Page 316 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

So Ima gonna be an ass cause I got no defense.. that's all this is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Why are they even arguing if she got trigger happy or stabby first? The bullet casing is on top of the blood, not under it. She shot him last.
    Yeah THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Was it determined already if she will be taking the stand?
    People are saying that she SHOULD as it's a self defense case, but I don't believe she HAS to. Me thinks.

I think the idea is probably to try to get her the smallest sentence she can get and not have her sent to death row

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I didn't say it was a good defence. They've got nothing. They have to at least try to defend her
    I agree. Grasping at straws in an attempt to show they are trying to do their job although they have nothing. The defense is always up there for about 5 minutes. I noticed female lawyer hasn't been up there lately.

Edit: Then he asks for a break
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-10-2013 at 12:54 PM.

This is the worst defense ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I agree. Grasping at straws in an attempt to show they are trying to do their job although they have nothing. The defense is always up there for about 5 minutes. I noticed female lawyer hasn't been up there.
    She had her chance and she blew it the other day. She's better off sitting there writing her shopping list or whatever she's doing. The male defence attorney is much better than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    People are saying that she SHOULD as it's a self defense case, but I don't believe she HAS to. Me thinks.
    Its her decision on whether or not she takes the stand...

i excepted the defense guy to do a "nana nana boo boo" dance when the detective said he made a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

She had her chance and she blew it the other day. She's better off sitting there writing her shopping list or whatever she's doing. The male defence attorney is much better than she is.
    I agree. I think she was just told to sit there and play MASH and tic tac toe with Jodi after she fucked it all up when she was up there.

Like, we knew ahead of time if Casey Anthony was going to take the stand, have they just not addressed it?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I really hope she's dumb enough to take the stand. That would be fucking brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Like, we knew ahead of time if Casey Anthony was going to take the stand, have they just not addressed it?
    What could Jodi possibly have to say, aside from ramble on about how she just adored ol' Travis and could never do something so heinous to another person. And that a poltergeist lived inside her when she admitted she did it, because she's really innocent. LOL

I still don't get it. Shot first=most likely incapacitated immediately=overkill. Shot last=throat already cut and stabs already 'administered'=incapacitated=overkill. Neither of which are simply self defense!

I really hope she's dumb enough to take the stand. That would be fucking brilliant
    Ooh, me too, me too!

What could Jodi possibly have to say, aside from ramble on about how she just adored ol' Travis and could never do something so heinous to another person. And that a poltergeist lived inside her when she admitted she did it, because she's really innocent. LOL
    Wouldn't that be some shit. "I was coerced into confessing"

From another forum, here is a timeline of events:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&output=html

But lol at this text from Jodi to Travis: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your questio, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm "mouth hug" too :)

Today I learned Mormons call blow jobs "mouth hugs." I guess that makes it less sinful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I agree. I think she was just told to sit there and play MASH and tic tac toe with Jodi after she fucked it all up when she was up there.
    i just laughed so hard. i loved that game in the 5th grade!
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I still don't get it. Shot first=most likely incapacitated immediately=overkill. Shot last=throat already cut and stabs already 'administered'=incapacitated=overkill. Neither of which are simply self defense!
    "most likely" incapacitated isn't enough though. Assuming justice works in a similar way over there as it does here, the defence don't have to prove Jodi is innocent or that she attacked Travis in self defence. They just have to prove reasonable doubt about what happened. Someone most likely incapacitated means there's a chance they are up and on the move which means they can be a threat.

Shot last is murder. There's no reason to shoot someone that is incapacitated on the ground unless you want them dead.

what time are we coming back to court, now? missed it - my child was trying to pour his own milk... :/

what time are we coming back to court, now? missed it - my child was trying to pour his own milk... :/
    in about 5 minutes, i believe

"most likely" incapacitated isn't enough though. Assuming justice works in a similar way over there as it does here, the defence don't have to prove Jodi is innocent or that she attacked Travis in self defence. They just have to prove reasonable doubt about what happened. Someone most likely incapacitated means there's a chance they are up and on the move which means they can be a threat.

Shot last is murder. There's no reason to shoot someone that is incapacitated on the ground unless you want them dead.
    Doesn't the prosecution just have to point out that there is a TON of blood by that sink, verifying he was already wounded, when the shell casing landed on top?

That's why I'm so confused. There's a pretty certain "clean" pattern through the middle of the hallway, and there hasn't been any evidence of watery blood splashes on the wall, right?
    I don't know, of course, but could the "clean" pattern come from dragging travis through the hallway on a sheet or blanket? And the water, maybe it got there from the shower running over or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    I don't see what difference it makes if she shot Travis first or not. That ME said he would have dropped and not moved after that. Jodi still went way beyond self defense!!!
    They were trying to make the ME say the other day that the bullet did not go into Travis's brain and that he was not incapacitated. In trying to prove self-defense, they are going to say that she shot him first and he kept coming at her, therefore she was "justified" in defending herself with the knife.

If she shot him last, that does not look so good.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i just laughed so hard. i loved that game in the 5th grade!
    I wonder who Jodi has on her 'list' of guys to marry. 2 hot ones are the M.E. and hottie police officer. The ugly one would probably have to be Travis since he's a corpse.

Doesn't the prosecution just have to point out that there is a TON of blood by that sink, verifying he was already wounded, when the shell casing landed on top?
    by ton i mean, he was severly wounded already, it wasn't just splatter or transfer

Thread Information