Page 1700 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 700 1200 1600 1650 1690 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1710 1750 1800 ... LastLast
Results 42,476 to 42,500 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I see this thread continues to have as much depth as it's always had.
    Be nice, Ron of NYC!

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Be nice, Ron of NYC!
    If you check my previous postings, I believe I have asked some very good questions. It is not really fair to mark my "lol" comments twice, when you have no fucking clue what is being said. Or, do you just feel the need to bash someone?

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Denn....just a helpful hint...multiquote is your friend....it is the "+ button to the far right of the screen.
    Thank you!! I appreciate that..I was wondering why my comments are out of context. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    martinez' pen pointing at the pic in court
    oh okay... I won't start postulating then

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    If you check my previous postings, I believe I have asked some very good questions. It is not really fair to mark my "lol" comments twice, when you have no fucking clue what is being said. Or, do you just feel the need to bash someone?
    Guilty.

Seriously though, I came in to see what was new in here and saw that shit and it made me want to punt babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

lol
    you know he tried like hell to get taken off this case.. quit the PD office in the process. Jodi wanted to represent herself... that's why she challenges Martinez from the witness stand: "I think that's a compound question"

Guilty.

Seriously though, I came in to see what was new in here and saw that shit and it made me want to punt babies.

Well, my "lol" were made to previous posts. I am relatively new here, and not sure how to add the content of what I am responding to..which, was other's comments that are very funny.

In fact, someone was kind enough to point out the button for multi, but I cannot see it..still looking for it. I see all the smiley faces.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    oh okay... I won't start postulating then
    Thank you! I have finally located a plus button, so that my laughs will not be taken out of context. Someone else is the funny guy/girl.

martinez' pen pointing at the pic in court

Travis sure had hairy legs for someone who hated body hair.

you know he tried like hell to get taken off this case.. quit the PD office in the process. Jodi wanted to represent herself... that's why she challenges Martinez from the witness stand: "I think that's a compound question"
    I understand that he left the public defenders office. Yes, he did not want to take the case and demanded to be paid $255/hour to represent her. Imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Denn--I see the image, it's spooky as hell!
    I can see it too, although it kinda looks like a teddy bear to me vs. a human.

You know, we're all looking for the "smoking gun" in this case. It's like the earlier joke about the KY bottle. I admit, I didn't get it as a joke at first...I don't know MorbidT well enough to know when she's joking, AND because I really, really want someone to find shit out there in the desert to nail her ass (i.e., the gun, the clothes, anything).

As for the reflection in the eye, I think it's like how some people are able to see shapes and images of animals in the fluffy clouds in the sky, and some can't.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Well, my "lol" were made to previous posts. I am relatively new here, and not sure how to add the content of what I am responding to..which, was other's comments that are very funny.

In fact, someone was kind enough to point out the button for multi, but I cannot see it..still looking for it. I see all the smiley faces.
    Well this ended better than expected.

So people still think Jodi acted alone, or did you guys stop smoking crack?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

a lot of members have stopped visiting this thread - members that have been following the case for years - because it moves so fast and the majority of the entries since the trial began are either:

lol.
    i agree!
    fry the bitch...
    it's martinez day!
    can someone link that?
    i think i see something in the retina.
    ron's a troll.
    where can i find the stream?
    jodi is a dirty snatch hole!
    i had to work today.
    it's on!

as you can see, most of these are useless posts and they fill about 75% of the space.

ron, is very sweetly trying to remind everyone that there are ways to avoid posting these things by, using multi-quote when you want to respond to things, sending a person a private message to let them know what page to find something on, and giving a post 'reputation' points when you want to agree with or lol at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Ron is not the best part! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    Travis sure had hairy legs for someone who hated body hair.
    Yea, I noticed that too (the wet legs in the shower), but maybe he drew the line at shaving the hair on his legs because it was "acceptable" and "expected" for men to have hair there.
    I don't know. But, he is shaved everywhere else, from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    I can see it too, although it kinda looks like a teddy bear to me vs. a human.

You know, we're all looking for the "smoking gun" in this case. It's like the earlier joke about the KY bottle. I admit, I didn't get it as a joke at first...I don't know MorbidT well enough to know when she's joking, AND because I really, really want someone to find shit out there in the desert to nail her ass (i.e., the gun, the clothes, anything).

As for the reflection in the eye, I think it's like how some people are able to see shapes and images of animals in the fluffy clouds in the sky, and some can't.
    Perhaps! I have spent the better part of an hour trying to find those images again. Just to take one more look.

Wow! Who provided the find on the burnt KY bottle?? Maybe they are out looking for the gun. Hard to find after all these years.
    MorbidT was pulling our legs, that little devil.

Right next to the "reply with quote button" is a button that says "+ click that on every post you want to reply to then on the last one click reply with quote. All of the quotes will be in the same post.

exactly... there is not sufficient resolution in the photo to identify any reflection... imagination is the only tool that will allow someone to see it. It's in the same category with the B&W photo of the "grassy knoll" in the JFK assassination conspiracy world... if you draw lines around shadows and call them "badge man" people start "seeing" badge man...
    Well, I tried! Someone probably did a great photoshop, and I am naive to fall for it.

exactly... there is not sufficient resolution in the photo to identify any reflection... imagination is the only tool that will allow someone to see it. It's in the same category with the B&W photo of the "grassy knoll" in the JFK assassination conspiracy world... if you draw lines around shadows and call them "badge man" people start "seeing" badge man...
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Oh yes, Not to sound snarky but I've seen it discussed from the beginning of this thread. I've seen it enhanced by multiple people and photoshopped on where they see stuff. I still can't see it. It's like those "magic eye" pictures they used to sell in the mall. You had to stand there with your eyes crossed to be able to see any thing. (except there I could see it) I'm very familiar with photography and photoshop but I can't see a damn thing. Sorry! Could just be me
    You are not snarky at all. I am very open..course, that bugged me. Some people are bugged about the shower drain showing blood.

well her new bf says he was killed by the mormon church and they set up jodi and she won't talk bout cuz they will kill her family -

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Oh yes, Not to sound snarky but I've seen it discussed from the beginning of this thread. I've seen it enhanced by multiple people and photoshopped on where they see stuff. I still can't see it. It's like those "magic eye" pictures they used to sell in the mall. You had to stand there with your eyes crossed to be able to see any thing. (except there I could see it) I'm very familiar with photography and photoshop but I can't see a damn thing. Sorry! Could just be me
    Well, Ron..since it seems we made friends rather quickly, and it seems to me you have such high thoughts. You tell us!

Well, Ron..since it seems we made friends rather quickly, and it seems to me you have such high thoughts. You tell us!

Oops..this was supposed to go to Ron's post. Dammit. I am still struggling with these posts..

this must have been covered here before BUT... what is in the lower right of this shower photo?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LFvYvvHWf-...une+4+2008.jpg
    That is the pen of one of the attorneys.

Thread Information