abdul in my head now. "

"she don't play by rules..."

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, and I agree they need to stop.

Fuck!

Less approaching the bench. More ninja-speak.

Thread Information