Page 205 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Gems from those court documents:

'Examples of the communications from Mr. Alexander to Ms. Arias include an instant message wherein Mr. Alexander calls Ms. Arias a "three whole wonder"'

(Jodi to Travis) "Ahh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm, "mouth hug" too =)"

'There are also text messages that can be characterized as emotionally abusive [court documents' words, not mine], such as a text message Mr. Alexander sent Ms. Arias on May 10, 2008, which stated, "Why don't you have him come and fuck you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are not all like you in that aspect."'

If Jodi was trying to submit that last one to show that Travis was "overly aggressive" or whatever, FAIL. I'm sure he had his faults, but that message seems like someone who has just been pushed to his limits. This bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Three hole wonder

This is compelling evidence actually. If Jodi can show that Travis was a warm blooded male who liked intercourse and whom argued with a woman he was seeing, then that almost conclusively proves that he had himself murdered, so that he could postumously frame Jodi and she'd have to serve life in prison all because of him.

I see where she's going with this. Pretty clever trick Jodi...
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Three hole wonder
    "whole" wonder

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    "whole" wonder
    I'm pretty sure that was a typo on Travis' part. She typed it correctly.

Travis wasn't the best at typing apparently.

3 hole wonder sounds hot though.

I've never tried a three hole wonder. Never been that ambitious. Heck, I've never even 69'd.

Travis sure did a lot of epic sexual stuff for being a virgin.

Sex, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Sex, you're doing it wrong.
    so very much this.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    I've never tried a three hole wonder. Never been that ambitious. Heck, I've never even 69'd.

Travis sure did a lot of epic sexual stuff for being a virgin.
    i have no ide what i said a million years ago in this thread but i have a mormon friend who was raped by her boyfriend, also mormon. she didn't report it or anything because she ultimately felt that if she hadn't put herself in that situation, it wouldn't have gone down like that (ugh, just ugh) but she did tell her bishop what went down. he proceeded to punish her for the misdeed by banning her from certain church activities and giving her a series of tasks she had to complete before she could return. what happened to him? nothing. he didn't feel the need to admit to anyone that he de-virginized his girlfriend against her will and he remained an upstanding member of the community. BULLSHIT.

A boyfriend can't rape a girlfriend. Obviously, if ANYONE started RAPING you, they'd no longer be your boyfriend. So at that point, it'd be a FORMER boyfriend raping her. Since you said it was her boyfriend and not her ex, then I feel obligated to point this out.

None of this: "Well if I'm mad at him, he raped me. But if he's nice, I'll just forget it ever happened."

The rape card is not something women have the option of manipulating.

What the fuck are you talking about? Rape is sexual intercourse forced without consent and if anything being raped by someone you love or trust is not only common but completely possible when you are in a relationship.

You don't even know what you're talking about nutz..

the thought that a guy can't rape their girlfriend or wife is ridiculous. non-consensual sex is non-consensual sex. do you also believe it okay to fuck a blacked out or passed out chick because they technically can't say no? her then-boyfriend (happy?) convinced her to stay the night because it was late and he was worried that she might fall asleep on the road. he promised they'd sleep separately and things would remain chaste. she believed it, went to sleep wearing clothes and woke up half naked with him on top of her. rape card my ass.

Clearly he has never seen What's Love Got To Do With It.

Well, if it was in a movie, that must be how real life is too.

Don't feed the troll.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

A boyfriend can't rape a girlfriend. Obviously, if ANYONE started RAPING you, they'd no longer be your boyfriend. So at that point, it'd be a FORMER boyfriend raping her. Since you said it was her boyfriend and not her ex, then I feel obligated to point this out.

None of this: "Well if I'm mad at him, he raped me. But if he's nice, I'll just forget it ever happened."

The rape card is not something women have the option of manipulating.
    What? So you've never heard of spousal rape?
    http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_...&state_code=PG

I've heard of it. I just don't believe in it. Whatever sick fetishization the victim develops through their abuse is unfortunate, but it their fault for playing into it and allowing it to continue.

And let's be honest, this whole spousal rape thing, or boyfriends raping their girlfriends, is really just a passive aggressive way of saying "See, even the GOOD guys are rapists too."

Screw that noise.

so being in a relationship automatically = being a good person? how do you feel about men in abusive relationships where they're the victims of abuse? is this a myth too?

I refuse to even have this debate with someone who has never participated in a 69. It's obvious nutz needs more life experience.

I've heard of it. I just don't believe in it. Whatever sick fetishization the victim develops through their abuse is unfortunate, but it their fault for playing into it and allowing it to continue.

And let's be honest, this whole spousal rape thing, or boyfriends raping their girlfriends, is really just a passive aggressive way of saying "See, even the GOOD guys are rapists too."

Screw that noise.
    Well, you're wrong, and this show you know nothing about abusive relationships whatsoever.

Ok, well me and my girl will go down on each other, then I'll punch her in the face and tell her I only hit because I care.

Then will I have enough street cred with you all?

Ok, well me and my girl will go down on each other, then I'll punch her in the face and tell her I only hit because I care.

Then will I have enough street cred with you all?
    What? Do you know anything at all about the psychological ramifications of an abusive relationship? Why is every day like your first day?

Spousal rape is often the most humiliating and thus least reported, because someone cannot believe a person they trust and care for would violate them that way. Just because you're in a relationship with someone doesn't mean they can force themselves on you. Also, rape is not about sex. It's about violence, and using sex as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What? Do you know anything at all about the psychological ramifications of an abusive relationship? Why is every day like your first day?
    Maybe he's Bill Murray, Groundhog Day. He's only saying things to get people riled up. Hasn't anyone noticed this about him? He must want to be pink again.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    He's only saying things to get people riled up.
    This. Just ignore him.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information