Page 301 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I don't think Ryan smiles a lot because he still likes Jodi. To me, it looks like he knows that she is just plum crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I looked at the body photos and Travis does not appear to be that bloated. Very minimal actually. He's chubby, not bloated. The only real bloat looks to be his cheeks.
    His face and his abdomen. His face doesn't even look like him.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    His face and his abdomen. His face doesn't even look like him.

I think his belly is just chub. If there is any bloat to his belly, it is very minimal. He wasn't a muscular guy, or slim. He wasn't fat, but he wasn't skinny. His cheeks have the most bloat of the rest of his body. I can tell it is him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

heres Jodi's docket

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021

from the justice4travis facebook
    A member [who wishes to remain anonymous] sent in this snippet from the Arias support group:

PLEASE READ:
    To those of you who have never been through the "system" or been in jail at MCSO where Jodi is:

Your day starts at 12:00 am when you are awoken for a shower and a shave.
    4:00am : you are told to be ready for transport to court.
    4:30-5:00am : you are wrangled up with every other inmate who has court.
    6:00am : you are given a sack lunch with peanut butter, bread, an orange and a small juice.
    You go into a room with other inmates of your custody level (she's Max so she's probably all alone) and then you wait for hours until the court is ready to transport you shackled upstairs (hopefully you have early court)
    Then after you have court, you go back to the room you were in alone and wait to be transported back to your jailhouse, strip searched and processed which can take hours and you're not guaranteed a meal upon return.
    Since Jodi is on trial she will have to do this everyday until the trial is over.
    It is very exhausting and takes much out of you.

i read on there that jodi stoled the gun off her grandma and grandpa.

here's a justice4travis twitter
    https://twitter.com/Justice4Travis1
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

I think his belly is just chub. If there is any bloat to his belly, it is very minimal. He wasn't a muscular guy, or slim. He wasn't fat, but he wasn't skinny. His cheeks have the most bloat of the rest of his body. I can tell it is him, though.
    The ME said his abdomen was definitely bloated. He may have been a little chubby, but it's not all chub, some of it is bloat.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    who is that sitting next to jodi's mom?

that's donavan bering!!!!!!

The ME said his abdomen was definitely bloated. He may have been a little chubby, but it's not all chub, some of it is bloat.
    The ME said there was minimal bloat, he was more than likely heavyset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The ME said there was minimal bloat, he was more than likely heavyset.
    I'd have to go back through to see the exact words, but from what I recall, he said there was bloat. That he couldn't tell how much bloat, that he may have been heavy set, but that there was definitely bloat.

I'd have to go back through to see the exact words, but from what I recall, he said there was bloat. That he couldn't tell how much bloat, that he may have been heavy set, but that there was definitely bloat.
    He definitely did say there was bloat, just not much.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Oh yeah, I've said in both posts there is some belly bloat, but not much. I was expecting to see worse because of what someone else had posted earlier (may have been yesterday).

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

No one is arguing there wasn't any bloat. There just isn't a lot of bloat. If the ME couldn't tell how much bloat there was, then there wasn't much. You know bloat when you see it.

No one is arguing there wasn't any bloat. There just isn't a lot of bloat. If the ME couldn't tell how much bloat there was, then there wasn't much. You know bloat when you see it.
    I didn't get that from his testimony. But it's not that important, so I won't argue this issue.

Yea, it's not a big deal. I just remember because right when he said that was when and why I asked about his height and weight.

i had someone in the office when i was trying to hear the tapes. doesn't seem (based on you guys' posts) that anything exciting was said, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

can there be less bloat if air conditionng is set on freezing?? and does the bloat go down after a time period, or because he had so many stab wounds???? - btw where did you get to see the body pics??

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    can there be less bloat if air conditionng is set on freezing?? and does the bloat go down after a time period, or because he had so many stab wounds???? - btw where did you get to see the body pics??
    Page 285, first post. there is a link to evidence pics and whatnot.

I noticed there wasn't much, either. He was a pretty thick guy.

I didn't get that from his testimony. But it's not that important, so I won't argue this issue.
    I wasn't trying to be argumentative. I didn't see/hear the testimony so I can't base my opinion off that. I was only giving my opinion from experience. The bloat wasn't impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Cold temperatures can slow down the bloating process because it is a part of the decomposition process. The bloat will "go down" once the skin perforates (pops). When this happens, a lot of leakage happens. From the pics, it does not appear Travis was anywhere close to that part of the process. In fact, his body appeared to be in pretty good shape. As gross as that may sound.
    Last edited by morbidT; 01-09-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: once not wants....derp

ty zeebee and morbid - i can't herp my internet is acting weird :(

Ryan's old myspace... he looks very different, but it's definitely his.

http://www.myspace.com/Burnzy51/photos/1375474#{%22ImageId%22%3A1780149}

I was. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I get the head and arm part, but I'm not seeing the shoe. Like, at all.
    that's cause there's not a shoe there.. I can clearly make out her foot.. The right hand corner. Near his right shoulder, at the very tip of where the blood ends, you can see her big toe and the rest of the toes follow.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer1627 View Post
    Ryan's old myspace... he looks very different, but it's definitely his.

http://www.myspace.com/Burnzy51/photos/1375474#{%22ImageId%22%3A1780149}
    Wait what? That can't be the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    that's donavan bering!!!!!!
    By the way... Does anyone remember her(him?)? Years ago, shouting Jodi's innocence from the rooftops. Right around the time of Edward Longenecker. Someone ended up digging up some info about Donavan being involved with felony arson charges with her lesbian lover, in an insurance fraud. She caused a ruckus on the state vs. page recently too..

Anyway, that's the, "It's Pat" Mike was referring to that was sitting next to Jodi's mom in court.

Yep, name Ryan Burns, says in the profile he sells pre-paid legal, and is friend with Jodi. If I remember correctly this was linked in this thread previously...couple hundred pages ago, haha.

Thread Information